Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Djbouti and Somaliland - As Peacekeepers

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Re: Djbouti and Somaliland - As Peacekeepers

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Dr Yalaxow is just bitter. Very bitter indeed.

Its a noble idea and even if Somaliland was willing and able to contribute toward peacekeeping in somalia, it would never be left to Somalis alone. God forbid we are left to our own devices. The whole reason they are there is because inakey ina kala hayaan..."keeping Somalis safe from somali terrorist".

The al-shabab mentality is the biggest disease and the rest should learn from Somalia.

And Somalia should learn from Somaliland to teach the public and mainly the youth to respect authority.

And Somaliland should learn from Djibouti how to be better citizens :pac:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Dr. Ximaar,

As I told you in that other thread..

Google doesn't take historical facts into account. You're grasping at straws when you use google as your main argument and it really shows that you're desperate.

I'll give you another chance to prove that SL is part of Somalia. :pac:

Your country Somalia has been in civil war for 23 years.

Skirmishes between nomads in SL can't be called civil war, that's preposterous.

Kukri Bikro,

Your people arrange protests against the fat neef IOG in foreign countries. My people don't because they have sharaf. :eat:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Dr Yalaxow is just bitter. Very bitter indeed.

Its a noble idea and even if Somaliland was willing and able to contribute toward peacekeeping in somalia, it would never be left to Somalis alone. God forbid we are left to our own devices. The whole reason they are there is because inakey ina kala hayaan..."keeping Somalis safe from somali terrorist".

The al-shabab mentality is the biggest disease and the rest should learn from Somalia.

And Somalia should learn from Somaliland to teach the public and mainly the youth to respect authority.

And Somaliland should learn from Djibouti how to be better citizens :pac:
Somaliland have two mine region whichs Togdheer and waqooyi galbeed.. Buuhoodle whichs second biggest town in togdheer. Somaliland have 0 controll . so how a regional goverment which has same amouth of clanwarfare and even one majort al shabaab attack for the last 4 year..

so somaliland to sent a peacekeepers to Somalia.. when we say somalia let's take Somaliland perspective which makes bunaaniland is part of that pSomalia which needs peacekeeping... so is it true bunaaniland is less peacefull compare somaliland ?? .. and Galmudug or ximan and xeeb or ahlu sunnah Glgaduud state are less peacefull than the last weeks saxaradheer war region ??

no i dont think so..
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sconosciuto
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sconosciuto » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Are you for this or against this concept? It’s been mentioned other times on the forum
Please state your connection when replying to this thread. If you have a connection to Somalia, Somaliland or Djbouti?
I'm a 0.5er, have connection to Somalia. I'm for the concept eventhough it isn't achievable. The armies of Djibouti & Somaliland are built for protecting their regimes and limited skirmishes, not for long term peacekeeping, conventional war, counter insurgency, and specifically fighting Islamic movements. The administrations of Djibouti and Somaliland are based on secularism, not Shariica or Islamic brotherhood, therefore, would have little chance of pacifying Somalia. Djibouti and Somaliland would have had greater chance of success if each were an Islamic state/emirate, independent from foreign influences/meddlings.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Dr. Ximaar is a comedian.

Buhoodle, a small town on the Somaliland-Ethiopian border, is now the second largest town in Togdheer? :wtf:

Clan wars in SL?

Somaliland a regional government?

SL only made up by Maroodi Jeex and Togdheer?

This nigga is so desperate, 99.9% of the shit he writes he can't back up with facts or even prove logically :pac: :dead:

Now let me destroy your argument..

There are clan wars and ethnic wars in Ethiopia. There was an AS attack in Addis that failed yet they sent troops to Zoomalia. Clan wars, ethnic wars, failed assassination attempt on the Djiboutian president as well as an AS attack yet they sent troops to Zoomalia.

Your argument is fallacious. As our Djiboutian resident points out, you're bitter.

A bitter Walaweyn :umad:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Buuhoodle is very big town actually almost close to burco... just watch this video

whats Amazing is this Town even has Full army whit Tanks and PM Rocket languer and Heavy allterri

watch first 8 seconds walaahi t THIS IS A real army

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Somaliland have two mine region whichs Togdheer and waqooyi galbeed.. Buuhoodle whichs second biggest town in togdheer. Somaliland have 0 controll . so how a regional goverment which has same amouth of clanwarfare and even one majort al shabaab attack for the last 4 year..

so somaliland to sent a peacekeepers to Somalia.. when we say somalia let's take Somaliland perspective which makes bunaaniland is part of that pSomalia which needs peacekeeping... so is it true bunaaniland is less peacefull compare somaliland ?? .. and Galmudug or ximan and xeeb or ahlu sunnah Glgaduud state are less peacefull than the last weeks saxaradheer war region ??

no i dont think so..
Somaliland has its fair share of problems at the moment and doesnt have the means to send troops to Somalia,...that i can understand.

But sheekadaadu waa pure hate iyo uurkood ka buktiid.

For you to claim somaliland has the same amount of problems as the south shows you are not been honest with yourself.
You seem to deny the stark reality on the ground because you are blinded by hate towards Somaliland but they are the least of your problem.

orod intaad toobad keento Ina Godanena faataxada u mar...lol

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Buuhoodle is very big town actually almost close to burco... just watch this video

whats Amazing is this Town even has Full army whit Tanks and PM Rocket languer and Heavy allterri

watch first 8 seconds walaahi t THIS IS A real army

yaloxow, do you have a Dhulbahnte boyfriend because I can't think of any other reason to explain your obsession with this particular subject.

Biko, glad to see your back to your sober self. If only the fockin french had be told to pack up souls like yours might have been saved..

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Dr. Xiimaar.

Buhoodle is nowhere near top 5 in Togdheer. This statement of yours is just one of those things you can't prove :pac:

If you knew anything about Buhoodle district you would know that their "military garrison" is located south east of city which makes it inside Ethiopia and not SL. :pac:

SNM captured that town 3 times starting in 1989. Capturing that town today would be nothing.

I see you couldn't disprove my arguments in that other post :pac:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Somaliland has its fair share of problems at the moment and doesnt have the means to send troops to Somalia,...that i can understand.

But sheekadaadu waa pure hate iyo uurkood ka buktiid.

For you to claim somaliland has the same amount of problems as the south shows you are not been honest with yourself.
You seem to deny the stark reality on the ground because you are blinded by hate towards Somaliland but they are the least of your problem.

orod intaad toobad keento Ina Godanena faataxada u mar...lol

this is discussion forum. nothing to do whit hate or love.. its widely known that people of hargeysa burco for the last 20 years they were prying to be constant war in south qaasatan caasimada xamar for the sake of so called recognition . so its my job to show you that after all your too a meat eater( dagaal qabiileed) as we koonfuria.

and yes its true you can not compare problems in big south somalia and small region of somaliland but acting like there is no the famous somali clan war in north its just foolish.

Godane is gone probably chilling in hell and the view terrorist al shabaabist remaining are on the Run ...

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Dr. Xiimaar.

Buhoodle is nowhere near top 5 in Togdheer. This statement of yours is just one of those things you can't prove :pac:

If you knew anything about Buhoodle district you would know that their "military garrison" is located south east of city which makes it inside Ethiopia and not SL. :pac:

SNM captured that town 3 times starting in 1989. Capturing that town today would be nothing.

I see you couldn't disprove my arguments in that other post :pac:
qaldaan you never even come close to capturing buuhoodle.. at you waqooyis do you always fabricate the history.. again some of buuhoodle Heavy armed Army pictures-

they even have Siyaad barre Tanks and PM AND heavy altalerri..

waaw..

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Dr. Ximaar,

That's the usual Walaweym rhetoric. When you and your people cant deal with your problems you accuse the people of SL. :pac:

War wuxu indha adakaa, ma dhillaa? :Heh:

Buhoodle was captured 3 times by the SNM and some Walaweyn xaayow is not going to tell me anything about my own district. :pac:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 pm

SNM captured hargeysa burco berbera 29 janaury 1991.. after whole 3 days Siyaad barre goverment stop existing... SNM was a failed jabhad. they could not even capture hargeysa burco berbera even when siyaad bare run away from villa somalia MUQDISHI 26 janaayo 1991 the day siyaad bare goverment collapsed..

so SNM come hargeysa burco berbera 3 days after siyaad bare left the power and now 2014 your claiming that you captured buuhoodle.. ahahahahaha

Buhoodle you see still they have pre 1991 somali goverment ARMY WEAPON

VERY HEAVY WEAPON whit long ranche altalerri and Russian TANKS..

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Ladies and Gentleman,

I made the Walaweyn open his heart and release some of the hate thats been a burden on his soul for 23 years. Too bad he can't man up and share some of this hate in real life in Stockholm :pac:

Dr. Ximaar

I'm not going to derail SimplySerenes thread but you can go back to that other thread about Djibouti being the number one enemy of Somaliland and re-read how I disproved your lies about the SNM.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.