Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHY SOMALI GIRL ( XALIMOS )

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
A=ME
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

WHY SOMALI GIRL ( XALIMOS )

Postby A=ME » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:57 am

KKKKK WARYAA U ALL GET SCARD INNIT XALIMOS THINKING I M START TALK ABOUT THEM BUT ALLAH CBLESS SOMALI WOMEN BECAUSE I LOVE ALL MY XALIMO IN MY FAMILY AND WHO IS SOMALI 2 LOVELY KKK

HA I WAS GONNA SAY I M BACK
WELCOME ME NOH
XASID SANIDINAA DEE ADINKA

HAA LAST RAMADAN SOMALINET WAS OF TEH HOOK SO WHAT Z UP THIS YEAR

AND HOW ABOUT LionHeart KKK DAMN 2MUCH POSTERS HOW MANY HE GET NOW >??
LionHeart NO HARD FEELING

MJ-Queen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: ...Xariir Anaa Kuu Fidiyee Xamari Xeebtiisee Xaasid Anaa Soo Xigsadee...

Postby MJ-Queen » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:01 am

A=ME You DiSaPPoiNT Me eeDo aND I HeRe THouGHT GiBiNKii YaRaa InGiRiiS Buu Soo BaRaN iNTaaN SoMaLiNeT Ka MaQNaHaY Smile

A=ME
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby A=ME » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:07 am

[quote="MJ-Queen"]A=ME You DiSaPPoiNT Me eeDo aND I HeRe THouGHT GiBiNKii YaRaa InGiRiiS Buu Soo BaRaN iNTaaN SoMaLiNeT Ka MaQNaHaY Smile[/quote]

ALA ADIGAA ALWAYS WAA SOO TAGANTAHAY TELL ME LUQADO INGRIISKA SOO BARO KKK
HEE DHEH I BEEN IN SOAMLI AYAA LA TAGAY XAMAR MOQADISHO AYAA LA BASHAALAYAY DEE ALL SAMAR HWO THE XALIMO SOME LOVE TELL THEM INGRIISKA AA KA EMID SO THE ALL HOLLA AT ME
WAXAY DHAHAYAAN ABOOWE E WAD NOH SO MARKAAS AA IS GUURSANO HADA SO MARKAA E WAD I M LIKE OK KKK DAMN THAT WAS FUNNY THEY GIVE ME MORE RISPECT THAT OTHER IN MOQADISHO
LAKIN ANIGA INGRIIS MA BARAN LAKIN SOMALI BADAN AA SOO BARTAY IYO CAAYO BADAN KKK MAKU CAYAA HADA
NO U TEH FUNNY mj QUEEN I USE KNOW KK AL I BEEN IN KALKACYO THEY SHOT ME ON LEGS BECAUSE THE
SACAD AND SALEEBAAN EPOPLE WAS FIGHTING IN CADADO KK ANA HABARYAR AYAA U SOCDAY IN GALKACYO AND HER MJ ( reer qalaf )KIDS KK COUSIN FROM DAROOD INNT SO I WAS TALK LIKE PRPA DAROOD WHILE I WAS THERE ]
WHEN I GET BACK TO XAMAR I WAS LIKE I M GALKACYO LUQADO BADALO WARYAA U IN XAMAR NOW START THE NOH KKK
SO WHEN I M ABCK IN LODNON I REAL;ISE I LEARN KK

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:16 am

"BEEN IN KALKACYO THEY SHOT ME ON LEGS"

I didn't understand the rest but the above line is very funny a=me Laughing Laughing

welcome back bro.

MJ-Queen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: ...Xariir Anaa Kuu Fidiyee Xamari Xeebtiisee Xaasid Anaa Soo Xigsadee...

Postby MJ-Queen » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:20 am

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLzzzz A=ME

aLa BeeRKa iYo KaLYaHa

XaMaR MarKaaD aaDaY LaGuMa BiLiLiQeYSaN? GaBaR SaCaD aH aaN DeRiS NaHaY MaRKeY XaMaR aaDaY KaSTuuMaDeeDi Baa La Yiri SiiB LoL- MaR DaMBe WaCaDe XaMaR iNeeYSaN aaDaHaYN BeeY iGu TiRi. CaKuYe GaaLKaCYo iYo BiYaHeeDa QaRaaRKa BaDaN- I aBSoLUTeLY HaTeD WHeN I WeNT THeRe BaCK iN 2002- BooSaaSo Baa iSKu DHaCeYSo BuT I PReFeR My oLD QarDHo QuRux Smile

GLaD To See You STiLL aLiVe A=M Very Happy

A=ME
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby A=ME » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:07 am

bladwayne is more dengeruous than galkacyo lol i so scard at bladwayne markaa agmarayay kkkkkkkkkkkk

one love somali oo dhan waa tagay kkk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.