Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watch as Somali dude is shot dead in Toronto's biggest mall

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Watch as Somali dude is shot dead in Toronto's biggest m

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Canadians are harmless, dude couldn't finish off at point blank range. I gotta give it up to the kid shot in the head and still survived, now that's will to live :up:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 am

Does is it matter if you got popped by a fellow with jareer hair or a somali san dhuuban.?

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:50 am

On behalf of Somali-Canadians I want to apologize for this despicable barbaric action that involved a Somali. The murdered man was afforded all the opportunities one can ask for in a country. His fellow Somalis back home are drowning in the oceans of the world in their quest to find safety and opportunities. Anyways, he doesnt matter, what matters is my apology to the Canadian people for having had to go through this scary situation in their civilized infrastructure.
Look at this ass licking negro.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:52 am

On behalf of Somali-Canadians I want to apologize for this despicable barbaric action that involved a Somali. The murdered man was afforded all the opportunities one can ask for in a country. His fellow Somalis back home are drowning in the oceans of the world in their quest to find safety and opportunities. Anyways, he doesnt matter, what matters is my apology to the Canadian people for having had to go through this scary situation in their civilized infrastructure.
I smell abdi johnson. :mrgreen:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:03 am

Canada is wussy. They should have the death penalty and put some of these low lives out of commission.

Whosever quote this is :
On behalf of Somali-Canadians I want to apologize for this despicable barbaric action that involved a Somali. The murdered man was afforded all the opportunities one can ask for in a country. His fellow Somalis back home are drowning in the oceans of the world in their quest to find safety and opportunities. Anyways, he doesnt matter, what matters is my apology to the Canadian people for having had to go through this scary situation in their civilized infrastructure
A bit over the top but I still give it :up:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:15 am

I didn't want to look at the shooting. But I kind of enjoyed seeing eatons center....:?

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:43 am

I have good fond memories of Eaton Center (hate to spell it Centre)

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:44 am

What a jackass ..at the end of the day your still a nigger to the white man

unstoppablefade
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby unstoppablefade » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:46 am

lol sxb these Somalian people ma garaniyan that in everyone eyes, especially the white mans view (the only perception that really counts), they are f-king low caste bottom feeder negroes just like Tyrese and Shaniqua. Smh Somali's and their lack of insight...

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:56 am

lol sxb these Somalian people ma garaniyan that in everyone eyes, especially the white mans view (the only perception that really counts), they are f-king low caste bottom feeder negroes just like Tyrese and Shaniqua. Smh Somali's and their lack of insight...
:dead:

You are messed up.

unstoppablefade
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby unstoppablefade » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:03 am

:dead:

You are messed up.
Yareey you're in Africa this doesn't apply to you :ufdup:

Us other Zoomalis unfortunately live in a white mans world. There's nothing wrong in realizing this, I am a realist.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:44 am

:usure: Come on man.

hunterKING
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hunterKING » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:15 pm

This, in itself, is insecurity.

unstoppablefade
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby unstoppablefade » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Insecurity? Lol look around you. Almost all positions of power are held by a whiteman. We left Somalia to come live in a cadan mans world, this is the truth.

AnonymousChick

Postby AnonymousChick » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:33 pm

So sad. I feel bad for the parents. Somalis are doomed everywhere.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.