Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I can't get over this embarrassment, I just can't

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
flyWOODY
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

I can't get over this embarrassment, I just can't

Postby flyWOODY » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:00 pm

My younger brother ( there's 3 other siblings between us and there's like 6 years age difference ) beat me up few years ago and I can't forget it. It's a secret I've been hiding for several years.

I use to beat him up before he had the growth spur. Then when he turned 17 ( by now he was lifting weight bc he was in the American football team in his high school) I got into a dispute with him over the tv's volume. He refused to lower it and I came over and turned the TV and as I walked dude put me on a head lock and I passed out. Walahi.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I can't get over this embarrassment, I just can't

Postby quark » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:06 pm

:lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Looool dude u are flower..

Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bella18 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Malaha nafta gacanta ku sida Image

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:09 pm

You need to handle your situations a little better. He is no little boy anymore you need to respect him like an adult. Ask nicely next time you bitch ass lol

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:11 pm

You're a pusshole

I am,

Abdi "You are a girl" Johnson

flyWOODY
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby flyWOODY » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:27 pm

This was several years ago but I'm so ashamed of my defeat by way way you get brother ...I wanted to kill him after wards, I bought a 9mm and I still have it ..he bro tho we cool now ..he just does not listen me like that tho and I know why

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:31 pm

I can't forget it.
And posting it on Snet will help you forget it, you bloody .......... (well, others said all the things I was gonna say to you so happy forgetting)?

Zizzz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zizzz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:35 pm

This was several years ago but I'm so ashamed of my defeat by way way you get brother ...I wanted to kill him after wards, I bought a 9mm and I still have it ..he bro tho we cool now ..he just does not listen me like that tho and I know why
I can't even.....

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Nothing wrong with being physically weaker.

Personally avoid it.Even playing with young bros always almost killed me.

flyWOODY
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby flyWOODY » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:40 pm

I can't even.....

I can't beat him, he is too big ..it's easy to obtain a pistol here, with good clean record you can carry a conceived weapon..now I just keep it in my home to protect my female and our property ..

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 pm

LMaooo @twist your gifs are ridiculous

@fly..easy solution lift weights get buff and beat the shit out of him....or idk use a weapon like the little bitch that you are?

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Nothing wrong with being physically weaker.

Personally avoid it.Even playing with young bros always almost killed me.
Everything is wrong with it if you're a male and a younger brother you used to discipline kicks your ass. lol

Just like the story told by Menace, I remember when I was very young an older brother of mine (the second oldest then), was always the "father figure" in the family, even in the presence of the oldest of the family. Long story short, he was overseas for a couple of years and when he returned, (this is late 80's) one evening he tried to "discipline" the black sheep of the family, a trouble-maker who, during the older brother's absence, transitioned from a teenage-hood into adulthood. Just like Menace's situation, he tried to slap him and he was put in a head lock and held in that position until the oldest brothers interfered and pulled them apart. Tan ka raacday, that was the last time he ever tried to set hands on him. It was a sweet and long-awaited freedom for the much picked on brother but a traumatic, scarring scene for us, the younger ones. Image

KnowThySelf, I used to overlook them and you kinda made me appreciate them. Image

Julkimi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.

Postby Julkimi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Looooooool

Didn't he beat you up before? Menace you need to sign up to weight lifting and boxing classes.

Did you also scream like a bitch when he knocked you out?

I have legit tears on my cheeks from laughing.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Twist.That is sweet victory.This kid who is almost a decade younger showed me how much weaker i was.First time,after watching a wresting match,he decided to practice a choke hold on me.N one else was home,i almost died..

I pretty much avoided my brothers after that until few months.I bravely stood upto the same brother who is now 18 and looks like a football player.Just carried me like a pillow.Laughed so hard.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.