Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Be honest... have you ever been so embarrassed to be Somali?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KhadraHawa

Be honest... have you ever been so embarrassed to be Somali?

Postby KhadraHawa » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:51 pm

...that you lied about your ethnicity? I've lied to be people so many times about my ethnicity, because I was just too embarrassed to tell them I was Somali. Especially during middle and high school, I was so ashamed to be Somali that I lived a double life just to hide my ethnicity from certain people. I've told people that I was biracial, Ethiopian, Eritrean, South American, Arab, etc etc. Iol i did not want them to find out I was a Somali AT ALL.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Be honest... have you ever been so embarrassed to be Som

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:57 pm

LOL you're obviously a troll......

but any one who is ashamed of the land they came from, is not even considered a part of it anymore

being somali is a lot more then just looks, it's literally everything about you.

learn about somalia, then come back and tell us if your still ashamed. you come from great people, and a great land. you don't even deserve it if your not even going to attempt to learn about it.

KhadraHawa

Postby KhadraHawa » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:03 pm

LOL you're obviously a troll......

but any one who is ashamed of the land they came from, is not even considered a part of it anymore

being somali is a lot more then just looks, it's literally everything about you.

learn about somalia, then come back and tell us if your still ashamed. you come from great people, and a great land. you don't even deserve it if your not even going to attempt to learn about it.
LOL these troll accusations are getting old boo boo. Why is it trollish to say something like this? I know so many other Somali that lie about their ethnicity too. Theres nothing to be proud about being Somali.

KhadraHawa

Postby KhadraHawa » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:07 pm

And Ive never been to Somalia, but Ive been to Somaliland and both countries are crap...

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Smh you don't have to be there to learn about your history...
educate yourself.
and your probably ashamed because your looks aren't on par with other somalis? maybe? or is it because you like riding your white masters ceeb? idk.....or is arab the flavour of the month.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Not going to lie in was so embarrassed especially the starvation period

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Why did you decide to register on a somali website then? If you are so embarrassed why do you engage with somalis not only in the outside world but on the internet as well? Please explain this to me. What have you done or contributed to the world that you should be embarrassed? Get over yourself. You are either an attention seeking troll or you are a non-somali. Either way, you have issues.

Mods please fcking do your jobs and ban this trash.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Why did you decide to register on a somali website then? If you are so embarrassed why do you engage with somalis not only in the outside world but on the internet as well? Please explain this to me. What have you done or contributed to the world that you should be embarrassed? Get over yourself. You are either an attention seeking troll or you are a non-somali. Either way, you have issues.

Mods please fcking do your jobs and ban this trash.

I 2nd that notion...ban this shit immediately

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Yes.in high school.we had a citizenship week.day four was about refugees.refugees are most likely to come from the following countries:somalia.dush dush.heartbeat.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Yes.in high school.we had a citizenship week.day four was about refugees.refugees are most likely to come from the following countries:somalia.dush dush.heartbeat.
not every refugee is somali, and not every somali is a refugee...try again.

idk what ghetto you spawned from but most somalis i know are working class and come from money.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:16 pm

This was like when we thirteen refugee was a diss in the playground.the stuff about money and working class, futada u sheeg.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:34 pm

This was like when we thirteen refugee was a diss in the playground.the stuff about money and working class, futada u sheeg.
LOOL stop taking out your anger at me because your broke. and don't bring our great nation to your low class, living on welfare ways. I've seen somali people who were dirt poor but wouldn't take any money from the government. those are the people i love and respect, and that is the somalis i know and see. usually its the white washed or living on welfare folk that harbor this self hate. you do you bruh. whatever country you come from, you should stay their, Anyone lacking the pride and self worth of our ancestors should never be allowed to come back home. smh you all make me sick.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:40 pm

You silly fool, why did you bring money Into this topic? Another lax who lacks the capacity to think logically.i mentioned the word refugees and you bring in a load of nonsense about working class, claiming money from governments, proud to be somali? Ya waxaas ka hadlayey?meeshan retards wada waalan baa ka buuxa.
Ps.97% of somalis came to the west as refugees.i am being generous with that figure.most somalis are on benefits.ya been loo sheegaya?

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:46 pm

You silly fool, why did you bring money Into this topic? Another lax who lacks the capacity to think logically.i mentioned the word refugees and you bring in a load of nonsense about working class, claiming money from governments, proud to be somali? Ya waxaas ka hadlayey?meeshan retards wada waalan baa ka buuxa.
Ps.97% of somalis came to the west as refugees.i am being generous with that figure.most somalis are on benefits.ya been loo sheegaya?
I love how your literally talking out of your ass....where did you get that statistic? bring proof then we can have an actual conversation.

And i brought money into it because, you seem to think in your white bred mind, that all somalis are refugees, and as we all know all refugees are usually not doing well for themselves in the beginning, and some get used to the government money.

but the working class, or the ones that come form money have been here for awhile, or were educated in foreign countries, and those that had money back home, came here as a working class person and not a refugee.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:56 pm

The problem with you thick somalis is that you assume things and then you go on the offensive like wild hyenas without a single rational thought.

Let us recap for a minute.i said I was slightly embarrassed in high school when the teacher said most refugees in the school were likely to be from places like somalia.refugee was a diss in the playground.

How that simple thought developed into your judgemental and immature rants about some pseudo somali pride and econominigis is beyond me.
Vast majority of somalis in the west came as refugees and the somalis are one of the most welfare reliant communities in the west.love it or loathe it, those are both irrefeutable facts.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.