Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Moments in SNet History

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Best Moments in SNet History

Postby YummyMummy » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:13 am

This place is slowly dying out anyway, or perhaps it's the winter hibernation, but some laughter would bring warmth to the dreary SNet days. This thread is hence for the newbies to enjoy and oldies to reminisce. Inspired by: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=359516

Had a proper laugh about the legendary socks in the kitchen thread:
Agent here it is sxb. He had the cheek to label it
"A non clan topic" lollllllz

viewtopic.php?f=290&t=319966
My contribution: Dr.Yalaxow's Quotes: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=318643

I'm sure there were plenty more historical moments that we'd all enjoy sharing :clap:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Best Moments in SNet History

Postby thehappyone » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:18 am

socks in a kitchen? you people need to grow up

Redsea90

Postby Redsea90 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:21 am

so the best moment in sent history is a thread on socks.??

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:28 am

^ :childplease:

Jeffo's threads :up:

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:33 am

No one can possibly beat the "caabo" guy. I just try 2 imagine the scenario n u cant help it but to laugh. I wounder how this kid is doing now. Poor kid ...........

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:43 am

caligaab was very funny man and he is not even try to be funny.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:44 am

I don't know how anyone finds that funny

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:46 am

This on the other hand was epic:
Khalid Ali » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:29 pm

I have never seen a hawiye kitchen

cali what the fuck were you doing in a hawiye kitchen
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:01 am

caligaab was very funny man and he is not even try to be funny.
you're like an old man complaining ''in my day *insert whatever* was much better", there was absolutely nothing funny about that thread, you're among the few people on here who struggle to make people laugh so you rather bring up old shit to make yourself feel better

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:37 am

:lol: :lol:

The Mahdi quote!!

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:00 am

viewtopic.php?t=344139&p=4180181
Munaafiqiin al shabaab Goat fuckers leaders are busy living in 21 Century enjoying latest Technology from modern world.. this arab worshippers are too coward to die their salafi jihaad . they are just busy of having sex whit their stinking 150 kilo multible wifes. while they send youngesters to suicide mission poor brainwashed teengeers who never saw in their Life a vijayvij, :down:

Salafism :down:
^^ calm down you clown atheist. how is bus driving in Stockholm going? one day an al-kabab would blow up in ur bus, watch ur mouth
come to my buss whit your suicide vest and blow up your somaali skinny futo and you will be rewarded those 72 big melon Virgins :up:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=232643 lady-nas :lol:
I Got A New Labtop From Beesha!

Not the whole of Beesha Majeeteen my sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sui=b-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub clan of beesha Mahad Qoyane. They set up a account for College students three years ago, went to a family meeting on the weekend and sold my case to the beesha and got $1200 for a Toshiba labtop. :clap:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=258122 hands down the greatest thread of SNet
salam alaikum walaalo

i need advice something very bad happen

yesterday came family lots..they come for visit from meelo badaan in london iyo leceister. they all sleep at gurigey. it was bedtime ii hoyo said aniga iyo cousin yaar in seexano waye. i was very angry iyo i shout "hoyoo niin a ahay 20 minute!" but still i have 2 go to bed..

now my blood is boil and when this happen sometime i masutrbate istaqfirullah but it calm me down so is halal...anyway hooyo ii aabo dhulka joodari or how u say matress? they put down for us 2 sleep together because they give my room to awowo.

anyway we have 2 sleep together and i lock door nd play psp because i want 2 stay awake...anyway after while my cousin fall asleep and i am very kacsi so i do new thing...i use wireless BT internet and go on internet on psp i go to google image and search bad stuff on google image and start haraam behavior because i am still angry to hoyo.

after maybe 2-3 minute januub a iga soo baxay iyo wiilka yarka gacantiis it go on a LOT and he wake up and scream.

anyway caabo run into the room and turn on light and as u know aniga qaawan aa fadhiyi. caabahay niin xanag badaan uu yahay ilahay xa dhafoo lakiin this time he go crazy...

he run at me and start to hit me everywhere and every one all family wake up and come in...i am naked and he just beating me.. after while i take duvet and cover myself and run away he chase me and hooyo is crying shouting "allah wiilkay yaarka qaniis waye!!" i am cry too because i am not...

i go to my friend house and sleep there and i am there now i just wake up..i have lots of missed call from hooyo ii caabo...

what should i say? please advice me and sorry for bad english i am tired...

i am new to site so please be nice aswell..
viewtopic.php?f=250&t=339685 this quote by HutuKing has me howling on the floor
No doubt that it is true about HG not being saints. No doubt that they were oppressors.
But terrorists from biimaal killing innocent sacad and cayr landowners who owns that farmland halaalwise is a crime that is not justified in Quran and neither in Torah or the Gospel.
What biimaal are doing is something that triggers clan war.

When Banu Ummayyah killed al-Hussain r.a it was the start of long hatred between Ummaya and banu Hashim.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:02 am

Where is Yalaxows tips on sex with a melon? :lol:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:32 am

he chase me and hooyo is crying shouting "allah wiilkay yaarka qaniis waye!!" i am cry too because i am not...
I remember laughing like a maniac when I got to this part. This kid cracked me UP that day :dead:

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 am

Epic moment was when Abdijohn came running here when he found uncle Faarax's condom

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:50 am

Johnson
He was my favorite uncle until this condom discovery

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.