Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis wannabe negroes

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somalis wannabe negroes

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Have you guys ever noticed that Somalis that act like negroes are the bottom of society? Their gang culture and negroes wannabe attitude has caused many of these youth to be in prison or dead. Whereas Somalis that do not associate with negroes are the most successful. How can we tackle these Somalis wannabe negroes?

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalis wannabe negroes

Postby MaliPrince » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Have you guys ever noticed that Somalis that act like negroes are the bottom of society? Their gang culture and negroes wannabe attitude has caused many of these youth to be in prison or dead. Whereas Somalis that do not associate with negroes are the most successful. How can we tackle these Somalis wannabe negroes?
now will you also blame the carabs for the somalis that wannabe terrorists? or how about blaming other africans for why somalia is disfunctional? are we also trying to copy the other negroes in africa by having a anarchist, violent country without a stable government or economy?

stop blaming daad kale for Somali peoples own shortcomings. somaalida are simply a pathetic group and occupy the bottom rung of society in almost every nation on earth that they've run to. with our native land being the most pathetic and lowly state on earth.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Lol speaking of wannabe negroes, since Friday 3 maryooleys have gotten shot in my city...two today and 1 who got shot in the foot in a crowded mall on Boxing Day. Somali and Arab goons having too much fun this winter break

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:02 pm

It's not about Madow, Cadaan, Mexican, or Arabs. It's how you were brought up.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:29 pm

now will you also blame the carabs for the somalis that wannabe terrorists? or how about blaming other africans for why somalia is disfunctional? are we also trying to copy the other negroes in africa by having a anarchist, violent country without a stable government or economy?

stop blaming daad kale for Somali peoples own shortcomings. somaalida are simply a pathetic group and occupy the bottom rung of society in almost every nation on earth that they've run to. with our native land being the most pathetic and lowly state on earth.
Djibouti is peaceful and functional, so is Somaliland and Puntland but also some parts of central-south Somalia. Your argument don't make sense. The topic is about Somalis in diaspora mainly western world that look up to negroes let it be African Americans or Caribbean's in UK.

The short-coming for Somalia as a country is mainly by western interference, example in 2006 Somalis in South-Central for the first time made some stability for themselves until USA funded Ethiopia to invade and dismantle the peace and stability and so on. Somalis in general are resilient, intelligent and competitive people hence why they survived despite going through years of civil war. Matter of fact, Somalia today is economically growing faster than many sub-Saharan African countries, can you believe that troop contributing countries in Somalia such as Burundi and Uganda are economically more poor than Somalia? So I don't need a negro wannabe like you to explain to me about my people and nations. I don't suffer from inferior-complexity and self-hate. Keep bending down for Tyrone, Im sure you drop quite few soaps in prison.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Lol speaking of wannabe negroes, since Friday 3 maryooleys have gotten shot in my city...two today and 1 who got shot in the foot in a crowded mall on Boxing Day. Somali and Arab goons having too much fun this winter break
Yh heard of it. AUN

These negro wannabe's need to be dealt with.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:15 pm

It's not about Madow, Cadaan, Mexican, or Arabs. It's how you were brought up.
and to a large where you were brought up and how much income your parents earned.the west is a classist society.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Methylamine,

The one shot on Bank is Nur

I am,

Abdi "Reports that hes on life support" Johnson

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Djibouti is peaceful and functional, so is Somaliland and Puntland but also some parts of central-south Somalia. Your argument don't make sense. The topic is about Somalis in diaspora mainly western world that look up to negroes let it be African Americans or Caribbean's in UK.

The short-coming for Somalia as a country is mainly by western interference, example in 2006 Somalis in South-Central for the first time made some stability for themselves until USA funded Ethiopia to invade and dismantle the peace and stability and so on. Somalis in general are resilient, intelligent and competitive people hence why they survived despite going through years of civil war. Matter of fact, Somalia today is economically growing faster than many sub-Saharan African countries, can you believe that troop contributing countries in Somalia such as Burundi and Uganda are economically more poor than Somalia? So I don't need a negro wannabe like you to explain to me about my people and nations. I don't suffer from inferior-complexity and self-hate. Keep bending down for Tyrone, Im sure you drop quite few soaps in prison.
LOL. there's nothing special about Djibouti. its like every other country in Africa. and nothing special about Somaliland or Puntland. they are simply segregationist states made up of one tribe. am i supposed to give them credit for not killing their own cousins? come to me when ALL Somalis, not just one tribe or two can govern themselves. and please stop with the western interference excuse. its true that the west interferes in Somalia. but they also interfere EVERYWHERE ELSE. I don't see any other anarchist countries on earth. I don't see anywhere else with the sort of disfunction we have.

why is it that ethiopians can come to the west and become educated and not involved in crime? do they not also indentify with African Americans or urban culture?

like I said before. Somalis need to stop with this ignorance and false narritive. they have no one to blame but themselves for their problems.

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:38 pm

i think using a derogatory term to describe your own kind is very unwise and misguided.

yes. there are Somalis who imitate people from other cultures and it is not something new.

but lets not fool ourselves and stop blaming others for our failures in live.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:45 pm

i think using a derogatory term to describe your own kind is very unwise and misguided.

yes. there are Somalis who imitate people from other cultures and it is not something new.

but lets not fool ourselves and stop blaming others for our failures in live.
Couldn't have said any better.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.