Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Controversy around Adam Saleh and the Dawah Men

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Controversy around Adam Saleh and the Dawah Men

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 pm

:meles: Grown brothers trying to make money of little fangirls.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Controversy around Adam Saleh and the Dawah Men

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 pm

this man is the single most annoying person on youtube lol....so arrogant and hypocritical

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:53 pm

I respect a person who defends their beliefs and stand up for what they are asked to do, kudos to him.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:04 pm

I respect a person who defends their beliefs and stand up for what they are asked to do, kudos to him.
defending is one thing.....but it looks to me that this guy made it his personal mission to attack that person and used his religion to do it.......this is the kind of person that makes muslims leave islam....he uses his beliefs to strangle you....its one thing to give advice....its another to personally attack a fellow muslim. I've seen these same girls hug and kiss non muslim celebrities yet he chooses to tear down the muslim ones...smh....this whole video made me cringe...he's obviously desperate for views and he wouldn't be so fixated on them had he not known it would get a lot of views and earn him a fat pay check smh...i can't stand people like this man....worse then Jehovah's witness

furthermore: arab men seem to think they own all women....its the most annoying thing ever....its like this whole argument started because he thinks of women as his property and they cannot be touched unless you marry them....FOH....arab men will always stay primitive

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:10 pm

I will not get myself involved too deep with that which is not my business...

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:16 pm

All I'll say is, the prophet said, " Every religion has a character, and for this faith the character is modesty/shyness".
Its hard to find a modest person today, no one really has care for morals as they believe they are on earth, with all of their intelligent attributes because of a mere accident devoid of purpose.. :meles: .It saddens me because I can already see the immodest running around in confusion and panic when we re-evolve from a new earth and for a new purpose...

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:25 pm

"modesty" isn't just what religion dictates it to be....you don't have to be covered from head to toe with a big sheet of cloth to be modest.....regardless..religon is a lot easier on guys, and it puts them on a pedestal over women. but where not even going to get into that

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Lol whoever tells you that this primordial religion of mankind says that women should cover themselves from head to toe
has mislead you, what it is only asked is that one dresses modestly, regardless of gender, to the extent where both see eachother as human beings who are obviously distinguished from the rest of the animal kingdom, because of their intelligence, will, uniqueness (humans have different faces while a single animal species appear to be exact clones), think about this, it is a awesome thing to reflect upon.

And so as we are the greatest creation on earth, we should be the part, look the part, live the part, take care of the environment, take care of the animal life , and the sea life. In the brevity of this life of which we may live 60-70 years average.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Lol whoever tells you that this primordial religion of mankind says that women should cover themselves from head to toe
has mislead you, what it is only asked is that one dresses modestly, regardless of gender, to the extent where both see eachother as human beings who are obviously distinguished from the rest of the animal kingdom, because of their intelligence, will, uniqueness (humans have different faces while a single animal species appear to be exact clones), think about this, it is a awesome thing to reflect upon.

And so as we are the greatest creation on earth, we should be the part, look the part, live the part, take care of the environment, take care of the animal life , and the sea life. In the brevity of this life of which we may live 60-70 years average.
agree with all of that but...the modesty part...islam tells guys that all they have to cover is their knees....other wise their good....whilst girls have to cover every part of the body....hair, hands,arms,legs, and extra points for the niqabiis lool but yea pretty much

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:49 pm

Knowthyself they don't have to cover their hands, it was even debated that the interpretations derived from the verse in the Qur'an meant that women can show their faces, whilst having applying kohl (what is called eyeshadow today) and their decorations upon their hands. It is the recent scholars from Saudi Arabia mainly who have come out with their interpretations saying its mandatory for a woman to cover her face and hands, while historically this hasn't been the case. I hate them with all of my heart because of how they drove people away from this beautiful religion...

In the west, which we do regard as developed, and indeed there are many aspects of it that are developed, but when we come down to human mannerisms it isn't... Women are sexually objectified by men because a lack of morality in men, and their incapability of respecting women, and for women believing that men will not objectify them, there is a imbalance. The best human regardless of gender is the human that can be in the middle of two extremes, like a hard rock on the shores of a beach, not moving from the pressure of the waves....

If you want to know the pure explanation of all of this niqab stuff this American Muslim scholar who is by far one of our esteemed scholars today explains it the best, you won't be dissapointed...(hopefully)

Por favore have the patience to see through what he's explaining, not all muslims say women must be covered from head to toe.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:59 pm

WOW thank you for the info, and taking the time to write all that..
ps by hands i meant lower arm...
your right saudi arabia takes islam to a whole new extreme and turns people off on religion because of they way they mistreat women and think of them as an accessory or property. ill check all that out though
I've noticed that western raised muslims are more humble and follow the religion to the T..though some go astray....ive never seen a mass rejection of the religion until I've met saudi raised muslims of different ethnicities here in the west....though i don't believe in religion in general...i find some of these interesting

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LilEmperor » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Aha? Is this the akhi akhi version of the American teen drama Gossip Girl?

This is no way to live life, religion often come as too authortarian. I don't like people dictating how I should live my life.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Aha? Is this the akhi akhi version of the American teen drama Gossip Girl?

This is no way to live life, religion often come as too authortarian. I don't like people dictating how I should live my life.
my point exactly....

Jeffo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jeffo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:01 pm

agree with all of that but...the modesty part...islam tells guys that all they have to cover is their knees...other wise their good....whilst girls have to cover every part of the body....hair, hands,arms,legs, and extra points for the niqabiis lool but yea pretty much

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:21 pm

furthermore: arab men seem to think they own all women....its the most annoying thing ever....its like this whole argument started because he thinks of women as his property and they cannot be touched unless you marry them....FOH....arab men will always stay primitive
and your newly found family think highly of you as a women?

is there any wonder why they think women are their properties when the world boast an abundance of dozzy little sac like yourself. lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.