Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali businessmen building biggest mall in Nairobi !(video)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali businessmen building biggest mall in Nairobi !(vi

Postby TheMailMan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Anzeloti, how the hell is that supposed to happen when both Somaliland and Puntand are stable and autonomous? Even the Central Region of Somalia is peaceful and improving.

You're a little too paranoid saaxib. We won't lose our country.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Somalis are about to become the Kurdish of Africa

I was talking economic wise. Yes politically we have become like Kurds. But inshaAllah that phase will come to an end. We shouldn't lose hope otherwise the status-quo will remain. :up:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:39 pm

It seems that old Eastleigh shop owners are upgrading their businnes environment by collectively investing this project. Its not just one company or one person. I think its open for every one to buy some space before the construction starts !

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Anzeloti, how the hell is that supposed to happen when both Somaliland and Puntand are stable and autonomous? Even the Central Region of Somalia is peaceful and improving.

He is sort of right, in a sense that the country is broken into small pieces and those small pieces are indirectly dictated or influenced by neighbouring countries. Why do you think Kenya and Ethiopia are so active on Somalia's federal system formation? They want to have their hands on these so-called states in order to weakened the central government.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Sometimes Anzeloti loses it, I blame Abdijohnson

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:42 pm

And this is something that'll eventually happen inshaAllah. :up:

The Lebanese control the economies of West Africa. We can start multi-national Somali corporations that operate in East Africa.
Exactly, this will benefit Somalia alot. We won't even need foreign help, our own entrepreneurs can rebuild Somalia with their profits and this is actually happening right now in Somalia. Somalis should educate their country and continue with their entrepreneurship. Education and Entrepreneurship is the key! After economic monopoly in Africa we can progress into political monopoly. We Somalis should think big instead of thinking about clan or own country. We need to rule Africa! :lol:
Exactly. We should use our entrepreneurial skills to create an economic powerhouse in the Horn of Africa.

We CAN be the dominant powers in Africa, socially, politically, and economically. But we gotta stop with the petty corruption and qabiilism that's plaguing us wallahi. And we also need to maintain our ethnicity/heritage.

And we need to take some tips from the Lebanese and the Jews and the Chinese. (The Chinese diaspora people dominate Malaysia and Indonesia and Vietnam).

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:44 pm

He is sort of right, in a sense that the country is broken into small pieces and those small pieces are indirectly dictated or influenced by neighbouring countries. Why do you think Kenya and Ethiopia are so active on Somalia's federal system formation? They want to have their hands on these so-called states in order to weakened the central government.
Bro, I actually firmly believe that both Somaliland and Puntland can stand on their own two feet.

Remember 1977? When we almost conquered all of Ethiopia? Saaxib, we had only 4 million people back then, in Somalia. And look at what we achieved with that small number. Somaliland alone has 3.5 million. Puntland has about 2.5 million people. Bro, we Somalis are good saaxib.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Exactly. We should use our entrepreneurial skills to create an economic powerhouse in the Horn of Africa.

We CAN be the dominant powers in Africa, socially, politically, and economically. But we gotta stop with the petty corruption and qabiilism that's plaguing us wallahi. And we also need to maintain our ethnicity/heritage.

And we need to take some tips from the Lebanese and the Jews and the Chinese. (The Chinese diaspora people dominate Malaysia and Indonesia and Vietnam).
This sounds weird but, sometimes some of your comments seem like they came straight from my mind. Are we f-king twins? :lol:

You sound like another version of me :lupe:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:47 pm

This sounds weird but, sometimes some of your comments seem like they came straight from my mind. Are we f-king twins? :lol:

You sound like another version of me :lupe:
Bro, I am a Somali to the bone. :lol: My dhiig is Somali

Quite a lot of us have these same exact opinions wallahi
Last edited by TheMailMan on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:47 pm

I also had the exact same thought guys, Somali power

lasanodboi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby lasanodboi » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:49 pm

the bantus in somalia are abusing our welfare system the free immigration should stop vote somali indepedence party next time
Last edited by lasanodboi on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:50 pm

:lol: :lol:

I'm enjoying this pan-Somali vibe from the forum tonight :clap:

Let me pop the champagne with this song
:blessed:

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:50 pm

sxb i am telling u right now if we dont stop this qabiil retarded beefs in less than 20 years we will be throwing stones at Ethiopian/Kenyan army inside the former Somalia

like the Palestinians

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:53 pm

sxb i am telling u right now if we dont stop this qabiil retarded beefs in less than 20 years we will be throwing stones at Ethiopian/Kenyan army inside the former Somalia

like the Palestinians
don't compare us with the Palestinians, if Somalis were in Gaza and West Bank Israel wouldn't had even existed, they would had been destroyed by the brave arrogant Somali nomads.

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:54 pm

like the Palestinians
don't compare us with the Palestinians, if Somalis were in Gaza and West Bank Israel wouldn't had even existed, they would had been destroyed by the brave arrogant Somali nomads.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.