Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Darood Iyo Issaq can't live without each other

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Darood Iyo Issaq can't live without each other

Postby anzeloti » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Funny how they always marry each other, but at the same time there is always tention between each other.
1 thing they got in Common is Isaaqs and Daroods are the real Somali people.
Hawiyes are real Somali too, with the exception of a few people of the Daoud subclan of the Abgaal tribe.

Habar Gidirs and Murosades are real Somalis, this is indisputable. So are the majority of Abgaals.
what the actual fuck? :mindblown:
Dauud

Majareerten

:notsure:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 pm

I have noticed a lot of MJ's I know have that same exact nose, I''m not hating or anything, I'm just stating

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 pm

This is a Bangladeshi man. He could pass off as an African, but he's from Bangaladesh

Your assertions mean nothing
Last edited by TheMailMan on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Funny how they always marry each other, but at the same time there is always tention between each other.
Hawiyes are real Somali too, with the exception of a few people of the Daoud subclan of the Abgaal tribe.

Habar Gidirs and Murosades are real Somalis, this is indisputable. So are the majority of Abgaals.
what the actual fuck? :mindblown:
I'm saying just a few. And they tend to be children or young teenagers. This has occurred as a result of the civil war when certain militia-men decided to "increase their numbers" so they took on multiple wives (some of them being Jareers) and reproduced more children in order to increase the raw numbers of their tribe.

But this was only a few militiamen who engaged in this.

Hawiyes are Somali. My own mother is a Hawiye.

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:58 pm

This is a Bangladeshi man. He could pass off as an African, but he's from Bangaladeshi

Your assertions mean nothing

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:59 pm

^^ :lol:

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Hawiye hayb male, no one knows were they come from.
And Hawiye is a group not a family.
Kulaha no one knows where Hawiye come from. I've heard it all on Somalinet. Next he will be telling me that Ayatollah Sistani is his 50th cousin by virtue of being a fellow Bani Hashim.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:06 pm

^^I don't claim Arab lineage you dumbass. We are Somalis, first and foremost. And just because SOME Somalis resemble Jareers means absolutely nothing. It happens, the same way how SOME Somalis just so happen to resemble Indians. In fact I know quite a few Somalis who can pass off as Indians, but that means nothing. That's why I posted that photo of that Bengali man, to give a sense of perspective here.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Themaliman,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL only in somalinet do you hear these crazy theories. It would make sense if Daa'ud were a laangaab clan but why the hell would the largest abgaal sub clan go to such extreme lengths lol. They already like 60% of abgaal. :lol: :lol:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Okay kids, I gave you a couple hours of clan bashing. You had your fun. Anyone who continues will receive a board warning.

gulaid111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby gulaid111 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Dhulos are the only good looking daroods and we Isaaqs only intermarry with them. I got this fine dhulo chick, we gonna have some Arab looking babies very soon.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:14 pm

^^I don't claim Arab lineage you dumbass. We are Somalis, first and foremost. And just because SOME Somalis resemble Jareers means absolutely nothing. It happens, the same way how SOME Somalis just so happen to resemble Indians. In fact I know quite a few Somalis who can pass off as Indians, but that means nothing. That's why I posted that photo of that Bengali man, to give a sense of perspective here.
Warya, get some f-king reading glasses. My post was not directed at you. :lost:

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Themailman waryaa lay down the calaq :lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:17 pm

:dead: :deadrose: I wonder Which tribes skin colour and looks will the babies inherent :lupe:
silly girl, the babies will become pure arab
true! But be specific, is it 50% Yemeni, and 50% Saudi or pure Yemeni?

libaaxyare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby libaaxyare » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:41 pm

Hawiye Samaale people are the only real Somali. Hawiye is buried lafo hawiye in the heart of westren Somalia, the ancessterial lands of Samaale people.

Daarood Jabardi is Arab slave from Yemen Isaaq belong to Dir group T for tango RamNag Indian Arab who crossed from red sea and married Habasha.
What this two groups have in common is that they both related to habasha and tigre jabardis one is full jabardi the other one ishalf.
Last edited by libaaxyare on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.