Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali guy in love with a white girl

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jeffo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: somali guy in love with a white girl

Postby Jeffo » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:24 am

This guys not looking for any advise. His minds made up, he's just looking for someone to validate him.

AvidThinkerr101

Postby AvidThinkerr101 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:31 am

This guys not looking for any advise. His minds made up, he's just looking for someone to validate him.
i wanted someone to tell me their good or bad experiences when it comes to interracial marriage or if they were the product of an interracial marriage.
like if someone could weigh the pros and cons would be nice. idk i think I'm just scared of the thought of marriage more then anything...it may just be me being paranoid...although everyone here gave me things to think about. thank you everyone for your responses btw. very helpful.

Jeffo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jeffo » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:00 am

Fuck off and go get your ceeb wet in some white gushy gushy wet wet.

Tiburon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tiburon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:32 am

To the OP, dude who said going roots mean going somali, to me it means going black or my case a mullato. If you don't look your typical somali it may help you against somalis but not main stream canucks(or cultured canadians as you put it). Never been to canada really so I wouldn't know but from an american perspective, even at liberal schools, there is always an undertone subtle racism and awe as to why one is dating outside his race, especially when it cliched(like black dude/white girl). I suggest you go out with her on a road trip and outside your friend zone, take her to edmonton as I am hear it has many hillbillies and go to a sports bar with her and see how people react. One must be either a militant type(I don't give a fuck personality) to not notice the surroundings and their stares. I tell you this cause I once dated a reformed prostitute and put on my blank I don't give a fuck face but it is still too taxing and energy drainer. Don't get my wrong bro but from what you say the girl has personality which is very good thing and rare in this case, albeit not my thing as I am superficial bastard and will probably end up with a bimbo. I guess to each his own, good luck.

Tiburon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tiburon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:41 am

Now coming to experiences:
I can tell you one of the best and funniest interracial experience I have had came from mexican/white californian liberal militant girl I met in south america on vacation. I always laughed at how she called young bar girls senoritas meaning old women in that part of the world just to piss them off. I still remember the first day we met and had couple of coronas discussing new constitution for andian country ecuador and her suggestion she could hook me up with the el jeffe. lol. She was spunky, militant, almost artistic, my ideal type but really not someone I can comfortably settle with given my own issues and greed.

As for knowing interracial product, the ones I met seem more open and pragmatic than the rest, a plus if you can overlook the somali culture and are willingly to share and even assimilate equally into the surroundings. Still this is not something I have an experience in as I am not married.

Dude, if you are liberal and willingly to compromise, go ahead and stop being paranoid or as my friend used to put it, we are all going to hell anyway, so might as well do something that makes you happy and has tangible result. Whatever you do though, I am hoping this wasn't a knee jerk obamaphilia effect.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:23 am

Your mind is clearly made up.

If you want to create a legacy that your kids will be confused and eventually be atheists/agnostics, then go ahead with it.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:18 am

To the OP, dude who said going roots mean going somali, to me it means going black or my case a mullato. If you don't look your typical somali it may help you against somalis but not main stream canucks(or cultured canadians as you put it). Never been to canada really so I wouldn't know but from an american perspective, even at liberal schools, there is always an undertone subtle racism and awe as to why one is dating outside his race, especially when it cliched(like black dude/white girl). I suggest you go out with her on a road trip and outside your friend zone, take her to edmonton as I am hear it has many hillbillies and go to a sports bar with her and see how people react. One must be either a militant type(I don't give a fuck personality) to not notice the surroundings and their stares. I tell you this cause I once dated a reformed prostitute and put on my blank I don't give a fuck face but it is still too taxing and energy drainer. Don't get my wrong bro but from what you say the girl has personality which is very good thing and rare in this case, albeit not my thing as I am superficial bastard and will probably end up with a bimbo. I guess to each his own, good luck.
You dated a reformed prostitute ? I think your credibility just went out the window with that line, go check yourself for STD.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:01 am

@Zumaale its not all about looks bro. I've seen plenty of fine somali chicks age disgracefully. at 30 they all turn into a typical fat suugo smelling hooyo. every race is that way.
Like I've stated before what you do and who you date is your prerogative. Yes; you are right that all people don't remain the same with respect to looks over time.

However, to infer that at 30 they are " all overweight mothers smelling of suugo" is a statement that wrecks of (1) bias, (2) singlism and (3) fat-shaming. :wtf: Speak for yourself and what you've seen. Don't use absolutist terms. We care not for what you like. Let's put things in perspective. The probability of finding a well-adjusted Somali that's funny/witty, with an advanced degree, decent looks, health-conscious, with an open mind and self-respect is much higher among the ladies than the men. We've got to be honest here. I don't mean to sound elitist but the men are lagging behind. It's also quite sad that some Somali guys with a couple degrees under their belt or financial stability are far from humble and rub off as entitled and obnoxious at times.

:Shrug: That just had to be said.

Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lancer » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 am

What a self-hating troll if you don't like somali girls then go ahead marry cadaan or casaan girl nobody gives a shit. Just remember if you are a muslim that your children will be at a high risk of not being muslims because of their mother. If you are willing to risk that then suit yourself. :|

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:39 am

Miscegenation seems to be a Somali obsession these days. Like someone else said before me, this guy isn't seeking advice but validation at the expense of our Somali women. I always wonder what kind of Somali women guys like this have in their families ,and vice versa. I've seen my fair share of incredibly messed up Somali girls, but the human tendency to generalize has been mitigated on my part by the wonderful women in my family. I know there are Somali diamonds out there in the rough because of growing up with my mom, sisters and aunts. I think the endogomous/exogomous divide among diasporan Somalis says more about their perceptions of their own families, and thus their self-concept and concepts of their people, than it does about benign preference, which is what most people ostensibly use as their reason for going ajanabi.
Last edited by Jugjugwacwac on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:55 am

I would have given honest advice but I can't ignore the fact that OP is slowpoke troll. Dude, xaliimos don't even make "xaliimo+Ajnabi guy" threads anymore.

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:00 pm

@Zumaale its not all about looks bro. I've seen plenty of fine somali chicks age disgracefully. at 30 they all turn into a typical fat suugo smelling hooyo. every race is that way.
Like I've stated before what you do and who you date is your prerogative. Yes; you are right that all people don't remain the same with respect to looks over time.

However, to infer that at 30 they are " all overweight mothers smelling of suugo" is a statement that wrecks of (1) bias, (2) singlism and (3) fat-shaming. :wtf: Speak for yourself and what you've seen. Don't use absolutist terms. We care not for what you like. Let's put things in perspective. The probability of finding a well-adjusted Somali that's funny/witty, with an advanced degree, decent looks, health-conscious, with an open mind and self-respect is much higher among the ladies than the men. We've got to be honest here. I don't mean to sound elitist but the men are lagging behind. It's also quite sad that some Somali guys with a couple degrees under their belt or financial stability are far from humble and rub off as entitled and obnoxious at times.

I didn't have the care to respond to this thread beyond what advice everyone is trying to give him. Like our darling Jeffo said, he's only looking for validation. But I am glad you addressed those points.

Many of the guys on this forum need help understanding some very fundamental flaws about themselves, let alone our women. So thank you. :up:

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:18 pm

I didn't have the care to respond to this thread beyond what advice everyone is trying to give him. Like our darling Jeffo said, he's only looking for validation. But I am glad you addressed those points.

Many of the guys on this forum need help understanding some very fundamental flaws about themselves, let alone our women. So thank you. :up:
Agreed. This thread has "attention seeking" stamped all over it. We don't care about his MD or his bride-to-be, Becky. Methinks this is vikingman's new handle. :MJ:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Suugo smelling?

Wuxu doono ha guursade bal muxu dumarka somalida oo caayeya talow...dad ka nadiifsan ma iyagaba jira. :|

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Miscegenation seems to be a Somali obsession these days. Like someone else said before me, this guy isn't seeking advice but validation at the expense of our Somali women. I always wonder what kind of Somali women guys like this have in their families ,and vice versa. I've seen my fair share of incredibly messed up Somali girls, but the human tendency to generalize has been mitigated on my part by the wonderful women in my family. I know there are Somali diamonds out there in the rough because of growing up with my mom, sisters and aunts. I think the endogomous/exogomous divide among diasporan Somalis says more about their perceptions of their own families, and thus their self-concept and concepts of their people, than it does about benign preference, which is what most people ostensibly use as their reason for going ajanabi.
Exactly. There is no reason for a Somali brother to go and marry some White girl. He can find plenty of available Somali women who are looking for marriage, and he should stick to his own kind. I've met a Somali guy who was totally against the idea of marrying Somali women, and his reasons revealed his deep psychological hatred for his own people, as well as his own deep insecurities. I knew this man quite well and he was trying to run away from his own identity, run away from who he was, and he sought validation by marrying some foreigner.

It's very disconcerting. It's disturbing, and it needs to stop

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.