Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If your african your not black

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: If your african your not black

Postby PLATINUUM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:40 am

:pac:
:scusthov:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:43 am

@mailman yoooooo i can't stand those people smh!!!! they claim to be from egypt/ethiopia and are the original jews...so stupid...and they call the white jews a bunch of imposters....i posted a thread that i took down a while ago about a "hebrew isrealite" trying to convert a somali muslim and calling US the true slaves..smh

i don't think these people know where west africa is....no true west african would degrade themselves into claiming some other part of the continent to try and 1 up white people.
Wallahi I've seen African-Americans claim that the "true" inhabitants of Great Britain are actually Black. Some of them claim that Plato and Aristotle were Black. Some of them even claim that Genghis Khan was actually Black.

They don't stop. They claim anything as their own, and they actually believe what they spew. And when you tell them that they're wrong, they say, "You're just biased because you believe in the White Man's history!"

It's very sad. It's very worrying.

MrSalih
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MrSalih » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:16 am

I'm hungry but I can't eat.

Signed Salih....

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:25 am

By saying such things as the white man lied to us,just strengthens their inferiority complex though.Ma f-king caruur baad aheyd marka beenta lagugu shubeyey.Lie back to the mofo.I guess that's what they're doing now though lolllz

To be fair though bro, the afro-americans have a legitimate excuse. Their languages and cultures were beaten out of them. Their names were changed from Mohammad and umfufu to John and Toby. Their entire identity was erased to make them homeless and more docile. How do you think Blues, Jazz and martial arts like Capoeira came about? These slaves had to hide some of their history and culture somewhere so they created new forms of music and arts so that some of it survived. We as Somalis are in no position to judge. We have never been enslaved or assaulted and yet here we are living in someone else's country with our fish and chips kids who can barely speak a line of Somali.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:30 am

I've heard one of
them say that ""white people" lied
to them and told them that they
came from africa when in reality
they've been in america all a long".
Wallahi I know many Adoons who call themselves "Hebrew Israelites" and they actually believe that they're the "true Jewish people" who are descended from Moses and that they're originally from Israel.

They actually really believe that they're Jews.

They're delusional saaxib.

I'm sorry but how is that any different from the Somalis who not only claim to be arabs but also ahl al bait? :lol:

Don't throw stones in glass houses. :up:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:55 am

I'm sorry but how is that any different from the Somalis who not only claim to be arabs but also ahl al bait? :lol:

Those Somalis are few and far between, and they rightfully receive a ton of criticism and ridicule from other Somalis. :lol:

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 am

I've only met a hand full of somalis that can't speak the language lol...still doesn't have anything to do with the topic...you never see somalis claiming other african countries....aside from the arab obsessed isaaqs that is *sips tea*

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 am

Those Somalis are few and far between, and they rightfully receive a ton of criticism and ridicule from other Somalis. :lol:

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

:comeon: We both know that's not true and there are many Somalis on here who believe they are an arab or descended from one. Otherwise we wouldn't have so many topic about the issue.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:58 am

Damn she's hot. Not smart, but very attractive. And she dates black....nice.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.