Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bantu man in Kismayo is threatening to kill/displace ethnic Somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Bantu man in Kismayo is threatening to kill/displace ethnic Somalis

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:52 pm

If a Mushunguli person's first language is Somali and he is a Muslim, he has every right to stay in Somalia. However, those who refuse to learn the Somali language and culture they should be deported. Mushungulis who have integrated into Somali culture are Somalis and you have no right asking for their deportation. PERIOD.

Saxony

Postby Saxony » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:56 pm

If a Mushunguli person's first language is Somali and he is a Muslim, he has every right to stay in Somalia. However, those who refuse to learn the Somali language and culture they should be deported. Mushungulis who have integrated into Somali culture are Somalis and you have no right asking for their deportation. PERIOD.
Typing this from the comfort of a western country... If your language is english and your a christian you have every right to stay in Canada/US/England, however those unable to learn english and western culture should be deported, and since the majority of you are muslim, I order your deportation as of tomorrow :eat:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Japan, South Korea, Vietnam and many other countries have strict standards on who they let into their country. And even then, they very rarely--if ever--give them anything more than a temporary work visa.

The Koreans and Japanese pride themselves in their ethnic/cultural homogeneity. It's time we Somalis do the same. We are the most homogeneous people in all of Africa, and we should keep it like this. Maintain it, preserve it, cherish it

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Typing this from the comfort of a western country... If your language is english and your a christian you have every right to stay in Canada/US/England, however those unable to learn english and western culture should be deported, and since the majority of you are muslim, I order your deportation as of tomorrow :eat:
I'm not talking about the west you knob. In any case, Westerners are mostly not religious nowadays.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Canada and the USA are States founded by immigrants. You can't compare those countries to Somalia you low-IQ troll. The indigenous people of those countries have been nearly wiped out, and the population is almost 100% immigrants. U.K. on the other hand, is experiencing a lot of troubles and anyone who's been to the nation knows that there are deep rifts within British society. The ethnic cadaans of that land are NOT happy about the current situation as it is, and most Somalis/Asians who live in that country have stated their desire to return back to their homeland.

But you wouldn't know this, because you're a completely incoherent airhead.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm not talking about the west you knob. In any case, Westerners are mostly not religious nowadays.
This Saxony guy is too stupid to realize that Canada/USA are secular states founded by immigrants and which bring people of ALL ethnicities/religions/cultures together to live in one country. The Italians and the Scandinavians are radically different, yet they come to America and they're all "American". The Koreans, Nigerians, Iranians and other people can ALL move to the United States and be equally "American" as anyone else.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Bani'aadanka waxay ku kala fiicanyihiin waa raxmada, ixtiraamka, sabarka iyo aqoonsiga walaalkiisa Muslimka ah, gaalka wuxuu xaquuq buuxda siiyaa Somalida full perks like any other citizen, a brother ku dhashey Somalia ayaa loo soo doortay Barlamaanka Sweden, halkanna waxaynu isku haaysannaa Bantu Muslim ah oo Somalia ku nooleeyd boWalaal sano, haloo celliyo Tanzania. Somali haddii aynaa is dilleeyn cid kale baanu ku tufeeynaa. UKIP iyo British Defence League annagaa ka xun. Should we be forced to leave Europe because we are not ethnically Scandenivians, British, German or Dutch? Caqli xumida iyo madax adeega dhaafa. You want you and your relatives be treated with fairness, kindness and respect, you have to have the insight to offer all these to our minorities back home and abroad. A simple logic.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Bani'aadanka waxay ku kala fiicanyihiin waa raxmada, ixtiraamka, sabarka iyo aqoonsiga walaalkiisa Muslimka ah, gaalka wuxuu xaquuq buuxda siiyaa Somalida full perks like any other citizen, a brother ku dhashey Somalia ayaa loo soo doortay Barlamaanka Sweden, halkanna waxaynu isku haaysannaa Bantu Muslim ah oo Somalia ku nooleeyd boWalaal sano, haloo celliyo Tanzania. Somali haddii aynaa is dilleeyn cid kale baanu ku tufeeynaa. UKIP iyo British Defence League annagaa ka xun. Should we be forced to leave Europe because we are not ethnically Scandenivians, British, German or Dutch? Caqli xumida iyo madax adeega dhaafa. You want you and your relatives be treated with fairness, kindness and respect, you have to have the insight to offer all these to our minorities back home and abroad. A simple logic.
Again, you're giving me examples of Somalis being elected to Government Offices in Sweden, and who live in several European nations. But that was the choice which the European nations chose to make for themselves. In fact, the German Chancellor openly stated her regret in letting this happen. And most European nations actually regret having millions of foreigners pour into their nations. They're not happy about it at all, and there are many news reports documenting this. Many Europeans have said that they wish they could turn back the clock and not accept these large numbers of foreigners into their nations. So why would you want the same thing to afflict Somalia in the future? Stop making it seem as if what's right for Europe is right for Somalia. You do realize that the East Asian countries are very strict on who they let into their country right? The same goes for South American countries as well.

I mean, even Mexico deports the illegal immigrants they receive from Guatemala and Honduras! Mexico, the same country which allows their own citizens to pour into the United States by the millions. In fact, the vast majority of nations have strict requirements on who they let into the country, yet you have the nerve to drop these standards for Somalia, as if Somalia is an open land and is a free-for-all. Who do you think you are?

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Mailman

Una adeer cid kaala tashaneeyso Mushuungulliga inuu Somali yahay ama ahayn ma jirto marka waxaad asalkaagii hore ahayd qof aan ku soo dhex korrin magaalo say joogaan Somali minorities sida, Bantus, Baajuunis, Barawanis, Hindi iyo Yemenis. Marka waxaad I soo xasuusisey markii ay tolka reer korraadka ahi na soo siyaaran jirreen. They were bigoted towards these people because the only Somalis they knew other camel herders but little did they know how these Somalis have enriched our lives. You are stubborn like them. Jubbada Hoose used to be the Brazil of Somalia, but today, it is Hotel Rwanda, a gift from the "real Somalis". Marka, there are thousanda oo Somali ah oo ku Nool waddamada Afrikaanka ah, bilaahi calleeyk ha ku kicin dadka ay la noolyihiin. Af Somali ku soo qor. This Is my last post to this thread, iga raali ahow haddii aan kugu xad gudbey.

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:51 pm

@mailman why are you so afraid of them? your ethnic group would still be the majority...they're somali just like you...not the tribe, but the country, your not being wiped out. when somalia prospers every random ethnic group in the world will come to somalia...are you going to kick them out too?
That's different. When Somalia prospers, we will have the ability to pick and choose which people can enter the country. Ideally, we'd pick only the best and brightest of any country to enter Somalia. So if a Sudanese guy or a Nigerian guy comes with a university degree and work credentials, then he would be granted a work visa. That's fine, that's normal.

But to have large amounts of foreign Tanzanian farmers enter the country, and then claim the land of Somalia for themselves....now that is an absolute disaster. If they want to enter Somalia, tell them to return to Tanzania....and apply for a work visa to work in Somalia. It's that simple. These people have no business in our country otherwise.
brother i know how your thinking and you made a clear distinction between jareer weyn who are our somali brothers and sister, and the mushunguli who are tanzania citizens, who also have their own culture and language unlike our jareer weyn brothers and sisters. but your sharing your ideas with apes, who label you racist, self hater??!!!! on what grounds you ask? on the ideas of preserving your culture,custom, language, and your people as a whole. here is the irony lool,the same idiots are telling you that a tanzanian citizen has more claim to somalia then an ciise brother from djibouti hahahaha. your thinking in decades when your discussing this subject, their thinking in months. so in few months we will be ok ,for we are a clear majority but in decades our sons and daughters will serve foreigners in the lands of their forfathers. if you want to comunicate with these apes speak bad of other qabiils, belittle your somali sister for that is how one connects with his/her roots around here. but whatever you do dont bring self hate such as... preserving your peopl, clarifying why your not black nigga, and last but not least thinking of our future, i almost forgot calling other people from nfd, djibouti and soomaali galbeed as somalis dont do it you self hater you :lol: :lol:
Last edited by incognito1 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:14 pm

@mailman...the only enemy of somali people are...somalli people....the only ones who can truly wipe us out are your own people...were a bunch of grown children fighting over qabil while other africans move in and take over. the only person you can blame is yourself. somalis are a bunch of degenerates that have wrecked they're own country and are still f-king it up. yet were worried about tanzanians taking over? nah, we might as well hand it to them anyway , since we can't seem to get along or stand each other.

Which is why I'm trying to warn all Somali people to discard Tribalism and to work together for a better future. I dont want to see Somalis killing Somalis while at the same time we have foreign Bantus moving into our territory.

Believe me, me and you agree on this issue.

We Somalis should open our eyes to the real threat facing us.
Lol why bother?

I already made a thread talking about this fucked up nation of ours.

viewtopic.php?t=360699&p=4396583

Yet it got less than 30 responses while some dude made a thread eating out some girls ass and gets praised for it. We are the problem.

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:26 pm

@mailman...the only enemy of somali people are...somalli people....the only ones who can truly wipe us out are your own people...were a bunch of grown children fighting over qabil while other africans move in and take over. the only person you can blame is yourself. somalis are a bunch of degenerates that have wrecked they're own country and are still f-king it up. yet were worried about tanzanians taking over? nah, we might as well hand it to them anyway , since we can't seem to get along or stand each other.

Which is why I'm trying to warn all Somali people to discard Tribalism and to work together for a better future. I dont want to see Somalis killing Somalis while at the same time we have foreign Bantus moving into our territory.

Believe me, me and you agree on this issue.

We Somalis should open our eyes to the real threat facing us.
Lol why bother?

I already made a thread talking about this fucked up nation of ours.

viewtopic.php?t=360699&p=4396583

Yet it got less than 30 responses while some dude made a thread eating out some girls ass and gets praised for it. We are the problem.
i enjoyed your thread phinks good work i feel the same :(

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Thanks bro...

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks bro...
no brother thank you for sharing your pain, and know that there are people who think like you on this site, people that see threats beyond qabiil x and qabiil y. but our generation of somalis have a limited understanding of their reality, thats why a thread about a*s gets such a buzz while yours is subjected to mockery, your engaging with fools. i felt bad reading the replies on your thread, i am truly sorry and please welcome to idiocracy.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Bantu's are free to live and work in Somalia. They might not be ethnic Somalis but they are Somali citizens and they deserve respect, matter of fact they deserve justice and compensation because our forefathers used to enslave them but also used to be the middle men and sell them in our coastal cities to the Arabian peninsula and South Asia.

However I dislike Bantu's breeding with ethnic Somalis. Our genepool should remain free from Bantus.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.