Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bantu man in Kismayo is threatening to kill/displace ethnic Somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Bantu man in Kismayo is threatening to kill/displace ethnic Somalis

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:46 pm

somali bantu are somali and sure they have more rights than i have on somali lands.

you forgetting somalia in africa and its normal there is bantu who are somalis.
Audhubilah. Get your shit together.

Somalia is in Africa? Okay, so Morocco and Senegal are in Africa as well. But you won't see them importing large numbers of foreigners into their country just because they share the same continent!

Saudi Arabia, Iran, India, China, and Japan are ALL in Asia, yet you never hear any of them say "Asian solidarity" and you'd never see Japan importing large numbers of Arabs, Indians, Persians because they are "Asian"......Get the hell outta here with that.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm

You need to get sodomized.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:02 pm

mailman, morroco also have also noticible black african.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 pm

mailman, morroco also have also noticible black african.
And the Moroccans are furious that there are noticeable amounts of Black-African foreigners in their land.

Somalis should be furious about this as well. Open your eyes to the problem.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:29 pm

there is no problem at all, its just in your head. bantus were there before your geeljire/ fisher men butt.

they have rights just like you. if i have rights that my forefathers from harar and my maternal from Ib, yeman. they have more rights than i am. you and them look like to others.

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:34 pm

@mailman why are you so afraid of them? your ethnic group would still be the majority...they're somali just like you...not the tribe, but the country, your not being wiped out. when somalia prospers every random ethnic group in the world will come to somalia...are you going to kick them out too?

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:46 pm

@mailman why are you so afraid of them? your ethnic group would still be the majority...they're somali just like you...not the tribe, but the country, your not being wiped out. when somalia prospers every random ethnic group in the world will come to somalia...are you going to kick them out too?
That's different. When Somalia prospers, we will have the ability to pick and choose which people can enter the country. Ideally, we'd pick only the best and brightest of any country to enter Somalia. So if a Sudanese guy or a Nigerian guy comes with a university degree and work credentials, then he would be granted a work visa. That's fine, that's normal.

But to have large amounts of foreign Tanzanian farmers enter the country, and then claim the land of Somalia for themselves....now that is an absolute disaster. If they want to enter Somalia, tell them to return to Tanzania....and apply for a work visa to work in Somalia. It's that simple. These people have no business in our country otherwise.

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:55 pm

LOL mailman your trippin.....this isn't north korea. i don't even know if your trolling anymore. no one is claiming somalia....its not that serious...i thought you were a religious man.....why all the hate?

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm

LOL mailman your trippin.....this isn't north korea. i don't even know if your trolling anymore. no one is claiming somalia....its not that serious...i thought you were a religious man.....why all the hate?
It isn't hate. It's self-preservation.

If you want to enter India or Turkey or any other country you'd need a Visa. The same should go for Somalia. You should need a visa to enter Somalia.

Somalia for the Somalis. India for the Indians. Tanzania for the Tanzanians, etc. This isn't even remotely radical. YOU'RE the one that's out of line by not having these self-preservation instincts which every Somali should have.

We are Somalis, we are one people. Learn to never forget this.
Last edited by TheMailMan on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:04 pm

What's wrong with Bantus? They're the victims in Southern Somalia who bore the brunt of the war because they're a minority. Bantus lived in Somalia for more 200 years. They're human beings for crying out loud, not monsters. :roll:

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:06 pm

Mailman

I'm an ethnic from one of the so called major clans. The differences between me and you is that I grew up with these Bantu Somalis and forged strong friendship with them. They are all Muslims and lived on jubbooyinka when your your ancestors were herding camels and raiding the camels of other tribes. They are peaceful, hard working and possess a strong and close family unit when we "real Somalis" are well known for family dislocation and youth delinquency. Most importantly, when you visit their homes you will notice they are Somali Patriots and have only the Somalis flag. Your so called ethnic Somali has AyaxLand, TixsiLand and QuraashiLand flags at their homes and organise protests and hosting their qabiil leaders
When they visit them in the diaspora. How are they more Somali patriots than Bantu Somalis? You are blinded by xenophobic outlook towards Bantu Somalis. Allah SWT ha kaa saacido daweeynta cudurkaasi.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:07 pm

What's wrong with Bantus? They're the victims in Southern Somalia who bore the brunt of the war because they're a minority. Bantus lived in Somalia for more 200 years. They're human beings for crying out loud, not monsters. :roll:
There's nothing wrong with Bantus. They're just better off living in their ancestral homeland (ie. Tanzania). And they've only arrived in Somalia within the last century or so. Don't get it twisted.

You're confusing the "Bantus" with the Jareerweyne Somalis. They're not the same at all and have nothing to do with one another. The Jareerweyne have been in Somalia for like 500 years at least, and you won't ever find me criticizing them.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Mailman

I'm an ethnic from one of the so called major clans. The differences between me and you is that I grew up with these Bantu Somalis and forged strong friendship with them. They are all Muslims and lived on jubbooyinka when your your ancestors were herding camels and raiding the camels of other tribes. They are peaceful, hard working and possess a strong and close family unit when we "real Somalis" are well known for family dislocation and youth delinquency. Most importantly, when you visit their homes you will notice they are Somali Patriots and have only the Somalis flag. Your so called ethnic Somali has AyaxLand, TixsiLand and QuraashiLand flags at their homes and organise protests and hosting their qabiil leaders
When they visit them in the diaspora. How are they more Somali patriots than Bantu Somalis? You are blinded by xenophobic outlook towards Bantu Somalis. Allah SWT ha kaa saacido daweeynta cudurkaasi.
Saaxib, listen to what I write. The people you're talking about are the Jareerweyne. I'm not talking about those people. How many times do I have to say this? I'm talking about the Mushunguli Tanzanians who live in the Southern portion of Somalia

Scroll back and read what I wrote.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Mailman

I'm talking about the Mushungulli and not Jareerweeyne. I grew up, went to school, played football and ate with them. I prayed and fasted and celebrated Ciid with them. I swam the river with them playing a game of Russian roulette by annoying breeding crocodile mothers and challenge them by swimming to the other side of the river bank. I did all these exciting things and know them better than you do. Brother, you have no knowledge of these people and it is better if you keep all the rubbish you gather from them on cyber to yourself.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:40 pm

Mailman

I'm talking about the Mushungulli and not Jareerweeyne. I grew up, went to school, played football and ate with them. I prayed and fasted and celebrated Ciid with them. I swam the river with them playing a game of Russian roulette by annoying breeding crocodile mothers and challenge them by swimming to the other side of the river bank. I did all these exciting things and know them better than you do. Brother, you have no knowledge of these people and it is better if you keep all the rubbish you gather from them on cyber to yourself.
Who are you to tell me this, when I encountered them on my frequent trips to Somalia as a youth? Warya, I was in Beledweyne, in Jowhar, in Xamar/Afgooye. I won't publish my experiences in talking to them as now is not the place to discuss such things.

I've dealt with these people. I encountered them not only in Somalia, but even in other countries. Your experiences don't change the fact that these people are foreigners living in a land foreign to them. Your little sob-stories won't change this fact.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.