Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's so cold outside

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: It's so cold outside

Postby Tuushi » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 am

Tushi, what is it like and what do you guys do?

Just horrible to be exposed. Dress in layers,i mean like 3/4 layers. Try to not go out if u dont have to.

Saw police officers on bikes. Insane people.

Unstoppable. Lol u live here. Lets keep away from each other. This is a small city afterall.

unstoppablefade
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby unstoppablefade » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 am

tuushi lol ur probably sum old hag dw u won't see me

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 am

Thank god it's reading week. I saw the weather for today and tomorrow, my heart skipped a beat

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:38 am

tuushi lol ur probably sum old hag dw u won't see me

A very less haired ,skinnier hag indeed.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:45 am

Damn Canada is cold. I remember visiting people in Ottawa many years ago during summer and they had no AC. I was told all the houses in Canada are built without an air conditioner because it rarely gets hot. They open up the Daaqado or have portable AC's. LooL

If you get tired of the cold in Canada, where do you move? 80% of the population already lives within 30 miles from the U.S border, u can't go any further south.

At least here in the US, u can goto Florida or California or anywhere south to escape the Qabow.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 am

8°C
Overcast
Humidity: 83%

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 am

Damn Canada is cold. I remember visiting people in Ottawa many years ago during summer and they had no AC. I was told all the houses in Canada are built without an air conditioner because it rarely gets hot. They open up the Daaqado or have portable AC's. LooL

If you get tired of the cold in Canada, where do you move? 80% of the population already lives within 30 miles from the U.S border, u can't go any further south.

At least here in the US, u can goto Florida or California or anywhere south to escape the Qabow.
Depends where you live. When we lived in the hood we had those ACs attached to the window, but now we just have those big ACs in the backyard and control it using the thermostat.

Here in Canada we have nowhere else to go for warm weather except Vancouver which is ridiculously expensive, but how do you explain Somalis in the US living in places like Minnesota and Ohio? Ma caydhka ayaa ugu fiican meeshaas?

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:59 am

Meth..even if we live in MN nd OH we still can escape winter by flying ip to Arizona, almost all southern and southwestern states and the west coast

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:02 pm

People do the same thing here as well. They own property in Florida and go down there for the winter. Somalis haven't thought that far ahead though

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Depends where you live. When we lived in the hood we had those ACs attached to the window, but now we just have those big ACs in the backyard and control it using the thermostat.

Here in Canada we have nowhere else to go for warm weather except Vancouver which is ridiculously expensive, but how do you explain Somalis in the US living in places like Minnesota and Ohio? Ma caydhka ayaa ugu fiican meeshaas?
What Menace said. And as for Somalis living in Ohio and Minnesota, sure some of them are there for the Ceyr, but the vast majority are there because they work, own houses or goto school. The ones on Ceyr are no different from Somalis in Canada who chose to live in a frozen tundra because of all free hand outs.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:18 pm

:cry: :cry: This poor child wandered off in the cold and died from hypothermia

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/e ... -1.2962989

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:18 pm

:cry: :cry: This poor child wandered off in the cold and died from hypothermia

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/e ... -1.2962989

HEARTBREAKING!!! wa saqiir oo naxariisti alle bu helidoona :cry: :cry: :cry:

MrSalih
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MrSalih » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 am

People do the same thing here as well. They own property in Florida and go down there for the winter. Somalis haven't thought that far ahead though

This Year it's Futile.

It's 41 Degrees here in Sw Florida.Projected lows will be 34 by 7AM EST.

Signed Salih.......

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:40 am

I'm soooo glad I'm not in Canada! :lol:

Just thought I'd rub in the fact that I was sweating yesterday and made the conscious decision to enjoy the hell out of it. ^__^

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 am

I'm soooo glad I'm not in Canada! :lol:

Just thought I'd rub in the fact that I was sweating yesterday and made the conscious decision to enjoy the hell out of it. ^__^
Same here ! Nairobi weather is bless. Its sad that you can't wear short cuz people will stare at you like wtf you wearing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.