Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marduuf. Waxaan Ilaahay Kaaga Baryey

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Marduuf. Waxaan Ilaahay Kaaga Baryey

Postby kambuli » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:52 am

Marduuf,

Quote "if he is faqash or mooryaan, den f.ok him and may he die a terrible death followed by all of u. death 2 all faqashes and mooryaans.'

Weli afka iyo gacanta ma isla weydey? Confused

So many times when I read some forumers’ posts I shake my head.
It just frustrates me how some grown up men are bashing other clans 24/7. For me some names are just synonymous with this dilemma. But what i say in my heart is always " Ilaahow dadkan qalbigooda qabiilka ka bogsii". I honestly pray for them.

But yesterday day when I read what this character called Marduuf wrote about the death of that poor infant, it was a slap on my face. Not only that, it cut my breath too. Shocked How on earth someone like this person is in our society? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Marduuf; Here is your present; Ilaahay waxaan kaaga baryey, inuu kuu keeno xanuunkii Ilmaha yar ku dhacay mid la mid ah. Waa maalintii bisha Barakaysan ugu dambeysey. I have never ever cursed or wished ill for some one, but you deserve it. I do not want ill to your baby if you get married. But I want ill for you. May you suffer in the most horrible way. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Ilaahow ka goo ninkaas hadalkaa uu yiidhi Bisha Barakaysan aakhirkeeda.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Marduuf. Waxaan Ilaahay Kaaga Baryey

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:21 pm

[quote="kambuli"]

I have never ever cursed or wished ill for some one, but you deserve it. I do not want ill to your baby if you get married. But I want ill for you. May you suffer in the most horrible way. .[/quote]

No, you can't. You can't wish someone ill will and claim the moral high ground.

You're as bad as him. I suggest you delete this post.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:05 pm

So Marduuf, the heartless homosexual athiest is dhuusadheere's alter ego? Laughing Laughing

"Ilaahay waxaan kaaga baryey, inuu kuu keeno xanuunkii Ilmaha yar ku dhacay mid la mid ah."

Aaaaaamiiin.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:08 pm

Kambuli
Maxaad miskiinka yar u habaaraysaa

ISKU BAAAAAAAAAAX HABARYAAHY

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:09 pm

^^^ i said many times b4 marduuf is none other than dhuuso himself but none would listen. i am glad someone else noticed it.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:12 pm

Muslim man
Aduunka dhuuso muslim ahayd oo gaalawdaa u daran

QADHMUUUUUUN WAYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:17 pm

[quote="qudhac-m"]Muslim man
Aduunka dhuuso muslim ahayd oo gaalawdaa u daran

QADHMUUUUUUN WAYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:18 pm

Qudhac,

It is impossible that you are Marduuf Sad

Otherwise why would you support him?

You may talk nasty to women, but you can't be that heartless character Exclamation or maybe you didn't follow the story Exclamation

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:30 pm

correction

marduuf is that af_dheere fag Arrow

but then again dhuuso could've been af_dheere all along Laughing

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:31 pm

Kambuli
No im not him but I support him for one reason which is what he said which was that he is midgaan and he dislike Isaaq, Daarood, Hawiye
for that i totally agree with him.
I always support the supressed and oppressed pple around the world and espacially the somali one which im one of the responsiple one's as im one the so called Big Clans of somalia/somaliland.
So i was against your habaar towards him since he has enough on his shoulders for being placed among worst kind of pple.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:44 pm

I support supressed people too. That is fine. But are you supporting when he said he is happy about death of this infant Confused Go and read the topic in the next page by the title Abuurista Eebbe by BOO. Then, tell me now, if you still support him. Because that is why I am saying you don't want to be him. Confused

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:45 pm

qudhac

correction: you are NOT from a big clan Laughing

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:58 pm

Oops. I know who Marduuf is Laughing Laughing Someone whose name starts with Gu... Alla ceeb badanaa... Sad Sad

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:08 pm

kumbuli you mean 'QU' Laughing Laughing

if not then banaanka soo dhig ninka, ileen wax laqariyo qurun baa ku jiree Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:11 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Oops. I know who Marduuf is Laughing Laughing Someone whose name starts with Gu... Alla ceeb badanaa... Sad Sad[/quote]

gurey Shocked Shocked i dont beliv you at all. it cant be him. noooo way!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.