Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is the Dollar gone so expensive

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why is the Dollar gone so expensive

Postby 0sman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:17 am

G, I am in SA, sxb. Never been to any other state over 10 years in Down Under. lol

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:18 am

Someone was telling me it has something to do with gold.
When gold prices go up the dollar value falls.
And when gold price drops the value of the dollar increases.

Right now gold is really cheap @ $38 per gram.
This is a big drop compared to the end of January when it reached $42 per gram.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Osman, i do that too. Just give the dahabshiil guy a buzz and send it to him via netbank.
osman are u from Melbourne mate?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Oh where is Gurey25 when u need him. He should read this thread and amaze at how the mighty US dollar is being praised. OH wait---Gurey is here. Hi Zulaika. :)
Duh !!! i used to specualte in currencyso i know my way around the treacherous waters thank you.
:lol:

I knew from last march that the dollar will be going up, everybody knew.
This is why when i moved back to australia from the UAE, i left my saving in US dollars in a UAE bank account, and only left with pocket money.
This has payed of 30% increase in value by doing nothing.
I will be moving my money to OZ in Aussie dollars in the next 3 to 4 months because the aussia dollar will rise again,

Can I come visit u in Aussie? :eat:

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:58 pm

G, I am in SA, sxb. Never been to any other state over 10 years in Down Under. lol
Lool i ve there few times. Good place specially the adeilade hills. Is the place fulll of qaxooonti still? Lol

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Looool@basra trying to get an Aussie G...

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 am

Oh where is Gurey25 when u need him. He should read this thread and amaze at how the mighty US dollar is being praised. OH wait---Gurey is here. Hi Zulaika. :)
Duh !!! i used to specualte in currencyso i know my way around the treacherous waters thank you.
:lol:

I knew from last march that the dollar will be going up, everybody knew.
This is why when i moved back to australia from the UAE, i left my saving in US dollars in a UAE bank account, and only left with pocket money.
This has payed of 30% increase in value by doing nothing.
I will be moving my money to OZ in Aussie dollars in the next 3 to 4 months because the aussia dollar will rise again,

Can I come visit u in Aussie? :eat:
you are welcome dear..

0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 0sman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:17 am

Lool i ve there few times. Good place specially the adeilade hills. Is the place fulll of qaxooonti still? Lol
LOL! HooBariiskow, ninyahow Soomaalida meesha joogta isma aragno oo mar-mar ayaan anigoo meel shopping center ah oo ay Soomaalida u badan tahay wax ka soo iibsanaya ayaan arkaa mid laba ama saddex sano ka hor iigu dambeysay, ama kuwo Soomaali u eg oo aanan weligey arag. I work 6 days a week most of the time and don't live anywhere near the suburbs where the Somalis live so war uma hayo, ninyahow.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 am

Man i was so isolated from the somali community when i lived in Sydney and back then 1996-2004 95% of the somali population was in Melbourne.
I deliberatly lived away from the usual ghettos, but i used to spend fridays in Lakemba and sometimes in Auburn and hang out with muslim friends and visit family.
Living 15 min drive away but in a mostly non-ethnic neighbourhood meant that i would only see somalis on fridays.
Now that i am living in Perth i see somalis all the time..

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 am

LOL! HooBariiskow, ninyahow Soomaalida meesha joogta isma aragno oo mar-mar ayaan anigoo meel shopping center ah oo ay Soomaalida u badan tahay wax ka soo iibsanaya ayaan arkaa mid laba ama saddex sano ka hor iigu dambeysay, ama kuwo Soomaali u eg oo aanan weligey arag. I work 6 days a week most of the time and don't live anywhere near the suburbs where the Somalis live so war uma hayo, ninyahow.

Haha. Gartay sxb. Keep it up that way. Somalidu waa iska niic anyways

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.