Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thousands of Yemenis fleeing to Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Thousands of Yemenis fleeing to Somalia

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:04 am

If this civil war in Yemen gets out of hand, then I'm afraid thousands of Yemenis will cross the Red Sea and come into Somalia.

This is an absolute disaster and they will most surely enter Somaliland and Puntland, displacing ethnic Somalis from our precious homeland

:snoop:

What makes it worse is that these Arab refugees will STAY in Somalia, perhaps marry the local Somalis, and destroy our ethnic bloodline. SMFH

We Somalis need to be vigilant and wary of these Yemenis who are bound to flood our precious country

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Thousands of Yemenis fleeing to Somalia

Postby Estarix » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 am

:dead:

Comedian.
Your becoming a caricature.

tmac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby tmac » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 am

Inta badan wexey u socdaan sacuudiga ama cumaan

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 am

This is gonna be a classic case of a civil war in one country spilling over and destabilizing the neighboring countries.

And what makes this worse is that Somalia doesn't even have an effective coastguard to protect our territory

:snoop:

tmac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby tmac » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 am

There might be some who come here but most will go to KSA or Oman

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 am

No they will not. Saudi Arabia has an effective Army which we Somalis can't compare too.

We literally have no possible way to stem the tide of refugees. They're coming whether we like it or not.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:17 am

I highly doubt this happens. Most people don't think, hey my country is at war....lemme go some place safe.....like SOMALIA.

they'll run to other carab countries.

0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 0sman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:18 am

Well, if you fled your war-torn country and you're a refugee in a far land and among people that share nothing with you, why are worried about Yemenis fleeing to next-door neighbor, Somalia?

After all, Yemenis are our brothers and sisters. :MJ:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:21 am

I highly doubt this happens. Most people don't think, hey my country is at war....lemme go some place safe.....like SOMALIA.

they'll run to other carab countries.
Somaliland and Puntland are relatively stable regions. There's no reason to think they won't cross over to our country

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:21 am

Deport them!!

Dirty hairy hooked nosed midgets.

tmac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby tmac » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:21 am

No they will not. Saudi Arabia has an effective Army which we Somalis can't compare too.

We literally have no possible way to stem the tide of refugees. They're coming whether we like it or not.
Some may go to SL and PL but most will flee to other Arab countries.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:23 am

Well, if you fled your war-torn country and you're a refugee in a far land and among people that share nothing with you, why are worried about Yemenis fleeing to next-door neighbor, Somalia?

I'm worried because we are a 3rd world country and we don't have the infrastructure, institutions or even resources to handle and process these refugees.

If we weren't 3rd world then I wouldn't complain.

Its a future recipe for disaster.

0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 0sman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 am

I'm worried because we are a 3rd world country and we don't have the infrastructure, institutions or even resources to handle and process these refugees.

So if we weren't a 3rd world nation and we had the infrastructure and the other necessary facilities to accommodate them you wouldn't complain, you say? Interesting!

Let me put it this way then: what about if we had the infrastructure and institutions to help some poor refugees and those fleeing were Bantus? Would you complain or you'll be OK with that?

:demonic:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:37 am

So if we weren't a 3rd world nation and we had the infrastructure and the other necessary facilities to accommodate them you wouldn't complain, you say? Interesting!

Let me put it this way then: what about if we had the infrastructure and institutions to help some poor refugees and those fleeing were Bantus? Would you complain or you'll be OK with that?

:demonic:
Sure,

If there was a civil war in Zambia for example, and they fled to Somalia....and Somalia was a prosperous country, then wallahi I would have no problem in helping these unfortunate Bantu refugees and finding them employment and healthcare and giving them protection.

Even if their civil war continues for years I'd have no issue with it.

Just as long as they go back once the civil war is over.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:38 am

Lots of Somalis escaped to Yemen trying to flee the war but walked into the loving arms of goat fockers. Jackpot for the Arabs and respite for the herds.

With this war in yemen lots of somalis will return.

and for the yemenis coming to somalia...say good buy to piracy and say hello to brothels and massage parlours.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.