Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thousands of Yemenis fleeing to Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Thousands of Yemenis fleeing to Somalia

Postby MaliPrince » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:36 pm

look at these clowns. got no problem welcomin in these carabs but if its actual somalis who are a bantu runnin from the dagaal in xamar, they tell them they're foreigners and put them in camps.

isaaq will always sukk carab guus.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:40 pm

let them come we will wlc them with bahdilaad. Lets treat them the way they treated somali qaxootis allow alle. :blessed:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:45 pm

@Mailman. Firstly, bantus are not "actual Somalis", they are bantus. Secondly, those people are a handful. Somaliland welcomes everyone and anyone who isn't with the SFG. I saw more Africans in Hargeisa than any other group of foreign people. The reer xamar refugees are treated with dignity and helped in coordination with AID organisations while your dhi.lo harti cousins are deporting Hawiye, Rahanweyne and other minorities from their own country. They get better treatment in Somaliland, which does not see itself as part of Somalia, than in Somalia. Meanwhile in Somalia they are either deported, killed or raped by mooryan and AU troops, you fckin' axmaq.

So get your facts straight you f-king cuqdadle qurjiile scum. :arrow:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:47 pm

TheMailMan

Why wouldn't they go to Oman then. Next door neighbours, Arabic speakers, no sea crossing.
Oman is a far richer country than Yemen and the cost of living is much more expensive. Plus Oman has an effective security apparatus which will prevent large numbers of Yemeni refugees from entering their country. Oman is EXPENSIVE. It isn't an easy country to live in at all.

It's quite simple.

Northern Somalia is nearby, it's cheap, and it's relatively safe. Hargeisa and Bosaso are relatively stable cities. Along with Berbera, Borama, Lascaanod, Garowe, and Qardho.
Last edited by TheMailMan on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Like MailPrince said, if they go anywhere it is to other Arab Countrys. Why the hell would people flee a bad situation to go to a horrible situation?

On top of that, Somalis were 100% nomads or decendents of ones. The nomad leaves from place to place. Yemenis are people of towns (albiet trashy ones). Its not in their nature to leave a place on a whim because of war.
There's enough towns in Somalia in the North that aren't on fire.

In fact, I can make the very persuasive argument that Northern Somalia is a more pleasant and a more safe place to live than Yemen is. I know Somalis from Britain and Canada who permanently relocated to Hargeisa and other cities of the North. It isn't very far-fetched to think that Yemenis won't do the same thing.

tmac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby tmac » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:51 pm

TheMailMan

Why wouldn't they go to Oman then. Next door neighbours, Arabic speakers, no sea crossing.
Oman is a far richer country than Yemen and the cost of living is much cheaper. Plus Oman has an effective security apparatus which will prevent large numbers of Yemeni refugees from entering their country.

It's quite simple.

Northern Somalia is nearby, it's cheap, and it's relatively safe. Hargeisa and Bosaso are relatively stable cities. Along with Berbera, Borama, Lascaanod, Garowe, and Qardho.
I actually think you might be right.
Last edited by tmac on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Just stay away from Boroma and I'm cool. Walahi I never once saw a non Somali there for 6 straight months. It was dope as hell

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:51 pm

TheMailMan

Oman is a far richer country than Yemen and the cost of living is much cheaper. Plus Oman has an effective security apparatus which will prevent large numbers of Yemeni refugees from entering their country.

It's quite simple.

I actually think you might be right.
The beginning of a beautiful friendship :shock:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:52 pm

@Mailman. Firstly, bantus are not "actual Somalis", they are bantus. Secondly, those people are a handful. Somaliland welcomes everyone and anyone who isn't with the SFG. I saw more Africans in Hargeisa than any other group of foreign people. The reer xamar refugees are treated with dignity and helped in coordination with AID organisations while your dhi.lo harti cousins are deporting Hawiye, Rahanweyne and other minorities from their own country. They get better treatment in Somaliland, which does not see itself as part of Somalia, than in Somalia. Meanwhile in Somalia they are either deported, killed or raped by mooryan and AU troops, you fckin' axmaq.

I am TheMailMan

I think you were addressing MaliPrince.

Don't get our names confused buddy. I'm not the same as him.

Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lancer » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:53 pm

:mindblown:

What is this Somali Stormfront? You guys all sound like you were molested by carabs as kids with all this hatred. You don't have to care about them but what's with the habar and wishing harm on a whole group of people because of the actions of a small group of individuals. I don't even think half of you give a shit about the Somalis suffering tahriib when most of you mock other Somalis suffering in Dadaab or the killinka shanaad because of their clan. You guys even point fingers to which qabiil does the most tahriib. Spare me all of your bullshit Somalinimo you hypocrites.

Wallahi you guys sound so pathetic, Arabs pity you and think of chaos and famine when Somalia is brought up while you guys habaar them like a bunch of Islaamo. You guys are not even on a equal level. :damn:

Daqankii madoowga oo markasta calaacal ayaa keenteen :snoop:

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm

:mindblown:

What is this Somali Stormfront? You guys all sound like you were molested by carabs as kids with all this hatred. You don't have to care about them but what's with the habar and wishing harm on a whole group of people because of the actions of a small group of individuals. I don't even think half of you give a shit about the Somalis suffering tahriib when most of you mock other Somalis suffering in Dadaab or the killinka shanaad because of their clan. You guys even point fingers to which qabiil does the most tahriib. Spare me all of your bullshit Somalinimo you hypocrites.

Wallahi you guys sound so pathetic, Arabs pity you and think of chaos and famine when Somalia is brought up while you guys habaar them like a bunch of Islaamo. You guys are not even on a equal level. :damn:

Daqankii madoowga oo markasta calaacal ayaa keenteen :snoop:
:up:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm

af somali bay haadlan. they and their parents were born in somalia. their culture is somali. their religon is the same as other somalis. etc.

they may not be ETHNIC somalis but they are somalis by nationality. I know this might be a shock but people with different ethnic origins can be considered somali by nationality. just like the reer xamar, barwani, and isaaq.
Last edited by MaliPrince on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm

:lol:

The topic has turned into my tuulo is better than your tuulo how predictable :lol:

nacala tuulaa caleek yaa zoomalis

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:56 pm

I highly doubt this happens. Most people don't think, hey my country is at war....lemme go some place safe.....like SOMALIA.

they'll run to other carab countries.
Somaliland and Puntland are relatively stable regions. There's no reason to think they won't cross over to our country
I'm talkin bout perception nigga. Nobody knows somaliland or puntland exist outside of us. Most people just think of Somalia as Xamar and the chaos going on down there.
Are you being serious right now? You don't think the Yemenis know about Somaliland and Puntland?

Were you living in a cave??

Wallahi I know Yemenis who know the differences between Somali Qabiils and the political dynamics associated with it. I've had Yemeni guys speak to me about Majerteens and Ogadens and Habar Awal and Gadabuursi and other clans.

The Yemenis know us. They know Northern Somalia is stable. Don't be stupid. They will come.

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm

af somali bay haadlan. they and their parents were born in somalia. their culture is somali. their religon is the same as other somalis. etc.

they may not be ETHNIC somalis but they are somalis by nationality. I know this might be a shock but people with different ethnic origins can be considered somali by nationality. just like the reer xamar, barwani, and isaaq.
So if a White guy can speak Af-Somaali that means that he's automatically labeled a Somali? Get out of here with that crap.

They're not ethnic Somalis. And that's what really matters, your ethnicity. Not some piece of paper that has your "Nationality" written on it. They are our brothers in Islam, we should be cordial and kind to them, but they're not Somalis and there's no shame in admitting that.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.