Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thousands of Yemenis fleeing to Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Thousands of Yemenis fleeing to Somalia

Postby Methylamine » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:58 pm

:lol:

The topic has turned into my tuulo is better than your tuulo how predictable :lol:

nacala tuulaa caleek yaa zoomalis
Lol Somalida way ilbaaxeen, shalay wuxuu ahaa "my tuulo is better than your tuulo", maanta waxa weeyaan "my tuulo has more Arab refugees than your tuulo"

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Just stay away from Boroma and I'm cool. Walahi I never once saw a non Somali there for 6 straight months. It was dope as hell
There is no major city in Somalia without non-Somalis.

There are probably Oromos in Borama.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:59 pm

:mindblown:

What is this Somali Stormfront? You guys all sound like you were molested by carabs as kids with all this hatred. You don't have to care about them but what's with the habar and wishing harm on a whole group of people because of the actions of a small group of individuals. I don't even think half of you give a shit about the Somalis suffering tahriib when most of you mock other Somalis suffering in Dadaab or the killinka shanaad because of their clan. You guys even point fingers to which qabiil does the most tahriib. Spare me all of your bullshit Somalinimo you hypocrites.

Wallahi you guys sound so pathetic, Arabs pity you and think of chaos and famine when Somalia is brought up while you guys habaar them like a bunch of Islaamo. You guys are not even on a equal level. :damn:

Daqankii madoowga oo markasta calaacal ayaa keenteen :snoop:

This is what happens when you selectively read things. Where have I ever made fun of Dadaab or Somalis in Ethiopia (nigga I'm from the Hawd, those are my people)?

Where have I ever called for harm on arabs? I have only cursed two countries - Libya and Yemen. The rest of the arab world, I couldn't give a shit about. Those two countries who do unspeakable things to innocent, muslim refugees. People who don't even want to go to those shitholes but cross-over into more affluent and peaceful countries. Stop putting words in my mouth. :arrow:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:59 pm

:mindblown:

What is this Somali Stormfront? You guys all sound like you were molested by carabs as kids with all this hatred. You don't have to care about them but what's with the habar and wishing harm on a whole group of people because of the actions of a small group of individuals. I don't even think half of you give a shit about the Somalis suffering tahriib when most of you mock other Somalis suffering in Dadaab or the killinka shanaad because of their clan. You guys even point fingers to which qabiil does the most tahriib. Spare me all of your bullshit Somalinimo you hypocrites.

Wallahi you guys sound so pathetic, Arabs pity you and think of chaos and famine when Somalia is brought up while you guys habaar them like a bunch of Islaamo. You guys are not even on a equal level. :damn:

Daqankii madoowga oo markasta calaacal ayaa keenteen :snoop:
:up:

Instead of being measured and moderate, you actually have Somalis on this forum who habaar foreigners and wish the worst for them. It really doesn't make any sense at all. There's no need to promote hatred towards any ethnic group, regardless of who they are.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Somaliland and Puntland are relatively stable regions. There's no reason to think they won't cross over to our country
I'm talkin bout perception nigga. Nobody knows somaliland or puntland exist outside of us. Most people just think of Somalia as Xamar and the chaos going on down there.
Are you being serious right now? You don't think the Yemenis know about Somaliland and Puntland?

Were you living in a cave??

Wallahi I know Yemenis who know the differences between Somali Qabiils and the political dynamics associated with it. I've had Yemeni guys speak to me about Majerteens and Ogadens and Habar Awal and Gadabuursi and other clans.

The Yemenis know us. They know Northern Somalia is stable. Don't be stupid. They will come.
:lol: @ the amount of desperation to have arabs in his tuulo. Ilaahayow hana ceebeyn. :dead:
Last edited by GIJaamac on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Just stay away from Boroma and I'm cool. Walahi I never once saw a non Somali there for 6 straight months. It was dope as hell
There is no major city in Somalia without non-Somalis.

There are probably Oromos in Borama.
Of course, but its more of a perception vs reality thing. Plus that was like 6 years ago

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 pm

af somali bay haadlan. they and their parents were born in somalia. their culture is somali. their religon is the same as other somalis. etc.

they may not be ETHNIC somalis but they are somalis by nationality. I know this might be a shock but people with different ethnic origins can be considered somali by nationality. just like the reer xamar, barwani, and isaaq.
So if a White guy can speak Af-Somaali that means that he's automatically labeled a Somali? Get out of here with that crap.

They're not ethnic Somalis. And that's what really matters, your ethnicity. Not some piece of paper that has your "Nationality" written on it. They are our brothers in Islam, we should be cordial and kind to them, but they're not Somalis and there's no shame in admitting that.
if he was born in somalia and lived there his entire life and knew nothing else.....why not?

we already had the reer xamar in somalia and they're basically a bunch of white people (portguese) who have lived in somalia for centuries.

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:02 pm

:lol:

The topic has turned into my tuulo is better than your tuulo how predictable :

nacala tuulaa caleek yaa zoomalis
Lol Somalida way ilbaaxeen, shalay wuxuu ahaa "my tuulo is better than your tuulo", maanta waxa weeyaan "my tuulo has more Arab refugees than your tuulo"
:damn: :mindblown: :deadrose: :dead:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:03 pm

:lol: @ the amount of desperation to have arabs in his tuulo. Ilaahayow hana ceebeyn. :dead:
I made this thread talking about how an influx of Yemeni refugees would be disastrous for Somalia. And now you're claiming that I want them in my country. STFU

Wallahi you're nothing but a troll. GTFO :arrow:
Last edited by TheMailMan on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Are you being serious right now? You don't think the Yemenis know about Somaliland and Puntland?

Wallahi I know Yemenis who know the differences between Somali Qabiils and the political dynamics associated with it. I've had Yemeni guys speak to me about Majerteens and Ogadens and Habar Awal and Gadabuursi and other clans.

The Yemenis know us. They know Northern Somalia is stable. Don't be stupid. They will come.
:damn: :wow:

tmac
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby tmac » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Oromos must be the only non ethnic Somalis that people don't mind. Everyone else is getting roasted. :lol:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:05 pm

:russ: This guy made this thread for the sole purpose of trying to get yeminis to come to somalia.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Oromos must be the only non ethnic Somalis that people don't mind. Everyone else is getting roasted. :lol:
Afars are also cool in my book. :up:

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:07 pm

[The Yemenis know us. They know Northern Somalia is stable. Don't be stupid. They will come

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:09 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.