Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One way ticket to Hargeisa, London,xamar, Bosasso, Toronto, LA, NY where wld u go?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kareem99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: One way ticket to Hargeisa, London,xamar, Bosasso, Toronto, LA, NY where wld u go?

Postby Kareem99 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Wow, with that kind of money and everything taken care of, why would I even consider leaving the horn? Give me the 3 Somali cities over the 3 American ones any day. Nothing better than being in the midst of your people.

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: One way ticket to Hargeisa, London,xamar, Bosasso, Toronto, LA, NY where wld u go?

Postby HorseedS » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Eyl.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:16 pm

The typical salary in Somalia is $200 to $1000 max. $4000 is WOW
Lol at $200 - $1000.

Try $50 - $250

I am,

Abdi "Don't exaggerate" Johnson

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Easy.

I would pick Gaalkacyo.

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Wow, with that kind of money and everything taken care of, why would I even consider leaving the horn? Give me the 3 Somali cities over the 3 American ones any day. Nothing better than being in the midst of your people.

+1

Seaside villa, no stress about lagac :blessed: Where do I sign???

CaliQase
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliQase » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Lol at $200 - $1000.

Try $50 - $250

I am,

Lol, you do realize there are engineers, doctors, ngo and government employees and all sorts of them with some even make more than $1000 a month.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Bosaso

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Accumulation taken care of? What does that mean..

Definitely London or LA btw

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Xamar Cadeey any day of the week :blessed:

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:16 pm

My choice in descending order

Hargeisa
Mogadishu
Bosasso
Toronto
London
LA
NY

Last time I was in Hargeisa I seriously day dreamed about having a good paying job in Hargeisa where I have experienced the most stress free moments of my life where no effing bill was on deck to be paid...I watched as this Canadian cat was working for the UN...dude would wake up at 7am and he wld drive up to behind Ambassador hotel at the UN compound where he would work till 12 noon. Then he would be allowed to take a 2 hours break to go eat...by like 4 he would be home..by 6 pm he and I would be hitting the city as it was summer when people from the uk where there in droves...this dude would called it a night at 10pm, that's after he had so much fun, chatting, getting numbers, arranging a trip to berbera, smoking ganja, hard liquor, walahi I witnessed it..the amount of vice in Hargeisa is just preposterous ...but what I would enjoy the most for me is how the maid and wifeys over there are so attentive to the man of the household ..you'll arrive home at 12 noon and food would be on miiska ( ilaahay amarkiis serious hunger strikes you when over there, I think it's the desert climate or the fact that you have no fast food to snack on before going home)..your room cleaned, clothes stacked up from cleaning..then you take that afternoon sleep where you are awaken by the adhan...you go out as the Sunnis going down, you pass by old heads drinking their tea at the roadside tea shack..you hop on the bus to suuqa where you get off at masjid jaamac..then you hop on the best that goes to jigjiga yar where you get off at safari hotel, you order a latte then when it gets dark you can call homeboy with the car to pick you up to take you to crown hotel, there you lay your eyes on sweet gorgeous looking "ikram" and you just approach and a conversation begins, the you exchange numbers, at the end if the month you will have 30 female contacts..you plan a group trip to berbera , there in berbera you will dwell in that sexfest

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:22 pm

My choice in descending order

Hargeisa
Mogadishu
Bosasso
Toronto
London
LA
NY

Last time I was in Hargeisa I seriously day dreamed about having a good paying job in Hargeisa where I have experienced the most stress free moments of my life where no effing bill was on deck to be paid...I watched as this Canadian cat was working for the UN...dude would wake up at 7am and he wld drive up to behind Ambassador hotel at the UN compound where he would work till 12 noon. Then he would be allowed to take a 2 hours break to go eat...by like 4 he would be home..by 6 pm he and I would be hitting the city as it was summer when people from the uk where there in droves...this dude would called it a night at 10pm, that's after he had so much fun, chatting, getting numbers, arranging a trip to berbera, smoking ganja, hard liquor, walahi I witnessed it..the amount of vice in Hargeisa is just preposterous ...but what I would enjoy the most for me is how the maid and wifeys over there are so attentive to the man of the household ..you'll arrive home at 12 noon and food would be on miiska ( ilaahay amarkiis serious hunger strikes you when over there, I think it's the desert climate or the fact that you have no fast food to snack on before going home)..your room cleaned, clothes stacked up from cleaning..then you take that afternoon sleep where you are awaken by the adhan...you go out as the Sunnis going down, you pass by old heads drinking their tea at the roadside tea shack..you hop on the bus to suuqa where you get off at masjid jaamac..then you hop on the best that goes to jigjiga yar where you get off at safari hotel, you order a latte then when it gets dark you can call homeboy with the car to pick you up to take you to crown hotel, there you lay your eyes on sweet gorgeous looking "ikram" and you just approach and a conversation begins, the you exchange numbers, at the end if the month you will have 30 female contacts..you plan a group trip to berbera , there in berbera you will dwell in that sexfest
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah :dead:

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Accumulation taken care of? What does that mean..

Definitely London or LA btw
Typo..accommodation ...why b a jerk bro

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Lol at $200 - $1000.

Try $50 - $250

I am,

Lol, you do realize there are engineers, doctors, ngo and government employees and all sorts of them with some even make more than $1000 a month.
You do realize they are not the typical people in Somalia right? 99% of people make between $0 - $250

I am,

Abdi Johnson

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:35 pm

2 years uun? Easy LA! :)

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Iskushuban!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.