Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This chick is putting herself as a target. She's 2 over exposed. No where is safe in xamar.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: This chick is putting herself as a target. She's 2 over exposed. No where is safe in xamar.

Postby Buraanbur » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:38 am

To be honest, she's doing a lot better than most on here.. :?
How? She went from Jane and Finch to Mogadishu..hardly an upgrade. :lol: Anyone can start an Instagram account and post pictures of their food and the plants in their backyard. Maybe that's some huge accomplishment for you, but she is certainly not doing better than me or even most people on here. :arrow:
Wallahi walaalo jealousy is an ugly trait. :down:

Whilst you be here talking smack about her she's going about her business doing her. ;)
Jealous of what? And what business is she going about? She doesn't work and hardly leaves the four walls of her house.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: This chick is putting herself as a target. She's 2 over exposed. No where is safe in xamar.

Postby Idman702 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:41 am

Thank you brother Menace! I will await her arrival and ask her to clarify some things for us, like if she ever graduated from York or why she ran away from Toronto and what she was doing in South America for the two years prior to her uncle becoming President of Mogadishu. If she gets feisty, I will threaten her with the information I have about her Westview and soccer tournament days. :stylin:
I am ready for the hot shaah. I know its the way I like, hot, sweet and satisfying.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:54 am

Oh my, this thread :dead:

PS:
Let me elaborate bout LE cos some people here seem to be just ignorant and don't know bout it

Lazy eye doesn't mean you have two eyes looking at different directions! or you can't see properly!

It means one or both eyes lack development during childhood

I got a lazy eye in my right eye but both are straight and identical like a pair of japanese chopsticks!

Stuckon21
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Stuckon21 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:57 am

Buraanbur, if you think you are doing well for yourself than mashAllah good for you Ilaahay ha kugu wado. But what do you gain from belittling qof kale and their achievements? :?

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 am

Idman..these niggaz don't know that the most Somali civil servant is paid is $450...besides this gov is abt to expire ..when a new administration comes the whole infrastructure is dismantled ..her husband is part of the gov but he has a job till adeero falls ..what kind of a job security is that ..therefore Idman I assured you are more stable ( work wise) than Ugaaso who at the end of the day will have nothing to show for whenever this honeymoon is over ...and I guarantee you that in 2 years time she'll be history ..1st she will be shook by the ugly African mentality and when she realizes that there's nothing In the bank

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:05 am

I have it on good information that's publishing a photography based coffee table book with interviews like Humans of New York. She has bodyguards and takes professional high definition images that she doesn't put on her instagram. Thats why it looks like she doesnt leave the house, the other images are for profit.

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:05 am

PS:
Let me elaborate bout LE cos some people here seem to be just ignorant and don't know bout it

Lazy eye doesn't mean you have two eyes looking at different directions! or you can't see properly!

I got a lazy eye in my right eye but both are straight and identical like a pair of japanese chopsticks!

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:13 am

PS:

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 am

Idman..these niggaz don't know that the most Somali civil servant is paid is $450...besides this gov is abt to expire ..when a new administration comes the whole infrastructure is dismantled ..her husband is part of the gov but he has a job till adeero falls ..what kind of a job security is that ..therefore Idman I assured you are more stable ( work wise) than Ugaaso who at the end of the day will have nothing to show for whenever this honeymoon is over ...and I guarantee you that in 2 years time she'll be history ..1st she will be shook by the ugly African mentality and when she realizes that there's nothing In the bank
Walahi this is must be approaching a career high trollin for you, I'm in tears at the Facebook post :damn:
Last edited by SolidCamel on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 am

Meance why you hating on the girl good for her she's happy with her hubby and living back home.. There are great jobs back home that isn't nepotism it's about networking... If you need a job in somaliland holla at me I got the hook up at the coco cola plant in hargeisa $3000 a month I got my brother and cousins a job there

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 am

Buraanbur, if you think you are doing well for yourself than mashAllah good for you Ilaahay ha kugu wado. But what do you gain from belittling qof kale and their achievements? :?

I gave her props for making it out the hood and not taking the usual route of obtaining instagram fame ( thottery). What have I belittled? She has no other achievements. I said she has/had impaired vision, I didn't lie. I said she's from the hood, I didn't lie. I said she is paid by the government and got her job through qabil ties, that wasn't a lie either. Unless you count her marriage as an achievement and you think my comment was low blow, but her man reminds me of KRS-One. :Shrug: I'm entitled to my own opinion.

I don't lie, belittle or hate, I speak the truth. It is what it is.

Rambie,

You're in good company. T-Mac has a lazy eye and look..I mean.. check out all he has achieved.
Last edited by Buraanbur on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:19 am

Horta why is she always squinting? Too much khat

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:21 am

Rambie is around and feeling sensitive about the lazy eye comments so I won't crack any jokes, but she has the same condition as him.

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:22 am

Rambie is around and feeling sensitive about the lazy eye comments so I won't crack any jokes, but she has the same condition as him.
Nothing wrong with it, TMac dropped 13 in 35 seconds with it :Shrug:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:24 am

Nothing wrong with it, TMac dropped 13 in 35 seconds with it :Shrug:
I used the same example to make him feel better.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.