Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ancient egyptians were somali lets learn to accept it

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The ancient egyptians were somali lets learn to accept it

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Nin FBI ka shaqeeya ayaa maalin laha , ciyaal badan oo aabayaashood ka ordeen baa jira { ileyn ZOOmaligu, hadal badni mooye saw iska qayralmasuul ma'aha }
War muxu ku hadlaya baan isla laha tolow .
Shaw waaba kuwan :lol:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Bro even Platinum is a half arab! The administrators are arab hybrids!

even that sheikh dude has arab mom! a forum in Somalinet without somalis! what the hell?

Yeah when i spoke to somalis elsewhere wether it was twitter, youtube or what not none denied this.
In actuality they were very intellectually curious!and wanted dig and explore for more! Even elders speaking about publicly!

Man i was suprised and cofused at this forums reaction and replies ive gotten!

This is the effect the war has had on us! We have become qypsies everywhere humping ever ethnic group leaving massive amount of diluted identity confused mutt race off springs!

Waa cajiib!
Unfortunately I don't see it slowing down. The slow death of the somali people is coming. With somali women leading the charge. There are tons of xalimos I see running to ajnabis. At least the somali men I know who have children with ajnabi, they usually get tired of those bitches and come back and marry somali women and have normal somali children. its the somali women that are the problem. they'll run from one ajnabi to another.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:15 pm

clever trolls

Wax waliba waxay ku xidhantahay , containment waxa lagu sheego luqaadda ingiriiska .
Matalan anigu haddaan ka maasul aha Snet , intaaney dhaxantu ku galin bay dadku iska soo irbadayeen "flu -ga saw ma'aha ?
Anigu xukumada Snet waxaan kula talin laha , iney haddaba irbadda yara qabadsiiso bahaladan , si aanu xaanunku inagu sii fidin .
:lol:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Nin FBI ka shaqeeya ayaa maalin laha , ciyaal badan oo aabayaashood ka ordeen baa jira { ileyn ZOOmaligu, hadal badni mooye saw iska qayralmasuul ma'aha }
War muxu ku hadlaya baan isla laha tolow .
Shaw waaba kuwan :lol:
who are you talking to? cause I know you ain't talkin bout me or @SonofANomad. if anyone is a qaraax its the admitted half-breeds.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Garac maan soo hadal qaadin anigu .
Nidaam-xumida , jikaarnimadda , isla han weynida , dhego -adaygga , asluub la'aanta maxa la idin ka siiya ? Ninka soo camirta waaxaso dhan , abiihii muxu usoo kordhiyay bal ii sheeg? Isma ba ogidiin
Waxaasa ii caddow aha aniga
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:31 pm

clever trolls

Wax waliba waxay ku xidhantahay , containment waxa lagu sheego luqaadda ingiriiska .
Matalan anigu haddaan ka maasul aha Snet , intaaney dhaxantu ku galin bay dadku iska soo irbadayeen "flu -ga saw ma'aha ?
Anigu xukumada Snet waxaan kula talin laha , iney haddaba irbadda yara qabadsiiso bahaladan , si aanu xaanunku inagu sii fidin .
:lol:
wtf are u talkin bout. no need to speak in riddles. just come out and say what you mean.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 pm

I am talking THROUGH you not TO you , it is a nomadic thing , you must not know

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Garac maan soo hadal qaadin anigu .
Nidaam-xumida , jikaarnimadda , isla han weynida , dhego -adaygga , asluub la'aanta maxa la idin ka siiya ? Ninka soo camirta waaxaso dhan , abiihii muxu usoo kordhiyay bal ii sheeg? Isma ba ogidiin
Waxaasa ii caddow aha aniga
yes somali men are the problem. yes they should raise their children. yes we should not discriminate against those that are part ajnabi. I never came into this thread to do any of that. I just realized that is why most of the people in here makes no sense to me.

we are from totally different cultures. I was raised in a somali households around other somalis. It seems as though most of the ajnabi children's first experience with other somalis in on the internet. hence the misunderstanding.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:40 pm

I am talking THROUGH you not TO you , it is a nomadic thing , you must not know
well I'm a typical under 30 north american somali. the only nomad shit i know is what my father/mother tell me.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Bro even Platinum is a half arab! The administrators are arab hybrids!

even that sheikh dude has arab mom! a forum in Somalinet without somalis! what the hell?

Yeah when i spoke to somalis elsewhere wether it was twitter, youtube or what not none denied this.
In actuality they were very intellectually curious!and wanted dig and explore for more! Even elders speaking about publicly!

Man i was suprised and cofused at this forums reaction and replies ive gotten!

This is the effect the war has had on us! We have become qypsies everywhere humping ever ethnic group leaving massive amount of diluted identity confused mutt race off springs!

Waa cajiib!
Unfortunately I don't see it slowing down. The slow death of the somali people is coming. With somali women leading the charge. There are tons of xalimos I see running to ajnabis. At least the somali men I know who have children with ajnabi, they usually get tired of those bitches and come back and marry somali women and have normal somali children. its the somali women that are the problem. they'll run from one ajnabi to another.
we are going to go extinct! Man i wish i could go back in time and prevent the war from happening! it so depressing!

You know what they say he who forgets his past wil sure repeat it!

Somalis were obviously breed out in north africa and the egyptians fled to punt!

What do we have left that little space we call somali and the other regions of NFD OGaden where we are oppressed killed raped!

now bantus are going to take over south while these Pro black, Anti black hoes keep talking and yemenis taking over north somalia.

The exodus population just abondoning their own people and heritage!

We went from being the most prideful homeogenous original self assured ethnic group in africa into Gypsies and prostitutes.

The reason we were homogenous is becuz we lacked inferiority complex, were too prideful and loving of our own culture language race etc.
Proud of what allah gave us and satisfied

Gerarld hanley wrote in his book! Every individual somali fights to stay himself, a somali in other words a person!

Know we somalis are self haters, ethnically diluted , inferiority complex driven!

its seem to have hit our women the most!! when i found about this white dude who married and divorced 10 somali women at the same time impregnating each one of them!

i was like
:notsure:

then when they made a facebook group called white reverts married to somali women i was like.
:lupe:

when Jareers come up to you and tell ur women who are supposed to be muslim are loose and cheap i was like this
:snoop:

how can we fight for a greater future for somalis and the somali regions! when we throw away our heritage like it means nothing!

To me its sacred and very much compatible with islam.

What does Deen before culture mean any ways? Does it mean my legs are open?

Arent 99% of somalis muslim? do we have to spreed deen to cadaans with our guus and siiil?

My somali ancestors are crying! this not what they fought for! thousands of years exempt from being conquered so that we could do this to ourselves.

F' in disgrace we will repeat our past cuz its seem we forgot it.

#ExtinctionOfTheSomaliRace!

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Somalis are related to Nubians, not Ancient Egyptians.

The Cushitic migration started in North Sudan. Not Egypt.
you moron the nubians are related to the nilotic speaking tribes in south sudan like the Dinka....not Somalida. Ancient Egyptian = afro-asiatic language. Ancient Nubian = nilo-saharan language. why do you like propagating complete untruths?

Look at how the Ancient Nubians were depicted.

Now look at the modern day Dinka

This was the main reason the Egyptians depicted themselves as red. Cause even if they were dark skin like modern somalis, to them, they were light skin compared to the madoow south sudanese. and we all know there is no group on earth darker than the south sudanese.
thats true and this how ancient greeks wrote description of us being red brown.

look at how they depicted nubians

compared that to the southern sudanese.

the races in ancient egypt withe ancient egyptian in white cloth skirt.
Moreover, the Egyptians persisted
on describing Punt as the land of
god, gods or ancestors. This readily
means that an important section of Egyptians believed that they were originated from that
land. In fact, the Egyptians had artistically displayed the racial types that were known to
them such as Temehow (Libic or Mediterranean), Nemow (Asian or Semitic), and
Nehesow (Nubian or African).
Interestingly, Puntites were the only people that had carefully been illustrated as the
affinities of the Egyptians racially and culturally. Although it is not so far challenged
the Puntites(Somali)

Compared that to modern day somalis

Read the Pdf file please!
http://cdn.wardheernews.com/wp-content/ ... y-Said.pdf

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:32 pm

The original Nubians looked like Somalis.

After Somalis left North Sudan, the place got overrun by Nilotics from further South.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:14 pm

After Somalis left North Sudan, the place got overrun by Nilotics from further South.
Bro the people in kush look like us but got invaded by nilotics from the noba mountain!
Thus naming it nubia!
In the 4century!

Somalis never came from northern Sudan! Somalis have always been inhabiting northern part of somalia called punt were we originated!

The people in the north are nilote mixed with arabs!

The only ones that look like us is beja, but one beja clan is pure the rest is mixed with nilotics and arabs.

Lets end this thread!

I dont give a damn about ancient Egypt no more!

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:56 am

find me somalis that look like this

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:18 am

Liquidhydrogen and Knowthyself

explain this ancient egyptian mummy since you guys oppose to them being racially the same as somalis.

Recent Somalians however cluster with the more elongated cranial form found Dynastic Upper Egypt.
so its not a stretch he is just wording what anthropoligist and genetisist are saying! they say that the mummies look somali

To be frank could care less about ancient egypt! What has happened to it basically racial politics and racial agenda!

Wether they were somali race or not would have to rely on the archeological findings!

in my case their isnt anything conclusive but alot of evidence nonetheless via language,culture,archeological findings, history etc.

To simply say they were somali is unsubtaniated to say they were not related to somalis and had nothing to do with them is also unsubtianiated.

put alot of somalis these day becuz they see a very significant connection and relations with these ancient people are putting fort an effort to close this issue of what race the ancient egyptians were.

So its not really an issue of stealing history or heritage from someone especially the modern egyptians which based on fact they dont attribute any connections or relations to these ancient people they dont attribute any retaining culture or language of these ancient people.

The only thing they have is the fact they inhabit the place. Which is why many seem to wanna link themselves up to it , since its just open to be claimed.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.