Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ancient egyptians were somali lets learn to accept it

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: The ancient egyptians were somali lets learn to accept it

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:55 am

You have not posting a single bit of meaningful evidence. Everything you have said is, at best, conjecture. Lakiin dream on and claim other people's heritage like a self-hater. :up:
:mindblown:

what is conjecture when i only qouted text sources! videos ! and show imagery of us displaying the same culture.

Are you calling all the egyptologist who wrote the stuff i displayed liars?

First of all if ur going to make such idiotic claisms! then adress everything i posted on this a 8 page long forum thread!
word for word!

Address it ! if ur not willing to address it than ur just blatantly in denial!

whos heritage did i claim? first of all that doesnt make any sense! since i only displayed how somali culture is the same as ancient egyptian culture.

So technically i just claimed somali heritage! Nor did i ever throughout this post claim we built pyramids or that we were entitled to the history of egypt!

All i said is that the ancient people who live there were the same race and people as somalis.

and i proved it

by
language

then explain were all these culture simalarities come from!

ur just in denial! you dont dismiss anything i put out ! you just throw around petty insults and accusations.

bla bla someone elses heritage bla bla selfhater bla bla weirdo!

sigh... :meles:

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:38 am

That's really cool, where can I read more about the artifacts in the video?
here bro they made a book about the unravelling of the mystery of punt when they found the proto egyptian sculptures

and
http://somalilandsun.com/section-table/ ... ed-novel-/

and

Bilis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bilis » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:02 am

i have already posted the puntite proto egyptian sculptures they found in somalia.

i dont have all of them since they found pharaohs queen and many more

man i hate this forum, its f-king rubish! its filled imature retards who cant even read or anything!
Thanks for that. So they found some queen figurines too, eh? Cool. :geek:

If you don't mind my asking, how do you know all this? I was alluding to the Puntite figurines in the book below, The Mystery of the Land of Punt Unravelled. But those other ones are certainly very interesting as well.

Note the continued resemblance to present-day Somalis:

Do you have a link to the full Puntite video itself?

Also, please note that the others here are right about the modern Egyptians. They are obviously the actual direct descendants of the ancient Egyptians. The Puntites were just closely related to the ancient Egyptians. They didn't themselves build the pyramids of Egypt or rule there, though. Let's be real. :) They had their own great civilization in the Horn, the ancient Land of Punt. :up:

Another thing, there have been several anthropological studies comparing the cranial morphology of both modern Negroid Egyptians and mainstream Egyptians with the ancient Egyptians. The mainstream Egyptians are consistently much more closely related to the ancient Egyptians (please see the chart in my previous post).

Observe the close distance below between the predynastic Egyptians of Naqada and the ancient Kerma population of southern Egypt/northern Sudan (who are believed to have spoken a Cushitic language), as well as modern Tigreans from the Horn. The Negroid Egyptian sample is further from the Naqadans than are the other two. However, it is still much closer to the Naqadans than are the comparatively unmixed modern Negroid samples from Cameroon and elsewhere.

Afro-Asiatic/Hamitic-Semitic Horn populations, including Somalis, are fairly closely related to the Predynastic and Dynastic Egyptians in general:

Modern Egyptians are therefore certainly not foreign invaders, if that's indeed what you're suggesting. They have every right to be proud of their Ancient Egyptian ancestors, just as Somalis do with the Puntites. ;)

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:12 am

i have already posted the puntite proto egyptian sculptures they found in somalia.

i dont have all of them since they found pharaohs queen and many more

man i hate this forum, its f-king rubish! its filled imature retards who cant even read or anything!
Thanks for that. So they found some queen figurines too, eh? Cool. :geek:

If you don't mind my asking, how do you know all this? I was alluding to the Puntite figurines in the book below, The Mystery of the Land of Punt Unravelled. But those other ones are certainly very interesting as well.

Note the continued resemblance to present-day Somalis:

Do you have a link to the full Puntite video itself?

Also, please note that the others here are right about the modern Egyptians. They are obviously the actual direct descendants of the ancient Egyptians. The Puntites were just closely related to the ancient Egyptians. They didn't themselves build the pyramids of Egypt or rule there, though. Let's be real. :) They had their own great civilization in the Horn, the ancient Land of Punt. :up:

Another thing, there have been several anthropological studies comparing the cranial morphology of both modern Negroid Egyptians and mainstream Egyptians with the ancient Egyptians. The mainstream Egyptians are consistently much more closely related to the ancient Egyptians (please see the chart in my previous post).

Observe the close distance below between the predynastic Egyptians of Naqada and the ancient Kerma population of southern Egypt/northern Sudan (who are believed to have spoken a Cushitic language), as well as modern Tigreans from the Horn. The Negroid Egyptian sample is further from the Naqadans than are the other two. However, it is still much closer to the Naqadans than are the comparatively unmixed modern Negroid samples from Cameroon and elsewhere.

Afro-Asiatic/Hamitic-Semitic Horn populations, including Somalis, are fairly closely related to the Predynastic and Dynastic Egyptians in general:

Modern Egyptians are therefore certainly not foreign invaders, if that's indeed what you're suggesting. They have every right to be proud of their Ancient Egyptian ancestors, just as Somalis do with the Puntites. ;)

here is the video

they camera stations news papers and even tv station come to look at the puntite sculptures.

Bro the modern day egyptians are the hyksos and the coptics are greeks.

The asiatic invaders of ancient Egypt

The races in ancient Egypt

Ancient egyptians on the far right!

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:28 am

Plus the puntites migrated and populated Egypt!
But ur right the puntites aka somalis had their own civilization in northern somalia

Im pretty sure we will uncover alot and dig up alot more!

My point is that the people who inhabited Egypt in ancient time were the same as the puntites(somalis)

That is my only argument!

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:06 pm

^ :lol:

exactly.

@sonofnomad i am arab though. not in the "darood was some ancient arab" type of shit, but that my mother was syrian. i don't beg anyone. i fight for injustice everywhere. your sitting here debating about being the real egyptions but call the rest of us arab obsessed. smh have several seats. stop stealing other people's history.
@SonofANomad......I guess this is why I find this place to be so bizzare. There are almost no TRUE somalis on here. There are about 3 or 4 half carabs hybrids who have admitted as such. LiquidHYDROGEN admitted his grandfather married a yemini. and so on.

I thought the reason this place was so different from my experiences with somalis OFFLINE was because many of ya'll grew up in Africa or the Gulf States and had different upbringings. Now its coming out......somali maba tihiin.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:15 pm

Wax soo dhigta ku odhanaysa xoolahan oo , sawir bu kuu keenaya , isagoo ku leh , kaasaynu isku eeganahay :lol:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:20 pm

Somalis are related to Nubians, not Ancient Egyptians.

The Cushitic migration started in North Sudan. Not Egypt.
you moron the nubians are related to the nilotic speaking tribes in south sudan like the Dinka....not Somalida. Ancient Egyptian = afro-asiatic language. Ancient Nubian = nilo-saharan language. why do you like propagating complete untruths?

Look at how the Ancient Nubians were depicted.

Now look at the modern day Dinka

This was the main reason the Egyptians depicted themselves as red. Cause even if they were dark skin like modern somalis, to them, they were light skin compared to the madoow south sudanese. and we all know there is no group on earth darker than the south sudanese.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Why dont you make a topic about ogaden instead of being obsessed with ancient egypt?? the fuck? follow your own advice.
This man is claiming I'm illiterate but says shit like this
what history am i stealing? i never claimed we built pyramids or anything. All i said is that the ancient egyptians were somali.
So many contradictions so little time. By saying they were somali, you are saying that the Egyptians of today that are the furthest thing from us are practically imposters and that YOU a SOMALI are the true Egyptian correct? do you see how that constitutes as stealing? its like a Nigerian saying that they are the true somalis and that you are just arab imposters to africa. how can an egyptian in eygypt be less egyption then you...a somali. FOH you have your own history be proud of it. itrah's explanation make more sense.

i can speak for somalis just like anyone else on this forum. a delusional man claiming to be an ancient Egyptian is just...hilarious. you've been here 2 mins and you think you can dictate what the members do? FOH you clearly don't know who i am.

if any of what your saying was true. the debate about theyre race wouldn't exist. everyone would know that they were somali and not an ancient "arab" race.
because the overwhelming evidence supports that. use your brain. are modern north americans more related to ancient north americans than say south americans in places like honduras and guatamela (who had very little european admixture)? of course they do. because the south americans have kept more of their native american origins. while most north americans are migrants from europe.

the same thing happened in egypt. the southern egyptians/northern sudanese are the TRUE descendants of the ancient egyptians and their populations have been admixed. While the north egyptians are largely descended from eurasian migrants that moved into egypt in the last 1000 years as part of the invading hyskos, persians, greeks, romans, turks, and arabs.

north/south america are actually a good analog for north/south egypt.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Im trying to understand how you guys can ignore all the evidence?

from culture, language, Phenotype, archeological artifacts, Genetics and history?

how can you ignore all of that? What is going on with the brains of the people on this forum?

WE look like them dress like them dance like them talk like them act like them

for the love of god! what do you want me to do? ignore all of that? Why should i when i repeatedly tell people that there are no humans alive who has more connections to these dead people than us.

What makes this funny is the simple fact that the ancient egyptians called Punt or boon in af soomaali their ancestral homeland.

And dont come here with that egyptian bull crap! The ancient people did not call themselves that!

the word egyptian is greek!

Stop being in denial learn to grow up!
walaal these are NOT somalis we are talking to. I realized that finally in this thread. I've had many off-line discussions with REAL somalis on the ancient egyptians and even before I start spitting this evidence, they already know. maasaridi hore somali bay ahan. thats like universally known in our community. we all know these half-carabs were raised by carab mothers rather than somali mothers so they know nothing about their people or culture.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:38 pm

^ oh so we're we're bantus with arab mothers ? :lol:

Yacni nonesense reinforcing nonesense
Here I have found an ancient Egyptian

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Yacni nonesense reinforcing nonesense
Here I have found an ancient Egytian

:lol: Allow nin waalan ha cadaabin.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:56 pm

no but you are not true somalis because of your mixed heritage. I have a few cousins born in America to somali fathers and african-american mothers. They look somali but they don't speak the langauge or know anything about the culture. They never grew up around other somalis. Sure they're my cousins but are they really somali? nope. They were raised by their african-american mothers in her community, around her parents, around her culture. They are no different than any other african americans other than having a somali father.

I assume the same thing happened with many of the half-carabs on this site. We all know Somali fathers have little to no influence on their children considering they are rarely around in their upbringing. Thus its the mother that raises the child. And its the mothers culture that influences the child.

Now you might ask, what about somali mothers with half breed children? Well. While in theory that should make the children somali culturally, we see an unusual phenomenon when it comes to somali women who marry ajnabi. Usually somali women who marry ajnabi run away from their culture and family and try to raise their children in the non-somali fathers community. I saw this in my own family. I have a cousin who married a white man. She now has a child with him and never speaks or visits any of us (her extended somali family). Somali women who marry ajnabi do it out of this self-hate.

Thus, the only way to be a TRUE somali is to have 2 somali parents. PERIOD.
Last edited by MaliPrince on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:58 pm

^ :lol:

exactly.

@sonofnomad i am arab though. not in the "darood was some ancient arab" type of shit, but that my mother was syrian. i don't beg anyone. i fight for injustice everywhere. your sitting here debating about being the real egyptions but call the rest of us arab obsessed. smh have several seats. stop stealing other people's history.
@SonofANomad......I guess this is why I find this place to be so bizzare. There are almost no TRUE somalis on here. There are about 3 or 4 half carabs hybrids who have admitted as such. LiquidHYDROGEN admitted his grandfather married a yemini. and so on.

I thought the reason this place was so different from my experiences with somalis OFFLINE was because many of ya'll grew up in Africa or the Gulf States and had different upbringings. Now its coming out......somali maba tihiin.
Bro even Platinum is a half arab! The administrators are arab hybrids!

even that sheikh dude has arab mom! a forum in Somalinet without somalis! what the hell?

Yeah when i spoke to somalis elsewhere wether it was twitter, youtube or what not none denied this.
In actuality they were very intellectually curious!and wanted dig and explore for more! Even elders speaking about publicly!

Man i was suprised and cofused at this forums reaction and replies ive gotten!

This is the effect the war has had on us! We have become qypsies everywhere humping ever ethnic group leaving massive amount of diluted identity confused mutt race off springs!

Waa cajiib!

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:04 pm

no but you are not true somalis because of your mixed heritage. I have a few cousins born in America to somali fathers and african-american mothers. They look somali but they don't speak the langauge or know anything about the culture. They never grew up around other somalis. Sure they're my cousins but are they really somali? nope. They were raised by their african-american mothers in her community, around her parents, around her culture. They are no different than any other african americans other than having a somali father.

I assume the same thing happened with many of the half-carabs on this site. We all know Somali fathers have little to no influence on their children considering they are rarely around in their upbringing. Thus its the mother that raises the child. And its the mothers culture that influences the child.

Now you might ask, what about somali mothers with half breed children? Well. While in theory that should make the children somali culturally, we see an unusual phenomenon when it comes to somali women who marry ajnabi. Usually somali women who marry ajnabi run away from their culture and family and try to raise their children in the non-somali fathers community. I saw this in my own family. I have a cousin who married a white man. She now has a child with him and never speaks or visits any of us (her extended somali family). Somali women who marry ajnabi do it out of this self-hate.

Thus, the only way to be a TRUE somali is to have 2 somali parents. PERIOD.
Exactly :up:

:clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.