Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ancient egyptians were somali lets learn to accept it

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The ancient egyptians were somali lets learn to accept it

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:36 am

The history of e1b is dubious, although it's widely considered to have it's origins in East Africa and North Africa, its believed it's evolved in Asia and experienced significant backflow to and then from Africa.
Anyways your full of shit. I already explained there has been no mass migrations into Egypt but small settlements. Egyptians are average at around 85 % West Asian according to lastest autosmal tests which tells you clearly that the population is descended from the Middle East.
Anyways im done with this topic.
I hope you know how STUPID you sound saying this. Remember that the origins of E1b don't just affect Somalis and East Africans. E1b is also the predominant haplogroup in WEST AFRICA. If the E1b originated in Asia then that would mean that almost ALL africans both east and west africans are asian.

Are you ready to argue that the BANTUS are also of Asian origin? :russ:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:43 am

First and foremost 5000-3000 years ago it's unlikely that we spoke Somali at the time but a substratum of it - a proto cushitic language which today is closely related to Rendille, Oromo etc.
Secondly the phrase "ancestors" doesn't mean that we were of the same ethnic stock, again, like the Somali anecdotal claims of Arab lineage emphasising closeness was just a means to deepen ties. We know that Egyptians originally have migrated from the middle East so it's unlikely that a population to their South is ancestral to them.
Thirdly there is no evidence that the land of punt was located around Northern Somalia, some scientists believe it was located around Southern Arabia due to the animals that lived in the area, other scientists have hypothesised that it's around Eritrea due to trade exchange. Nobody knows for sure.
In regards to your claims that the people migrated, that's ridiculous especially the numbers being put forward. But ponder on this, why would a established and a sedentary farming community all of a sudden abandon their way of life and take up pastoralism? that doesnt make sense, especially using ships! even if this fantasy could occur, there's very little in North Eastern Somalia that could support the population like the rich nile river did; northern Somalia is barren.

I agree that the cushites migrated, but they migrated because of conflict that was waged in Kush. But then there's very little detail on how this all happened; it's possible this group took up the pastoral lifestyle. The claim that a pastoral group migrated back and forth and finally settled and gave rise the Egyptian civilization is nonsense. Because the population that had initially moved into Egypt (from the northeast) had already settled by the nile and they were a farming community not a pastoral group.
Dude, cease claiming other people's history, the retarded version of history you are peddling has no credibility in the world. Have some f-king shame.
please cite a source? cause that statement looks like you pulled it right outta your ass.

All evidence points to the Ancient Egyptians ORIGINATING in Africa. Read this link: http://mathisencorollary.blogspot.com/2 ... ishes.html and watch this video:

Nabta Playa is one of the oldest megalithic stone structures in the world and one of the most astronomically sophisticated. Its estimated to be 6500 years old and found in southern egypt, deep in the sahara desert away from the nile valley. Its sophistication is what has led many experts to believe that the people who built Nabta Playa were the ancestors of the people who founded Ancient Egypt. Here is a book written by Robert Bauval (the man in the video) on Nabta Playa and its significance.
I suggest you read it. As you can see from the title, the origins of Ancient Egypt are purely African.

REMEMBER. The Sahara used to be green and wet from about 7000 b.c. until 3000 b.c. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Subpluvial Today the area where Nabta Playa was found is arid and unliveable. However, 6500 years ago it would've been green and wet. When the Sahara was green and wet, many Africans lived in that region. There are cave painting all over places like Algeria showing tall slender black people hunting large savanah animals in the Sahara. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saharan_rock_art It was these Africans who lived in the wet and green Sahara that ended up forming the population that made up Ancient Egypt. These Africans moved to the Nile Valley because it was the part of the Sahara that stayed green and wet thanks to the Nile Valley.

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that supports a non-African origin for Ancient Egypt.
why are you IGNORING this post?

what do you make of nabta playa? what happened to the ancient africans that lived in the green sahara if they didn't go to the Nile Valley and form the source population of ancient egypt? how could there have been a mass migration of a race from the caucaus mountains in Europe to the Nile Valley BUT NOT a migration of the green sahara to the Nile Valley by the indigenous Africans?

the idea that Ancient Egypt was founded by some European race from the caucaus mountains is quite possibly the most retarded thing I've ever read. especially when there is OVERWHELMING evidence of human habitation in the Sahara going back 10,000 years. why couldn't these people be the ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians rather than some race from Europe?

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:45 am

Lets not forget that the SSA's got E much later and E tells you very little about your overall genetic input, it only traces for a single male ancestor. The Yoruba despite being 100% SSA have a haplogroup of R1b which is European. Haplogroup says little about your overall genetic data. If you want the full package, you test every snp by that do a autosmal dna test.

Why are you ignoring the autosmal dna tests.
The reason is because you are full of shit.

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:46 am

That's really cool, where can I read more about the artifacts in the video?

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:48 am

Why are you equating Africa with black race? North Africa was estimated to be originally settled by Middle Eastern like population at the earliest 12,000 years ago and at the latest 9,000 years, and that place is where the sahara was located.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:05 am

Why are you equating Africa with black race? North Africa was estimated to be originally settled by Middle Eastern like population at the earliest 12,000 years ago and at the latest 9,000 years, and that place is where the sahara was located.
:snoop: I'm done cause you're either just trolling or beyond ignorant.

the hell does "middle eastern like" even mean?

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:22 am

Oh, how could i forget you dont believe there's a middle eastern sub race as i remember you denying the Middle Eastern roots of Jewish people. You must have accepted the way of the pot smoking and history illiterate afro centrists whom steal the history of other people by making false claims about how Carthage and Hannibal were black, how Egypt and Ancient Greece were civilization built by black people despite these being contrary to established historical narrative.

What do you and they all have in common? you all suffer from an inferiority complex. All these unsubstantiated claims are a way to lick their bruised ego and to escape and reconcile their own internal feelings of inferiority.

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:25 am

Oh, how could i forget you dont believe there's a middle eastern sub race as i remember you denying the Middle Eastern roots of Jewish people. You must have accepted the way of the pot smoking and history illiterate afro centrists whom steal the history of other people by making false claims about how Carthage and Hannibal were black, how Egypt and Ancient Greece were civilization built by black people despite these being contrary to established historical narrative.

What do you and they all have in common? you all suffer from an inferiority complex. All these unsubstantiated claims are a way to lick their bruised ego and to escape and reconcile their own internal feelings of inferiority.
war maxaa tahay? i didn't know white supremacists liked posting on somali websites?

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:17 am

Lets not forget that the SSA's got E much later and E tells you very little about your overall genetic input, it only traces for a single male ancestor. The Yoruba despite being 100% SSA have a haplogroup of R1b which is European. Haplogroup says little about your overall genetic data. If you want the full package, you test every snp by that do a autosmal dna test.

Why are you ignoring the autosmal dna tests.
The reason is because you are full of shit.
I agree, the main problem with male haplogroups are that guys can have literally a thousand children and completely distort the y-chromosome make up of an ethnic group in only a few generations without changing the race much.

The Dir in Dire Dabe are like 90% T, this does not mean they are 90% Middle Eastern. They cluster exactly next to Somalis with E1b1b.
Some groups in Cameroon are like 90% R1b, but they cluster next to the locals of that area on autosomal charts.

Women are limited to about 10 kids max and are less likely to cause genetic drift on the lineages. That is why I prefer to look at mtDNA of ethnic groups rather than yDNA which can be misleading. mtDNA tells more about the race of a group.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:20 am

E1b1b is present in Caucasians, it came from East Africa into Asia 26,000 years ago. The majority of the people whom have this haplogroup are mainly caucasian from their father side. This includes Berbers, Egyptians, Horn Africans and Southern Europeans.
Besides, i dont like to delve too much into haplogroups - it's very clear that autosmal dna tests mean far more. Autosmally Egyptians are 85% Caucasian/West Asian and 15% Sub Saharan African.

miyaa somali tahay? cause you can't be this stupid. yes E1b1b is present in Europe. but it was brought there by AFRICAN MALES. and yes Egyptians TODAY are very mixed. that is what happens when Egypt gets invaded and occupied by hyskos, persians, greeks, romans, and arabs in the last 3000 years. the fact they still have such a large percentage of their ancestry being African shows that the original population was native to the region.

I still dont know why you keep citing racist white websites. eupedia.com? really?
Bro the guy is retarded! I showed him how somalis originated in north somalia and how cave paintings depicting us looking the same way wearing the same clothes! Date back to 9000 Bc.

Bro like is said They are not very mixed with ancient egyptians since the ancient egyptians fled south!

The fayyum paintings prove that this people or hyksos
And coptic language being greek Proves the They are romans greeks!

I showed why somalid migrated out to Egypt!

I give these peoples are in denial!
Somehow im A lunatic for providkmg austanoshing evidence and doing research

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:22 am

I am convniced...i will go to all my egyptions friends and call them out on them being imposters. khalaas :roll:
:pac: bet they don't feel the same way about you. somalida and their begging for carab friends.
Bro she was begging for arab in another thread!

She said i support palestine cuz im arab!

:snoop:

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:36 am

I am convniced...i will go to all my egyptions friends and call them out on them being imposters. khalaas :roll:
:pac: bet they don't feel the same way about you. somalida and their begging for carab friends.
Bro she was begging for arab in another thread!

She said i support palestine cuz im arab!

:snoop:
cry for palestine while your own people starve to death. somalida are really something else.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:42 am

And yet nobody is more obsessed with ayrabs than the two imbeciles above me. :lol:

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:48 am

^ :lol:

exactly.

@sonofnomad i am arab though. not in the "darood was some ancient arab" type of shit, but that my mother was syrian. i don't beg anyone. i fight for injustice everywhere. your sitting here debating about being the real egyptions but call the rest of us arab obsessed. smh have several seats. stop stealing other people's history.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:56 am

:snoop:[/quote]

cry for palestine while your own people starve to death. somalida are really something else.[/quote]

@MAliprince
she is illogical! what she wrote makes no sense i am all anti arab in my posts yet she accuses me of claiming to be arab or mixed or caucasian!

When i actually did the opposite!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=364087

yet despite she has retarded accusations. I told her why she advocate for palestine when her own people are oppresed face genocide in ogaden1

killed by bantus south africa and kenya where they rape somali women dialy torture them oppress the humiliate them.

how we are treated like shite in arab countries raped tortured enslaved and in saudi we are gett excuted in public daily by them chopping somalis head off.

They will never talk about this! but goo plaestine is all i hear and them advocating for gay this and Travyon martiin AAs!

I say it again and i say it once more somalis are ethncially dulted people. We are truly a bastard nation constantly looking for its father.

why cant they get that they are not bantu, arab, or white that they are Somali. Why cant they stay in their own lane!
Why is there a constant need for claiming others.

Somali youth are failure1 OUR somali ancestors are crying!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.