Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis most entrepeneurial ethnic group in Africa!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalis most entrepeneurial ethnic group in Africa!!

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Ok warrior!

Disprove all of these articles on somali women and prostitution in Africa and the west

But as to prove it to you since ur trying to be slick!

I was speakin in general terms not about a specific women!

Somali prostitus in Kenya
https://ladyenews.wordpress.com/2011/11 ... d-somalis/
In recent times there have been many foreigners joining the trade. The most prominent are the Ethiopians and Eritreans. But there are also those of Somali origin. Here, like in most of the country, there is no patience in discovering whether the Somalis are of Kenyan origin or from Somalia; we lump them together.

The Ethiopians, Eritreans and ‘Somali’ tend to be popular with men. Many have above average looks, and men want to sample the exotic. From a business point of view we, the ‘locals’ dislike them; we feel they give us unfair competition. With the war is Somalia and the government talking of rounding up foreigners many here believe all the exotic will be deported.
You guys have been chasing kenyan female prostituts out of business with ur cheapness!

I dont Whats more bothersome the fact that you guys arent bothered by the fact that foreigners fetishizes and exoticizes you guys or the fact u guys are percieved as easy by every group, hey im not bashing just reality!

Even somali girl prostituts in the uk
http://www.hiiraan.com/2011/Jan/A_new_r ... art_II.pdf
North London, the Jamaicans are here in big numbers but soon, in a year or two down the road, the Somalis will outdo them. ... There are Somali girls who are procured by pimps as prostitutes. In south London, girls are mixed with the boys who sell drugs. And all of them, 100%, consume Khat. And in the night time, they drink ENJ brandy[/qoute]

Getting sold and pimped out by jamaicans must be a new low!

Infact someone made a thread about it back in 08
viewtopic.php?t=173858

Infact its well known how somali women are flooding the prostituts markets down there
http://kenyasomali.blogspot.no/2010/09/ ... r.html?m=1

Somali women uk are known for sleeping around with jamaicans and banging jareers for money!

Infact in America it become such a epidemic of somali women flooding the streets as prostituts

Q & A: The social problems that drive Somali girls to prostitution

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2010/11/08 ... i-sex-ring
For more perspective on Monday's indictment, MPR's Tom Crann talked with Abdirizak Bihi, the executive director of the Somali Education and Social Advocacy Center in Minneapolis. Bihi has worked with Somali-American girls who have been caught up in prostitution, and he said many of those girls face similar social situations.
There are no educational programs ... or activities that engage these young girls. The social problems could be, one of them that we have seen in the past that young people always rebel. There are a lot of challenges with new families who come here, and when those challenges arise with young girls, they seem to be running away from home. There are no other organizations or resources where they can go or [find] shelter, and other people, unfortunately not so nice people, offer them that they should stay with them, and that is where they start to provide those young ladies to other men.
Infact in America somali women are percieved as the new Thai girls! People are lining up for somali puntang Even at the Mosque heck why not its cheap!

So both in Africa America and the middeleast this happening. Yet you lie an try and down play this issue into something insignificant!

What a embarrassment you are don't even care for ur own sisters!

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:10 pm

How did I fall into this shitty lowlife argument that I was smart enough to my whole life :dwill:

You people are slum dwellers, goodbye!

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Ok warrior!

Disprove all of these articles on somali women and prostitution in Africa and the west

But as to prove it to you since ur trying to be slick!

I was speakin in general terms not about a specific women!

Somali prostitus in Kenya
https://ladyenews.wordpress.com/2011/11 ... d-somalis/
In recent times there have been many foreigners joining the trade. The most prominent are the Ethiopians and Eritreans. But there are also those of Somali origin. Here, like in most of the country, there is no patience in discovering whether the Somalis are of Kenyan origin or from Somalia; we lump them together.

The Ethiopians, Eritreans and ‘Somali’ tend to be popular with men. Many have above average looks, and men want to sample the exotic. From a business point of view we, the ‘locals’ dislike them; we feel they give us unfair competition. With the war is Somalia and the government talking of rounding up foreigners many here believe all the exotic will be deported.
you just proof my point their no different than other horn africans females it

You guys have been chasing kenyan female prostituts out of business with ur cheapness!

I dont Whats more bothersome the fact that you guys arent bothered by the fact that foreigners fetishizes and exoticizes you guys or the fact u guys are percieved as easy by every group, hey im not bashing just reality!

Even somali girl prostituts in the uk
http://www.hiiraan.com/2011/Jan/A_new_r ... art_II.pdf
North London, the Jamaicans are here in big numbers but soon, in a year or two down the road, the Somalis will outdo them. ... There are Somali girls who are procured by pimps as prostitutes. In south London, girls are mixed with the boys who sell drugs. And all of them, 100%, consume Khat. And in the night time, they drink ENJ brandy[/qoute]

Getting sold and pimped out by jamaicans must be a new low!

Infact someone made a thread about it back in 08
viewtopic.php?t=173858

Infact its well known how somali women are flooding the prostituts markets down there
http://kenyasomali.blogspot.no/2010/09/ ... r.html?m=1

Somali women uk are known for sleeping around with jamaicans and banging jareers for money!

Infact in America it become such a epidemic of somali women flooding the streets as prostitutsno you big lier no one I beem around even like somali females unlike you I know alot of african american guys

Q & A: The social problems that drive Somali girls to prostitution

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2010/11/08 ... i-sex-ring
For more perspective on Monday's indictment, MPR's Tom Crann talked with Abdirizak Bihi, the executive director of the Somali Education and Social Advocacy Center in Minneapolis. Bihi has worked with Somali-American girls who have been caught up in prostitution, and he said many of those girls face similar social situations.
There are no educational programs ... or activities that engage these young girls. The social problems could be, one of them that we have seen in the past that young people always rebel. There are a lot of challenges with new families who come here, and when those challenges arise with young girls, they seem to be running away from home. There are no other organizations or resources where they can go or [find] shelter, and other people, unfortunately not so nice people, offer them that they should stay with them, and that is where they start to provide those young ladies to other men.
Infact in America somali women are percieved as the new Thai girls! People are lining up for somali puntang Even at the Mosque heck why not its cheap!

So both in Africa America and the middeleast this happening. Yet you lie an try and down play this issue into something insignificant!

What a embarrassment you are don't even care for ur own sisters!
Bring me stats instead of he said or she said these articles the only thing u proven was that somali prostitut exist nothing else bring me numbers to back up your claims unlike you I interacted with african Americans most of my life. Image

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:24 pm

@TMN, the women in Kenya are driven by hunger. I was there in 2012 and it was really heart-breaking to see the plight of those fellow Somali women.

Please brother remove the last comment. It is really devastating to see the plight of those innocent Somali girls in UK, Kenya, and MN. They did not choose this lifestyle out of selfishness; to the contrary, they grew up in a ghetto and became the product of that ghetto. It is an unfortunate situation.

That distinction needs to be made.

Please bro, remove the last comment!
Last edited by gegiroor on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Loooool! two of them are from very credible news sources!

Statistics looool!

Like I said embarrassment for all somali men! The way ur willing to overlook and down play such an obvious issue!

Everything proved it! You retard! Somali women were whooring themselves out to jareers in America and England and then to whites and Arabs in mosques!

Yeah cuz random news sites would be bored and write lies about somali women becoming loose goose!

I am
Willing to see how far ur going deny and try and down play this!

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 pm

@TMN, the women in Kenya are driven by hunger. I was there in 2012 and it was really heart-breaking to see the plight of those fellow Somali women.

Please brother remove the last comment. It is really devastating to see the plight of those innocent Somali girls in UK, Kenya, and MN. They did not choose this lifestyle out of selfishness; to the contrary, they grew up in a ghetto and became the product of that ghetto. It is an unfortunate situation.

That distinction needs to be made.

Please bro, remove the last comment!
Bro I am not blaming them! I am just pointing out the issue does indeed exist! What I'm saying is why are people willing to let this fly by and not even attempt to solve or speak about this issue?

I consider this as a effect of the war. A societal problem a communism problem.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Loooool! two of them are from very credible news sources!

Statistics looool!

Like I said embarrassment for all somali men! The way ur willing to overlook and down play such an obvious issue!

Everything proved it! You retard! Somali women were whooring themselves out to jareers in America and England and then to whites and Arabs in mosques!

Yeah cuz random news sites would be bored and write lies about somali women becoming loose goose!

I am
Willing to see how far ur going deny and try and down play this!
I'm waiting for you to post an article that says X percentage of somali females are in prostitution or are sluts compare to none somali who are in the same situation Image

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:49 pm

@TMN, unless the problems in Somalia is solved, so Somalis in Kenya can move back home; until deadbeat Somali dads start helping and supporting their families in UK, USA, and Canada; until Somalis learn to move out of the ghettos; and until Somali families learn family planning, don't expect any solution. We're bombing out children like a factory and want to raise them in the ghettos. This is a calamity!

The women you showed in UK, Kenya, and MN did not choose this life-style. The ones in Kenya are driven by deprivations and despair. The ones in UK and MN have been failed by the parents, particularly, the fathers. I personally don't believe Somali moms have any significant role to play in this tragedy. If Somali males were paying attention to their families, they would have taken them out of the ghettos and settle them in nice areas or take them backhome. You see when families have 6-8 children and the father all he does is to make babies, the only thing the mother can do is to cook food, wash clothes for them, and yell at them to do the homework. Six to eight children in the e diaspora is a lot of work. The problem of these families is with the fathers. I was a volunteer in Somali community development groups, and saw the first hand of new refugee families and the challenges they face.

Additionally, in the USA, it is the young Somali males who exploit these young unsuspecting gals. In any way you look at it, this is the product of our irresponsibility in general.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Let us not fight over the circumstances of why some have chosen a life less priveleged than ours and concentrate on this beautiful, positive and powerful uplifting thread about Somalis who succeeded to run successful businesses in what might be considered in a hostile environment. These success stories illuminate by nature, when some people are left to their own devices, some do succeed and others falter. Therefore, when ceeydha becomes a handsome income, it destroys the spirits, motivation and entrepreneurship one might Perdue in an environment lacking government handouts.

Thanks OP for sharing these positive and motivating articles about us.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:53 am

@TMN, unless the problems in Somalia is solved, so Somalis in Kenya can move back home; until deadbeat Somali dads start helping and supporting their families in UK, USA, and Canada; until Somalis learn to move out of the ghettos; and until Somali families learn family planning, don't expect any solution. We're bombing out children like a factory and want to raise them in the ghettos. This is a calamity!

The women you showed in UK, Kenya, and MN did not choose this life-style. The ones in Kenya are driven by deprivations and despair. The ones in UK and MN have been failed by the parents, particularly, the fathers. I personally don't believe Somali moms have any significant role to play in this tragedy. If Somali males were paying attention to their families, they would have taken them out of the ghettos and settle them in nice areas or take them backhome. You see when families have 6-8 children and the father all he does is to make babies, the only thing the mother can do is to cook food, wash clothes for them, and yell at them to do the homework. Six to eight children in the e diaspora is a lot of work. The problem of these families is with the fathers. I was a volunteer in Somali community development groups, and saw the first hand of new refugee families and the challenges they face.

Additionally, in the USA, it is the young Somali males who exploit these young unsuspecting gals. In any way you look at it, this is the product of our irresponsibility in general.
Like I said! I never blamed them for it!

All I said was that there exist somali prostitutioj in europe America Africa and middeleast!

Not more than did I say! The war has indeed made our women loose!

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:57 am

Let us not fight over the circumstances of why some have chosen a life less priveleged than ours and concentrate on this beautiful, positive and powerful uplifting thread about Somalis who succeeded to run successful businesses in what might be considered in a hostile environment. These success stories illuminate by nature, when some people are left to their own devices, some do succeed and others falter. Therefore, when ceeydha becomes a handsome income, it destroys the spirits, motivation and entrepreneurship one might Perdue in an environment lacking government handouts.

Bro! This gedo girl started it! She did so by down playing and denying a issue which exist!

All i said was somali prostitute exist everywhere!

Never did I blame somali women for it! Or insult them.

Bro trust these troll don't care about suceeding somalis.

But whatever I will revive this thread!

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 am

:up:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:22 am

:up:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:22 am

Duplicate

VicePrez

Postby VicePrez » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Kan horta waa timo jilac lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.