Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis most entrepeneurial ethnic group in Africa!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalis most entrepeneurial ethnic group in Africa!!

Postby Lancer » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

:pacspit: Nobody is falling for your bullshit somalinimo you hypocrite. Your kind is known for being snakes.

You are SonOfNomad who was spreading lies about Isaaqs in that thread in the PL section. :arrow:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Isaaq,ogaden sijui beardos and habar gidir are the most organised entrepreneurs.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Isaaq,ogaden sijui beardos and habar gidir are the most organised entrepreneurs.
LOOOL! most of the ones i showed were dhulbahante ogadenian and MJ's

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:48 pm

:pacspit: Nobody is falling for your bullshit somalinimo you hypocrite. Your kind is known for being snakes.

You are SonOfNomad who was spreading lies about Isaaqs in that thread in the PL section. :arrow:
wawa! another isaaq crying cuz i exposed ur propaganda bull crap! go whine and wheep to the dhulbahante, Warsangelis you kill and the isaas and gadabursi of awdal you rape.

i am for somalinimo that is why i oppose this lie and nonsensecul division and propaganda you isaaqs spew.

This!!

Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lancer » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm

I don't give a F@ck what you stand for you hypocrite. Go take your crappy made memes and lies somewhere else :arrow:
You are a troll who can't be taken seriously. You make threads bashing Somali girls because you probably got rejected by one.
A loser who comes here to vent. :lol:

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:11 pm

I don't give a F@ck what you stand for you hypocrite. Go take your crappy made memes and lies somewhere else :arrow:
You are a troll who can't be taken seriously. You make threads bashing Somali girls because you probably got rejected by one.
A loser who comes here to vent. :lol:
i am a hypocrite? in what way? cuz i call out one clan that is advocating for the division of all somalis and spreads propaganda?

maybe you should take ur Somaliland lies and propaganda to the somaliland section of this forum!

i make threads bashing somali girls? cuz i got rejected by one? not really ur mom is still in on my ceeb cuz i told her i was british!

i made many different threads on this forum even a thread bout somali guys and crimes! did i get rejected by a somali guy in ur logic?

i am a troll cant be taken seriously? how ? cuz i dont post stuff to please people?

this sums up this forum ! if you post anything i dont agree with ur a troll or should be banned!

listen here 2 year old! i dont suger coat things! i call it like it is!

Somaliland is a propaganda lie advertized by the isaaq clan.

in the diaspora youth

Somali girls have become easy(prostituts) and somali dudes have become losers (criminals!)

this is just simple reality! its harsh but grow up and aknowledge it! You whiner !!

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Good job sxb. I hope they don't troll you this time. Jeffo the troll has been banned. :)
Thnx! alot of self hating somalis are probably going to derail this thread and call it spamming!

this is just to show case how productive we are and how greatly our culture of being merchants and trader and clan kinship has aided us to become the greatest entrepeneurial group in Africa!

inshallah i will join the list in the future!
just like me and Games anticapated in the start of this topic!

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:59 pm

i am a hypocrite? in what way? cuz i call out one clan that is advocating for the division of all somalis and spreads propaganda?

maybe you should take ur Somaliland lies and propaganda to the somaliland section of this forum!

i make threads bashing somali girls? cuz i got rejected by one? not really ur mom is still in on my ceeb cuz i told her i was british!

i made many different threads on this forum even a thread bout somali guys and crimes! did i get rejected by a somali guy in ur logic?

i am a troll cant be taken seriously? how ? cuz i dont post stuff to please people?

this sums up this forum ! if you post anything i dont agree with ur a troll or should be banned!

in the diaspora youth

Somali girls have become easy(prostituts) and somali dudes have become losers (criminals!)

this is just simple reality! its harsh but grow up and aknowledge it! You whiner !!
Who is a prostitute? Can you bring evidence? Under Islamic law, you would get a severe punishment for spreading lies about the chastity of a woman or women. Remember Aisha RA and how God defended her against similar accusations next time you call a person unchaste without having any evidence.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:24 pm

in the diaspora youth

Who is a prostitute? Can you bring evidence? Under Islamic law, you would get a severe punishment for spreading lies about the chastity of a woman or women. Remember Aisha RA and how God defended her against similar accusations next time you call a person unchaste without having any evidence.
Looool! Funny how you get defensive and take out specifics of what i typed! Leaving out of course that i also called somali guys criminals.

But as to prove it to you since ur trying to be slick!

I was speakin in general terms not about a specific women!

Somali prostituts in yemen!
http://multimedia.asiaone.com/static/mu ... 13_somali/

Somali prostitus in Kenya
https://ladyenews.wordpress.com/2011/11 ... d-somalis/
In recent times there have been many foreigners joining the trade. The most prominent are the Ethiopians and Eritreans. But there are also those of Somali origin. Here, like in most of the country, there is no patience in discovering whether the Somalis are of Kenyan origin or from Somalia; we lump them together.

The Ethiopians, Eritreans and ‘Somali’ tend to be popular with men. Many have above average looks, and men want to sample the exotic. From a business point of view we, the ‘locals’ dislike them; we feel they give us unfair competition. With the war is Somalia and the government talking of rounding up foreigners many here believe all the exotic will be deported.
You guys have been chasing kenyan female prostituts out of business with ur cheapness!

I dont Whats more bothersome the fact that you guys arent bothered by the fact that foreigners fetishizes and exoticizes you guys or the fact u guys are percieved as easy by every group, hey im not bashing just reality!

Even somali girl prostituts in the uk
http://www.hiiraan.com/2011/Jan/A_new_r ... art_II.pdf
North London, the Jamaicans are here in big numbers but soon, in a year or two down the road, the Somalis will outdo them. ... There are Somali girls who are procured by pimps as prostitutes. In south London, girls are mixed with the boys who sell drugs. And all of them, 100%, consume Khat. And in the night time, they drink ENJ brandy.”
Getting sold and pimped out by jamaicans must be a new low!

No one is bashing you guys! You guys seemed to do all the work urself!

Just for stating Whats fact means we Bash! Please!

Stop trying to down play the existinct issue! Somali men dont whine or wheep when you bring the issue of khat or crime! Especially how you guys make youtube videoes and all over Internett of insulting somali men!

It turned out i wasnt spreading lies! So what know?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:34 pm

I am disappointed. :( I thought u had an article about ethnic clans in Somalia data on which qabil is the most successful and entrepreneurial! I would vote for Majeertens, next is Habar gidir! GO figure! :eat:
It would be ayr and isaaq

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Those girls wallahi iyo billahi kuwo badan waa la afduubey, there was in investigation in Kenya which led to the arrest of several traffickers, some of them Somali. It was on CNN and an undercover SOMALI WOMAN was the one who snared them. There are also a lot of girls who are MISSING from their families after someone said 'tahriib' ayaa laguu geeynayaa. Instead of taking them on the boat, they got taken to cheap, unmonitored hotels and houses of ill repute to never be heard of again. The reason they say 'Somali women are popular' is because we have such a low rate of for this crime, we're a rarity. In Kenya I found a Banjuuni woman prostitute oo Somali ku qaraaban jirtey. Waan ku qabtey beenleyda and she used to speak Italian to convince white men that she was Somali, she gets away with it because Baajuun are so small and mixed that no-one knows what they look like. In Tanzania I met some quarter breed who could not even name her half Somali father or introduce me to a single Somali relative, some Somali dude must have banged her mum hard because she was convinced that she was Somali 'because of her nose and hair'...which are not enough considering how mixed those Tanzanian city people are due to their multiple partner, prostitute and rape addiction.Also be wary when you read these reports because Afrikaan sharafta ayaa ka dhacdey and they always attack each other through calling each country's women prostitutes.

Its hilarious that you don't see the connection between the thread's title and the slander of Somali women in the African press. Ciil ayaa haayo because they spend their money drinking and sleeping around while Somalis keep their eye on their business. Africa is not safe for women, why do you think Somali men prefer their wife to be in Somalia while they travel for business? Jealousy breeds rape in the African mind.

Also, when have I ever said 'Somali men bla blah blah'? If you're angry about the way Somali men are being spoken of, go directly to the person who said it. I have sadly seen a lot of kids in the UK being misled by gang culture, and never any criminal Somali men from Somalia and other African countries.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:34 pm

That site isnt about somali girls being taken or duped but rather actual grown somali women all over Kenya as free puntang!

Not traffickers but actual prostituts, not Those young girls on CNN!

The somali women are popular not because of low rate crime and i think u pulled that from ur Ass.

But becuz They are fetishized and exoticizes like the article said and becuz the are easy!

Not bajuni either! Look at you trying to down play the issue After trying to be slick

Infact someone made a thread about it back in 08
viewtopic.php?t=173858

Infact its well known how somali women are flooding the prostituts markets down there
http://kenyasomali.blogspot.no/2010/09/ ... r.html?m=1

Somali women uk are known for sleeping around with jamaicans and banging jareers for money!

Infact in America it become such a epidemic of somali women flooding the streets as prostituts

Q & A: The social problems that drive Somali girls to prostitution

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2010/11/08 ... i-sex-ring

Infact in America somali women are percieved as the new Thai girls! People are liking up for somali puntang Even at the Mosque heck why not its cheap!

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Gedo gurl

heres another somali prostitute in america spreading her ceeb on the streets.

http://yamstar.com/lol-woman-tries-to-s ... to-get-by/

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm

I knew your pro somalia thread was way to continue your spamming about somali females being sluts we get it there sluts Image
The only posts you make I like are ones where you uncover the lies isaaq spit outside of that all your threads are somali females are sluts or look at this self hating somali threads Image

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Gedo gurl

i am not angry of how somali men are being spoken of considering some of is true! unlike you i aknowledge our setbacks and defaults.

but what i am against is somali women all over the place to ajanabis not just spreading hatred for somali men but for somalis in general.

i have yet to find one post or somali male to do that! if you have any example please show me!

if you have any problems feel free to speak about in the somali community not to foreigners!

but nice try! gedo gurl! didnt quit work trying to down play the cheapness and self hate somali girls have when compared to other ethnic groups including ethiopian chicks.

i used to think being placed cheaper then habesha chicks was a extreme insults! i guess somali women take pride in how people fetishize them!

but keep denying and down playing the issue!

i posted a similar thread but only about somali men not to long ago before it was deleted! i wrote about how they copy AAs and arabs! how they are jobless and gang driven!

but yeah no one denied it or down played it or found insult from it! So whats ur guys excuse?
Last edited by TheMightyNomad on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.