Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LoveAndLight Here is a Great Humanitarian Work That You can Improve in Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

LoveAndLight Here is a Great Humanitarian Work That You can Improve in Somalia

Postby gegiroor » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:03 pm

I have come across this video, and knowing what the Somali camel herders do when camels are mating, I think this is a great humanitarian work that lady LoveAndLight can undertake as part of her campaign to improve human rights and the living conditions in Somalia. You see in all Somali territories, when camel are mating, the Somali camel herders help the male camel to straighten his ceeb (pardon my language) to the she camel's ceeb (pardon my language again). Sometimes kids help the male camels to position their ceeb into the right place. Somalis have a word for it: "Waar u qumi awrka hasha". In other words, "help the male camel to get his stuff position into the she camel. " SMH

Well, since ladyLLoveAndLight were campaigning for "human rights of children" and wanted to even stop male circumcision, this is another area that she improve since young children are exposed to it, and since some of the young camel herder boys roughly around the age of 10 help the male camels to make their love.

[youtube]watch?v=hXBRFtPj-k0[/youtube]

Check at 1:21, you will see the camel herder coming in from other side and helping the male camel, and then you will see at 1:39 the camel herder leaving the camel after he ....... You will also hear the old Somali man saying, "khalaas," in other words you did it!

Ok now lady LoveAndLight, you can add this tradition as part of your todo list to eradicate it from all Somali territories. You see sister and the rest of SNETTERs, I am doing my part to help your campaign to increase human rights awareness and limit some of the customs and traditions that can harm children or expose them to obscenity. Now it is your turn.

Toko bar toko!

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: LoveAndLight Here is a Great Humanitarian Work That You can Improve in Somalia

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:36 pm

:damn: :dead: :dead: :dead: :snoop:

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: LoveAndLight Here is a Great Humanitarian Work That You can Improve in Somalia

Postby HorseedS » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:57 pm

:wtf: Wuxu waa naag inee nin ba u haysta. MJ bay ku walatay naagtu

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:47 am

Kee inaadeer Horseeds (Garoweboy?? :)

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:04 am

Kee inaadeer Horseeds (Garoweboy?? :)
Are we talking about the same person lol I was referring to LightAtNight

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:14 am

Yes, she is a lady, at least that is the way I took it :)

She was advocating for stopping male circumcision and I was telling her to add the "Awr qumis" into her list as well as part of her humanitarian work :lol:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:15 am

Do you get the joke in this topic? :lol:

Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bella18 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:34 am

LoveAtNight iyo LoveAndLight waa laba qof, maaha? :?

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:39 am

Brother, I never exchanged any comments with LoveAtNight, so not sure who that person is. The two names are too close tough.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:48 am

Oo adaaba inoo garanaya?

Are you by any chance one of them?

Are you a woman? If so, any bio information that you share about yourself is also good.

Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bella18 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 am

May, aqoon gaar ahaan uma lihi and I'm not one of them.

Meesha maa border of security baa? Wagar! :lol:

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:59 am

You're correct hun.

LightAtNight = MuslimStruggler

Love&Light = anti-circumcision

Edit: correction
Last edited by YummyMummy on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:02 am

:lol: :lol: its Lightatnight and loveandlight is a different user, am not anti circumcision

Yummy, isha ayaad igu haysaa :lol:

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:05 am

^ :lol: I think I read it somewhere Struggler, how are you btw?

Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bella18 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:07 am

Oops! My bad... wax unbaa isku wada eg :D

@YM gartay, I'm a big supporter of the anti-circumcision (no MGM though) :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.