Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cadaan folks are really hilarious! Ugaasadda got featured on Huff Post and 200 cadaan feedback comments loool

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kornel

Re: Cadaan folks are really hilarious! Ugaasadda got featured on Huff Post and 200 cadaan feedback comments loool

Postby Kornel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:36 pm

I know her in mogadishu and she is unintreasting a grown woman posting inane shit on the net, but anyway the net is the great equalizer I guess and fulfills a lot of womens need for the spot light

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: Cadaan folks are really hilarious! Ugaasadda got featured on Huff Post and 200 cadaan feedback comments loool

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:18 pm

InshaAllah she does something positive and gives back with the money she makes off of the videos. Good on her. She's funny and good at her satire.

There are alot of funny ig-ers like her though, some funnier..but people want to see the good life of Mog. Oh well.

Menace, you've made more than a few topics on this young lady. Hating? lol

:notsure:

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:43 pm

InshaAllah she does something positive and gives back with the money she makes off of the videos. Good on her. She's funny and good at her satire.

There are alot of funny ig-ers like her though, some funnier..but people want to see the good life of Mog. Oh well.

Menace, you've made more than a few topics on this young lady. Hating? lol

:notsure:
Nahh cause I've made same amount of threads about Hodan Naleya, now that's a girl to salute, this chick works and encourages a gov naclad ku taalo

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:51 pm

That girl is beautiful been ala cayee :oops:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Can we know the woman's tribe? Anyone?

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Nahh cause I've made same amount of threads about Hodan Naleya, now that's a girl to salute, this chick works and encourages a gov naclad ku taalo
Very true this girl just seems like an attention seeker living off her corrupt husbands salary. Why don't Al Shabaab blow these ignoble ones up flaunting their money , while people are starving? I guess they are both of the same coin .

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:18 pm

iam one of those 79 thousen people who follow here in instragram.. Ugaaso boocoow may allah bless him and here here save, shes maasha allah great .. gabadha ilaaheey ha iinoo daayo.. maasha allah..

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:51 pm

She has that classic somali beauty :wow:

Im a fan

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 pm

She has that classic somali beauty :wow:

Im a fan
Co-sign. It's good that someone is showing the better side of Somalia to the world.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:40 pm

I am,

Abdi "She's very sexy" Johnson

hamzanille

Postby hamzanille » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:58 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 10804.html
Robert Adam
Forget Disneyland I'm going to Somalia!
Tuesday at 16:02
:damn:
Patrick Henry
Somalia has all the "ingredients" that make up the right winger's wet dream. Small government. Weak central government. Low spending on social safety net. No spending on infrastructure. No medicare. Gun Rights. No Planned Parenthood. No EPA. No CAFE standards. No notable unions. Weak IRS (or equivalent).

:deadrose:
Stefan Buckley
Looks like fun but how do you get there without having to deal with the Somali pirates? You fly there they might shoot you down and going by the sea... forget it.
:lol:
Jacquie Scheel Siemens
Of course she is a government worker and I'm certain the life of everyday Somalis is no where as pleasant as she is trying to portray. I wish it were though.
Tuesday at 16:06
:ohhh: :dwill:

hamzanille

Postby hamzanille » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:02 am

Well alot has been said..... i think it is time yu ask the expery in the feild.......Somalia..the expert on the ground...

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:26 am

What I'm surprised at is the fools who keep talking about the 'starving' people. Wth?

I have lived next to camps and trust me, no one was starving. Yes, they might not live luxuriously like Ugaaso or those who have family abroad, but by no means are they starving or without money totally. Dadka weey shaqaystan, for the the love of god, I tried to find a maid and was unsuccessful. I was new to the country and having difficulties with the house chores and cleaning the clothes. Laakin maxaa ka rabtaa, by the end, I was cooking with dhuxuul, going to the suuq, cleaning the clothes, the house...walle naagnimaday was boundless for a diaspora. ;)

But there is another side to mogadishu and I'm glad she is showing it. Ilahaay haa no daayo!!

:clap:

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:34 am

Can we know the woman's tribe? Anyone?
She's abgaal, reer mattaan

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:39 am

^ Reer Bocoow are not reer mataan, so there you go.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.