Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Locking of random topics

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Locking of random topics

Postby Buraanbur » Mon May 04, 2015 5:43 pm

There needs to be consistency in the locking and deleting of topics, as well as in the banning of members. We're not even allowed to express our disagreement with the mods without getting a warning. The fucks wrong with you people?

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Re: Locking of random topics

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon May 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Mods lock this thread please.

Thank you.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon May 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Well what happened?

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon May 04, 2015 5:56 pm

The more dooro mods the more dooro members calaacal!

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon May 04, 2015 6:02 pm

It's just that Itrah guy who is ruining everything, always interjects Bantu iyo waxaan loojoogin. I have added him to the ignore list for 3 weeks, because that shit gets boring after while.

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Mon May 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Well what happened?
I was reading an interesting topic by the Anti-Bantueers and then it got locked for no reason. Oh and Idman got banned. :meles:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Mon May 04, 2015 6:05 pm

It's just that Itrah guy who is ruining everything, always interjects Bantu iyo waxaan loojoogin. I have added him to the ignore list for 3 weeks, because that shit gets boring after while.
Itrah is a very enlightening character. The anti-Bantu crowd are like the anti-vaxxers, there is much truth to what they speak but most will wake up when it's too late. :|

Btw, Games I get why you'd be offended by what Itrah says. He doesn't see you as an ethnic Somali and wants your people deported back to Portugal, Iran or wherever y'all claim to be from.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon May 04, 2015 6:07 pm

well to be fair Buraanbur, Idman702 was picking fights with random folks. She got into it with BV, who I've never seen her do anything wrong, or ayadoo qof af lagaadeeneeso.

Buraanbur since u are the elder, it was your duty to calm her down and diffuse the situation, but adiga u joined in with it.
Last edited by GAMES on Mon May 04, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Mon May 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Btw, Games I got why you'd be offended by what Itrah says. He doesn't see you as an ethnic Somali and wants your people deported back to Portugal, Iran or wherever y'all claim to be from.
I have seen his picture. He looks like a Bantu mixed Benadiri with large distances between his eyes (classic Zanj feature). He probably got offended by me insulting his ancestors. Glad to know. :)

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Mon May 04, 2015 6:10 pm

The more dooro mods the more dooro members calaacal!
Who are the dooro mods? Xamud is barely around and rumor has it that PO is gone. The upper leadership are all IRIR ( Waryaa, LJ, Thug etc).

Games,
To be fair Idman was engaged by BV, YM, Rambie and other female members. She shouldn't be banned if they're still around. I'm not joining in on anything; I wasn't even around for those topics and have never even exchanged words with half the people Idman got into it with. I support justice and what happened is not just. :roll:

Itrah,

He is Barawaani with a HG mom. He looks Dominican. :lol:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon May 04, 2015 6:27 pm

I agree with you, Idman702 shouldn't have been banned.

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Mon May 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Damn free my cuzzo Idman

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon May 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Where did PO go? And when did Xamud become a mod?

I was just messing about to be honest. Why did Idman get banned?

Meeshan Baltimore ayey noqotey. :down:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Mon May 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Xamud was made a mod recently and rumors are circulating that PO has/is going to step-down and leave the forum.

I don't know why Idman was banned but this topic is my form of a sit-in. The moderators need to set clear rules on locking and deleting of threads and on the banning of members. On Somaliaonline, they publicize when a member is banned and state the reason why. This forum is too shady. We need transparency. Tbh, I've said and done worse things than Idman but she's been banned twice in the last month and a half that I've been here. It makes no sense.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon May 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Well what happened?
I was reading an interesting topic by the Anti-Bantueers and then it got locked for no reason. Oh and Idman got banned. :meles:
Idman got banned? Why? Unbelievable :shock: :meles:

This is outrageous!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.