Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopia - Addis Ababa, World's 6th Dirtiest City

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: Ethiopia - Addis Ababa, World's 6th Dirtiest City

Postby skywalker25 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:02 am

This is nothing but racist fat white block who has never left his sofa, sharing his racist opinion. That list is a joke and only a person from the worlds most failed country would clutch to it. I won't even comment on Addis Ababa a city with both amazingly neighbourhoods and poor, but with a amazing climate.

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 am

Wanlawein are shameless. They rather spend day and night trying to find anything negative to give them hope rather than dismantling their AMISOM barbwire wall, dismantling Dadaab, stop relying on AMISOM Bantus and Turkish handouts.

Even the poorest neighborhood in Addis beats their refugee tents and wartorn capital full of foreign troops by million miles. I just wanna see them go crazy so I will share a simple footage.

Addis is remarkable city that's under marketed

Reality check guys.

Now let's see your 'clean' capital :damn: :whew:

libaaxyare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby libaaxyare » Mon May 11, 2015 8:15 am

1 + 1 = 2

facts are facts
midget Ethiopians are dirtiest people in the world, its a fact and not racist. like indian curries they small from miles away

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Mon May 11, 2015 8:33 am

Hates gonna hate.

God bless Mama Ethiopia, Mama Habesha, I will be touring land of my Abtiyaal one day In shaa Allah. With Abtiyo airlines
she probably my 15th cousin

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Mon May 11, 2015 8:58 am

A member of my family went to Ethiopia when the war broke broke out. She said that despite their terrible history of ethnic cleansing and government policy on Somalia (read USA's policy via Ethiopia), the Ethiopian people are warm and kind, and even the police, are some of the best in Africa. They are less corrupt than Kenyan police, polite, not aggressive and don't ask for bribes like the Kenyans and Tanzanians. I had to pay nearly $100 in false bribes and me and my friends were robbed by police under the guise of 'searching' after a crackdown on immigrants. I don't know why Somalis and Ethiopians don't improve relations, if it means prosperity for all (we can collect a lot of tax via the ports and like it or we're neighbours and only God can change that ) and more monitoring on ethnic cleansing, the US will get the fuck out of African affairs and we can develop the region and compete on commerce instead of mutual terrorism.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Mon May 11, 2015 9:10 am

Gedi girl in 2005 markaan Addis Ababa kusoo socday ayaan bus kasoo raacay jigjiga meesha waxa maamulayay ciidamo Xabashi ah ka dibna qofka aan habeenimada is register garayn looma ogalyn inuu kursi kaga fadhiisto baska waana inuu taagnaadaa ilaa addis ababa. Markii subixii meeshii la yimi ayaa waxaan imi iyadoo kuraasidii la iga buuxiyay aniga iyo intii family ila socday, ka dibna waxaan u sheegnay inaanu habeenimadii xalay is diiwaan gelinay, intaa ka dib askari ayaa magac yada yadii yeedhiyay waxaanu nooga dajiyay kuraasida qaar iskaga fadhiyay oo aan is diiwaan galin, waxaan soo xusuusttay caddaaladii nebi scw ku sheegay Itoobiya inay taalo asxaabtiisana uu usoo diray itoobiya wakhtigii boqorkii najaashta halkaana ay ku bad-baadeen.
Last edited by KingWaslawi on Mon May 11, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

libaaxyare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby libaaxyare » Mon May 11, 2015 9:11 am

Habashowdians are mad, Posting pictures wont get you out of your filthiness culture.
Soomaalidu waxa ay ku maah maah daa " Duqsi dantiisu qurunka ayey kuu jiraa Ethiopian ku waa la mid, dirty nimadu waa dhaqan kooda.

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Mon May 11, 2015 9:15 am

This is a useless thread, the Admin should come up some kind of standard regarding what kind of topics can be posted.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby KingWaslawi » Mon May 11, 2015 9:17 am

Habashowdians are mad, Posting pictures wont get you out of your filthiness culture.
Soomaalidu waxa ay ku maah maah daa " Duqsi dantiisu qurunka ayey kuu jiraa Ethiopian ku waa la mid, dirty nimadu waa dhaqan kooda.

Xaasid ayaad tahay niyaw wax isku fal cay iyo aflagaado waxba kuu tari mayso.

libaaxyare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby libaaxyare » Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 am

seems like this is an official Ethiopian forum if yes? then you should all declare.

Back to the topic addis ababa is a one of the dirtiest city in the world, its a facts and its out there so closing this threat wont change that.

Horaa loo yiri " runi labo kama wada qosliso"

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Mon May 11, 2015 11:50 am

Gedi girl in 2005 markaan Addis Ababa kusoo socday ayaan bus kasoo raacay jigjiga meesha waxa maamulayay ciidamo Xabashi ah ka dibna qofka aan habeenimada is register garayn looma ogalyn inuu kursi kaga fadhiisto baska waana inuu taagnaadaa ilaa addis ababa. Markii subixii meeshii la yimi ayaa waxaan imi iyadoo kuraasidii la iga buuxiyay aniga iyo intii family ila socday, ka dibna waxaan u sheegnay inaanu habeenimadii xalay is diiwaan gelinay, intaa ka dib askari ayaa magac yada yadii yeedhiyay waxaanu nooga dajiyay kuraasida qaar iskaga fadhiyay oo aan is diiwaan galin, waxaan soo xusuusttay caddaaladii nebi scw ku sheegay Itoobiya inay taalo asxaabtiisana uu usoo diray itoobiya wakhtigii boqorkii najaashta halkaana ay ku bad-baadeen.
Nidaam dhaqan ahaan ah dadkaasi waay leeyihiin, both the Muslims and Christians.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon May 11, 2015 12:01 pm

This is a useless thread, the Admin should come up some kind of standard regarding what kind of topics can be posted.
Agree. :up:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon May 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Hates gonna hate.

God bless Mama Ethiopia, Mama Habesha, I will be touring land of my Abtiyaal one day In shaa Allah. With Abtiyo airlines
she probably my 15th cousin

Abtiyo airlines. :pac:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon May 11, 2015 12:21 pm

seems like this is an official Ethiopian forum if yes? then you should all declare.

Back to the topic addis ababa is a one of the dirtiest city in the world, its a facts and its out there so closing this threat wont change that.

Horaa loo yiri " runi labo kama wada qosliso"

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon May 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Folk just like arguing.....is Somali f@*ked? Yes!.....Is Ethiopia light years ahead? Yes!
Now just close the thread. :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.