Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My good from came back frm Hargeisa town..says this spot got people lined up

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

My good from came back frm Hargeisa town..says this spot got people lined up

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun May 10, 2015 8:35 pm

It's called cup of art ..first place to make Frappacino :meles:
That half naked kid is the legendary mentally disturbed fella who stands in the middle of the road

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: My good from came back frm Hargeisa town..says this spot got people lined up

Postby Thuganomics » Sun May 10, 2015 8:55 pm

What's with the title of the thread.Are we suppose to fill in the blanks

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: My good from came back frm Hargeisa town..says this spot got people lined up

Postby GAMES » Sun May 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Last edited by GAMES on Sun May 10, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun May 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Total :

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun May 10, 2015 9:20 pm

What's with the title of the thread.Are we suppose to fill in the blanks
I've gotten so used to menace I didn't even think twice to know what he was saying

My good friend came back from Hargeisa.... Says this spot got people lined up

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sun May 10, 2015 9:27 pm

You sure there aren't any roaches and bug bites in that?

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun May 10, 2015 9:28 pm

:lol: I guess that PO just wanted to have a little dig at him

Menace that bill is way too expensive for HRG

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun May 10, 2015 9:41 pm

:lol: I guess that PO just wanted to have a little dig at him

Menace that bill is way too expensive for HRG
He got like 5 stuff excluding the lunatic taxi driver he hired for that day ordering his own latte without a permission and telling the waiter "it's on him" :damn: :damn: :russ: ..then when homeboy boarded the Taxi guy goes " waar waxa aan cabey wax xumbeynaya oo macaan" :damn:

Thuganomics

Postby Thuganomics » Sun May 10, 2015 9:48 pm

" waar
waxa aan cabey wax xumbeynaya oo
macaan"
:lol:

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Sun May 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Menace,

It looks good and very cheap. Here one latte is $4.50 (AUD).

I'm glad she serves everyone and doesn't judge others unlike who happens to be semi-insane himself but great troll.

We should all catch up there some day but we have to ensure LJ doesn't beat you up :usure:

Wax xunbaynayaa
:deadrose: :pac:

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun May 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Menace,

It looks good and very cheap. Here one latte is $4.50 (AUD).

I'm glad she serves everyone and doesn't judge others unlike who happens to be semi-insane himself but great troll.

We should all catch up there some day but we have to ensure LJ doesn't beat you up :usure:

Wax xunbaynayaa
:deadrose: :pac:
Oh btw! The taxi driver didnt even come in, he ordered from inside the car..the audacity to charge your client is just amazing

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Sun May 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Yea, it's a nice spot. Filled with odeyaal though. I hate coffee shops that allow men to chill outside lol yet another place I can't just go to enjoy a drink.

The frap is pretty good. $2.50 and with drizzled caramel too. Yummm

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Sun May 10, 2015 11:35 pm

You sure there aren't any roaches and bug bites in that?

:up: :lol: It's still new love, and T.I.A. Give them a few months to neglect sanitary conditions and proper cleaning. Everything is nice while it's new. Takes real nadaafad to keep it that way.

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun May 10, 2015 11:48 pm

Yea, it's a nice spot. Filled with odeyaal though. I hate coffee shops that allow men to chill outside lol yet another place I can't just go to enjoy a drink.

The frap is pretty good. $2.50 and with drizzled caramel too. Yummm
Homeboy is back..check this out Evols..he said he used the same taxi guy everytime ..he hired him for 8 hours a day for $20 (was that alright ) ..so everytime he stopped at a restaurant of cafe shop dude will also order, but not from his pocket and uninvitedly :damn: :damn: :damn:

WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WaaliCas » Mon May 11, 2015 12:09 am

Menace,

The driver is rageedi. Of course he should order whatever the passenger is ordering since he is there to wait anyways. Are you telling me you're that bakhayl?

Your home boy should get license and perhaps hire a car (my favorite car hire is the Qatari guy opposite Madaxtooyada and Shiraaqle boys near Alpha University).

Hargeisawis are hustlers. Aniga waxay igu darneed malin malmaha ka mid ah aya waxa dhacday rob aya da'ay. So the streets were flooded but nothing too serious. I live in Qudhac dheer and as you may know there are three ways to down town and all three pass the dry-river (dooxa). It was kind of flooded and water filled up some places more than others (drained).

One of the locals decided to collect tyres (tires) and wood and decided to make his own bridge. I didn't wanna go all the way to Waaheen road (British bridge), so I decided to cross the flooded doox. He comes up to me and says 'waryaahee wa ku side meshan dhiisay isticmaal, walaalo waxad keenta 13000 shilling"

Wan yabaay...wtf>>>>>and islaamo are going all around him screaming war ninka walan ka caraar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways I used his tyres and told him fk off man its public place...aniguba sariirtan so dhiigan kara marka ma inan ku dhaha naag kasto so marta kalay ila seexo?

We had massive fight and he took out his knife but he was all talk...wan ka si gudbay.

Funny shyt in Hargeisa man people way isqooran and the worst of them are wheelbarrow kids, bacaadlaha and the average tuug. They will steal your watch, phone and whatever valuable thing you have right in front of your own eyes.

indho adaag to another level.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.