Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Relationship topic

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Re: Relationship topic

Postby SultanOrder » Mon May 18, 2015 8:47 pm

PO: Any particular reason why you'd want her to love you more than you love her? How do you quantify love? Would it matter if she loved just a tiny bit more or you want a chick that loves you at least doubled of how much you love her? If you have to worry about who loves who more, it ain't real.
Just a lil bit more than me :mrgreen:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon May 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Why does she have to love you more? What are you bringing to the table in order to be loved more?
:lol:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:01 pm

You still didn't answer my question, qosol gariirka iska dhaaf.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon May 18, 2015 9:54 pm

:up:

Bari14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bari14 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:04 am

I think they are messing around. Love cannot be quantified. It's either mutual or it's not not.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 am

I think they are messing around. Love cannot be quantified. It's either mutual or it's not not.
Indeed, Sultan Order is probably trolling and wanted to spark a gender war here. Maybe not, he just wanted to be loved. Let us dedicate to him this great song from a musical genius, Muddy Waters. "I want to be loved".

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 am

PO I know you like it :mrgreen:

But ask yourself, what kind of children with behavioural issues will an abused mother raise for you?

Precisely

Parents have an incredible amount of influence over how a child turns out. Above all else a partner who understands this and/or displays the type of behaviour that would be conducive to raising a healthy and happy child should be at the top of everyone's list

ps When you say raise for you, you mean raise together right? :usure: Absent or distant fathers do no favours for their children

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue May 19, 2015 3:37 am

PO I know you like it :mrgreen:

But ask yourself, what kind of children with behavioural issues will an abused mother raise for you?

Precisely

Parents have an incredible amount of influence over how a child turns out. Above all else a partner who understands this and/or displays the type of behaviour that would be conducive to raising a healthy and happy child should be at the top of everyone's list

ps When you say raise for you, you mean raise together right? :usure: Absent or distant fathers do no favours for their children

BB

Happiness is overrated. Sometimes child abuse, is good for the child. I have seen countless of good family where children were raised with happiness and harmony, and they turned out as loser adults. While children of abuse and poverty grow up a role model. But here is the funny part--these same children of poverty with stella success adulthood have children and they spoil their children, and these children become parents of good children once again. The cycle of life is fantastic indeed! BB, u r right--we model after our parents-- whatever our parents are-- we strive for the opposite-- good or bad. Possibly, we don't even strive to be different, unconsciously it happens through learned behaviros.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue May 19, 2015 4:46 am

Sometimes child abuse, is good for the child

:lol: :down:

I understand what you're trying to say but the above statement is horrible. Yes love, happiness and harmony is great but not all children have the same needs and it is important to understand the little person, their personality, their idiosyncrasies and try, to the best of your ability, to have those needs met

Forget loser behaviour, imagine delinquent, sociopathic tendencies, murder .... a serial killer! :damn:

I need to stop watching Criminal Minds, I'll never have children otherwise. Thank God we're not Caucasian

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue May 19, 2015 11:09 am

BV meelnaga fadhiiso this topic is for everybody not just for you :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen in a relationship which do you prefer. That you love them more than they love you or to be loved more than you love them? If you ever been in such a situation tell us your experiences.

Me personally I prefer than she loves me overwhelmingly and will stay with me through thick and thin and she puts up with my worst habits. And that there is never a day she doesn't love me. Am I selfish?

Dulqaadku maaha jaceyl.She may stick with you of other reasons then love.

Marriage of convenience: Ur mony ,ur sperm and a comfartable life . :)

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue May 19, 2015 11:23 am

Sultan

Ina Adeer, if you have those kinds of expectations, better buy a sexy doll, one that can talk and programmed to tell you that she loves you unconditionally even when you slap or stomp on her.

A relationship is not a Bank's business balance spread-sheet that is dotted with credits and debits, it is a decision of two adults who are obligated to one another to build a healthy family to the best of their abilities. They both value the contributions of one another based on love, honesty, truthful and equal partnership to succeed as family. A relationship should never be a burden on either one of them and yes, there are tasks and duties and if one (for whatever reasons) fails to achieve, the other should automatically lend a hand without credits scoring. Marka, waan kacsadey ha u guursan, tani waa bootylicious ha u guursan, tani waa dhex yareey ha u guursan, u guurso aniga iyo gabadhaan, can we last to the finish line. Good luck. My two cents.

Mashallah.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue May 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Sultan

Ina Adeer, if you have those kinds of expectations, better buy a sexy doll, one that can talk and programmed to tell you that she loves you unconditionally even when you slap or stomp on her.

A relationship is not a Bank's business balance spread-sheet that is dotted with credits and debits, it is a decision of two adults who are obligated to one another to build a healthy family to the best of their abilities. They both value the contributions of one another based on love, honesty, truthful and equal partnership to succeed as family. A relationship should never be a burden on either one of them and yes, there are tasks and duties and if one (for whatever reasons) fails to achieve, the other should automatically lend a hand without credits scoring. Marka, waan kacsadey ha u guursan, tani waa bootylicious ha u guursan, tani waa dhex yareey ha u guursan, u guurso aniga iyo gabadhaan, can we last to the finish line. Good luck. My two cents.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue May 19, 2015 5:12 pm

I don't know about them loving my bad habits, but almost every women that I have been involved with loved\liked me more, of course this is not to say that I did not feel something for them, but they have always pushed for it more. I think its better if the woman loves the man more, women usually dog men that love them more than they love them, dumarku ma yaqaanan naxdin markay gacantoda kugu hubsadan, I see it all the time, love struck dudes being dogged around, not a pleasant sight :|

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue May 19, 2015 5:55 pm

I don't know about them loving my bad habits, but almost every women that I have been involved with loved\liked me more, of course this is not to say that I did not feel something for them, but they have always pushed for it more. I think its better if the woman loves the man more, women usually dog men that love them more than they love them, dumarku ma yaqaanan naxdin markay gacantoda kugu hubsadan, I see it all the time, love struck dudes being dogged around, not a pleasant sight :|
Illahay ha naga fogeeyo :whew:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.