Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Procrastination

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Procrastination

Postby SiennaEarth » Fri May 22, 2015 5:20 am

Who needs the date of a woman who goes out with foreign men and at the sametime eats double size meal? Come'n, throwing out a smile turned out someone taking interest in you? :shock: You seriously need help if you're serious about that comment. Besides, based on your knowledge of former government officials, you're biggest lady here, so quit acting like you're a 22-year old gal.

I still gotta laugh at that double meal size and your foreign date complaining about it :lol: I wonder the belly size that takes all of that food!

:ohhh:

Anyhow, I am gonna end here as it seems throwing a smile really bothered you that much.
Lol throw a smile? You're a pathetic old man that comes on here to prey on young girls. Don't worry about who I date, it seems like me dating a foreigner really bothers you which is weird for someone I don't even know. And is that all you have to insult me? My belly size? :lol: smh

You should be looking after your kids and spending time with your wife not on here arguing with young girls you pathetic old grandad. You're like 43 and wallah that's older than my dad so I'm going to show some respect to my elders and leave you to it. Isku xisho and quit following me around with your pathetic lols and outdated jokes.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Fri May 22, 2015 6:57 am

Lol throw a smile? You're a pathetic old man that comes on here to prey on young girls. Don't worry about who I date, it seems like me dating a foreigner really bothers you which is weird for someone I don't even know. And is that all you have to insult me? My belly size? :lol: smh

You should be looking after your kids and spending time with your wife not on here arguing with young girls you pathetic old grandad. You're like 43 and wallah that's older than my dad so I'm going to show some respect to my elders and leave you to it. Isku xisho and quit following me around with your pathetic lols and outdated jokes.

Forty three? Hopefully, in 6 years. Age is not something I ran away from Sienna. Besides, I do think from looking at the way you discuss former government officials, your claim of 22-yearld is a hogwash. Hey if that what makes to get by here, so bet it.

Ok I will spend time with my family like you said, but at the sametime still have to laugh at that double-size order with your foreign date. I bet you're not telling the whole story. If I have to take a guess, you run all the way to the kitchen and grabbed the whole pot that they were cooking with that food you want it again so bad, and your foreign date was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THAT WAS SO UNGIRLY."

:dead:

Wow, that comment that you made last week gave me a good laugh that it will remain with you for awhile, and I may throw at you sometimes depending upon the situation.

Ok for real now, I will stop using at you if it is bothering you that much. Just confirm it again if it is bothering you!

Besides, I aint following you around, but if opportunity presents that gives me a good laugh, I will be there. You can count me on that!

On a serious note, I think you're taking the lols at SNET very seriously, and I will make sure when people take a shot you, I will not throw them there even if they are the best jokes available!

Nice chatting you Sienna but did not know a simple smile can cause all of that uproar!

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Fri May 22, 2015 7:37 am

I feel like stuffing socks in your mouth, has anybody ever told you you talk too much?

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Fri May 22, 2015 8:37 am

Ok I will stop throwing it at you. I see the full conformation that you don't like that joke. You can count on me by not repeating it. I had my laugh already, so that is good. We have the Memorial holiday and a long weekend is ahead of us. We're out of work for 3 days. On my end, I am carrying the support phone starting on Monday for a whole month. That messes it all up; hopefully, no urgent ticket tickets will be generated.

So long story short, that joke has run its course, and on Udun's side, the previous comment should be the last comment 8-) :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.