Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I need advice (first relationship topic)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I need advice (first relationship topic)

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu May 28, 2015 11:02 am

So I met this lovely girl on twitter after she liked my views and stuff (yea shocking there are girls who agree with me) and i met her after everything was perfect about her I mean she even got me through a rough patch and helped me financially. One problem she is 8 years older than me and has 2 kids. And no shes not somali shes a revert mixed girl

I feel so conflicted, I think I love her should I proceed the relationship or not its gettin to the point of marriage but i dont wanna be that guy who depends on his woman loool

Deeqaaa

Re: I need advice (first relationship topic)

Postby Deeqaaa » Thu May 28, 2015 11:08 am

What are your doubts?

You gotta ask urself some questions.. Do you really see a future with her? Do u see her as the mother of ur future kids? Will you be a father to her kids?

Or do you feel you owe it to her since she's been helping you out a lot?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu May 28, 2015 11:11 am

This is what Christmas must feel like :blessed:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu May 28, 2015 11:12 am

I think I love her should I proceed the relationship or not its gettin to the point of marriage but i dont wanna be that guy who depends on his woman loool

You got yourself a suga mamma, caadi iska dhig and sit on that woman's lap!

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu May 28, 2015 11:14 am

:lol: :lol:

I don't know what to tell you, but you should never depend on a woman, not financially atleast, they will hold it over you everytime you argue, and they will make sure to emasculate you so bad that you will come out of the relationship feeling like a sissy, I have seen it happen before.

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Thu May 28, 2015 11:22 am

What are your doubts?

You gotta ask urself some questions.. Do you really see a future with her? Do u see her as the mother of ur future kids? Will you be a father to her kids?

Eyadaa ii dhahday.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu May 28, 2015 11:23 am

Give your wrists a rest and marry her.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu May 28, 2015 11:26 am

What are your doubts?

Yeah I do, her kids are still quite young but I carry my own baggage I guess

BV, i hate that phrase suga mama it feels as your using that person strictly for financial reasons

The main reason i like her cus of character and really outstanding religiosity

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu May 28, 2015 11:29 am

:lol: :lol:

I don't know what to tell you, but you should never depend on a woman, not financially atleast, they will hold it over you everytime you argue, and they will make sure to emasculate you so bad that you will come out of the relationship feeling like a sissy, I have seen it happen before.
Exactly bro i fear this the most to have my manhood stripped and be a sissy. Imagine while u two are having argument she says i wear the pants in this shit what a big ceeb to get bac madoow if u fail to oblige :damn:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu May 28, 2015 11:39 am

Grandpa age is not that big of a deal and neither is the fact that she has kids

The biggest question here is which views she agrees with. You've shared very many and some conflicting. You should get someone who balances you out, disagrees with you at times and helps you see things from a different perspective

You are already blind in one eye, don't let her push you into becoming completely blind :damn:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:49 am

So you're a kept man. Interesting!

GPK you're still young, don't waste your youth in a woman who already had her time and kids. Look for someone close to your age or even younger, the older woman can manipulate you and you will regret everything later when it's too late. Cut her loose and don't look back. Give her the money she helped you with.

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 am

Do whatever makes you happy. Just don't be impulsive and ask yourself can you really see yourself with this woman in 20 years time.

And see if your parents are first okay with this relationship

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 am

I think you should sort yourself out first. Be at a place where you are able to take care of yourself and others. Also, are you ready to take on the responsibility of 2 kids? There's a lot to consider. Don't make any decisions just yet, find someone trustworthy to advice you and pray istikharaah.

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Thu May 28, 2015 11:56 am

Do whatever makes you happy. Just don't be impulsive and ask yourself can you really see yourself with this woman in 20 years time.

And see if your parents are first okay with this relationship
Everyone is different, so this is the best advice. I know personally I couldn't marry a woman older than me. And yes, make sure it won't create problems with ur parents.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu May 28, 2015 11:58 am

Run bro Run!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.