Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis endorse Rape culture! We have Ceeb culture!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SaciidAyanleh
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalis endorse Rape culture! We have Ceeb culture!

Postby SaciidAyanleh » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Where is she attacking Somali culture? I watched the whole thing.

You guys are attacking a poor girl who is talking about her innocence being stolen. Goodness, whether it is true or not, you are not human, you are not civilized. You are rotten. Fear Allah
Go on her Twitter account. Her Twitter name is @HausofRiya

Read through her tweets and I dare you to claim that she doesn't attack our Somali culture. Maybe you're not a very bright person but anyone who is familiar with this person would know what she believes in.

She's the same person who criticized us Somalis for not accepting Transgender people in our community. Apparently, we are "bigoted" for having conservative Islamic values. SMH

If you support this character, I cannot call you a civilized human.
If your daughter was raped, would you take comfort in the fact that other men revel in her rape and use it as an attack against her?
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
http://quran.com/5/8

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:32 pm

She is saying she is a victim of rape. In our society no woman would cry I was raped for attention cause of stigma. I support her look for justice no matter how long it was. Victims of rape takes them very long time to fully understand and mostly blame themselves.

She is a victim (that is what is matter now and not her other views) and I support her for seeking justice. Good for her and wish her all the best.
She isn't part of our society that's the point. She;s part of the feminist subculture, in which claiming to be a rape has the dual purpose of giving the girl claiming rape a constant stream of attention and sympathy and even social status and also furthering and giving more credence to the 'rape culture' myth that ridiculously claims 1 in 4 women are raped in their lifetime.

Rape is no joke. And I support the death penalty for men convicted of rape in a free and fair trial. But these femenists make a mockery of rape and do men a disservice by making us seem like monsters on the prowl for our next victims, and also do a disservice to women because their bogus and exaggerated claims make it harder for real rape victims to be taken seriously since the feminazis have made people skeptical. It also trivializes real rape, since feminists have debased the meaning of the word, and now any unwanted touch can be considered rape according to their warped definition. Imagine being a real rape victim who was forcefully made to have full intercourse against ur will, and then hear some feminist bitch talk about how she was raped because some guy she willingly took home from the club pressured her into sex and she was too scared to say no loool. What the hell did she think was gonna happen, watch reruns of Fresh Prince with this random dude? Many of these unstable girls claim bullshit like that just cuz the guy wouldn't pick up their calls the next day and they feel dirty and used and regret the whole thing.

I haven't viewed her video yet, but I'm just saying i'm skeptical. If she was indeed raped, then may Allah punish the man who did it.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:22 pm

First, may the rapist get caught and pays his dear life for this crime provided that he raped her and the story is genuine.

Second, the story in the video does not tell where the rape took place.

Third, she speaks fluent English, and unless there is another part of the story that I am not aware of, it can only happen in the diaspora, and not in Somalia. Therefore, I am not sure how this rape can be attributed to the Somali culture! I stand corrected if the rape did happen in Somalia, and I pray and hope the perpetrator and every other rapist gets caught and pay the ultimate price - their life - for the heinous crimes that they have committed.

With that being said, your past is always associated with you, and based on the history of the narrator in Twitter, the entire story is a suspect - at least in my view!

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:54 pm

This is a hateful woman. She hates anyone who supports Somalia or Somalis. In her mind she hates that Somalis were not enslaved. She is deranged and anyone who is supporting this behavior should be mentally evaluated. She blames everything in her life on Somalis. Somalis are not responsible for you. She is a grown ass woman. I hate the message she is spreading. Every culture has a rapist. This fat woman heard African American men like fat women and she is doing the most with this bullshit she is spewing!

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm

This is a hateful woman. She hates anyone who supports Somalia or Somalis. In her mind she hates that Somalis were not enslaved. She is deranged and anyone who is supporting this behavior should be mentally evaluated. She blames everything in her life on Somalis. Somalis are not responsible for you. She is a grown ass woman. I hate the message she is spreading. Every culture has a rapist. This fat woman heard African American men like fat women and she is doing the most with this bullshit she is spewing!
:dead:

Real talk though, for someone who's so pro-black, why does she look like a cartoon character? She has on contacts, dyed her hair blue, and her skin looks stripped of melanin like she's on that cake soap or something. :? It's clear that she doesn't even really believe in the bullshit she's spewing. :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Some somali women are slowly becoming the trojan horse of our people, I'm personally a little hesitant to believe anyone that runs to youtube instead of seeking justice. This one along with the other herds of scorned haliimos are searching for fame.

We know there are plenty of atheist faraxs, name one that is rubbing shoulders with islamaphobes and being invited to right wing radio talk shows?

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:07 pm

:dead:

Real talk though, for someone who's so pro-black, why does she look like a cartoon character? She has on contacts, dyed her hair blue, and her skin looks stripped of melanin like she's on that cake soap or something. :? It's clear that she doesn't even really believe in the bullshit she's spewing. :lol:

Tell me about it!

She's pro black when it's convenient for her. :lol:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:53 pm

The logical thing to do when you are raped is to go and report it, but this bitch and her big gums decided to go to youtube and calaacla. :snoop:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 pm

The logical thing to do when you are raped is to go and report it, but this bitch and her big gums decided to go to youtube and calaacla. :snoop:
And it happened 10 years ago.

She went to the police and said with a straight face that she was raped 10 years ago. Why be quiet for 10 years?

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:51 pm

She went to the police and said with a straight face that she was raped 10 years ago. Why be quiet for 10 years?
Maybe in her next video she'll explain the reason why she stayed silent so long. "Riya" get to it, abayo. :mrgreen:

Re-watched the video again, "riya" is clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs(medication), or both.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:46 am

Bro wallahi I have nothing but love for you :up:
:up:

SonOfNomad, keep the good work brother. It is high time someone calls these pro-black, atheist chicks and all theirmale supporters the scum they are! 8-)
Thnx bro! Glad i have support!

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:51 am

Maybe in her next video she'll explain the reason why she stayed silent so long. "Riya" get to it, abayo. :mrgreen:

Re-watched the video again, "riya" is clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs(medication), or both.
Its pure bullshitt! If you read her Twitter account it is obvious she is just a sick fuck trying to attack somali culture & islam!

She was never raped! She is just a lunatic who can barely speak right! One of the most hideous somali girls ive seen!

I didn't Even watch the video all the way thru just cringeworthy!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:54 am

The girl radical feminsit and a liar @HausOfRiya on twitter posted a video attacking somali culture for her own individual experience!

Here is the picture of the ugly beast who along with Lunarnomad leads the radical pro-black femonazi somali twitter :scusthov:

Here is the video

Who knew she was a hideous Fob who could barely speak english!

here is a real accurate reply by somali guy on twitter! all he said was the truth!

Son

Don't lie. Rape is very common in Somali culture. We have at least TWO female Somalineters in this forum, who are regular and heavyweight and have been raped as a child. I don't have to name names, unless asked. :eat:

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:09 am

The girl radical feminsit and a liar @HausOfRiya on twitter posted a video attacking somali culture for her own individual experience!

Here is the picture of the ugly beast who along with Lunarnomad leads the radical pro-black femonazi somali twitter :scusthov:

Here is the video

Who knew she was a hideous Fob who could barely speak english!

here is a real accurate reply by somali guy on twitter! all he said was the truth!

Son

Don't lie. Rape is very common in Somali culture. We have at least TWO female Somalineters in this forum, who are regular and heavyweight and have been raped as a child. I don't have to name names, unless asked. :eat:

Screw you basra all you post bull Crap! This is not a joke, this girl is trying to potray a false picture about somalis on the nett publicly!
There is no rape culture in Somalia. There is rape, yes. Somalia does have rapists just like any other country, who deserve to be executed for their heinous crime. In fact, the early Muslims used to execute rapists and this practice needs to continue. :up:

But it isn't our "culture" as this behavior is seen as extremely shameful. Somali culture obviously doesn't endorse rape. These Somali feminists are outright lying against our people. In fact, I know of a Somali boy in Toronto who was charged for sexual harassment, and he was disparaged and shamed by the rest of the community. Even his buddies were ashamed for him.

This @HausofRiya girl is a shameful liar. She's using this alleged incident as a bludgeon to attack Somali culture.

If she was serious, she would take her story to the Police and not publicize this incident. She's using her own rape to promote a victimhood mentality and teaching Somali women to hate their own people/culture.

This is disgusting to watch.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:17 am

Why don't u call yourself 'daughter of Nomad'? :(

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.