Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis endorse Rape culture! We have Ceeb culture!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalis endorse Rape culture! We have Ceeb culture!

Postby gegiroor » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:34 pm

There is no rape culture in Somalia. There is rape, yes. Somalia does have rapists just like any other country, who deserve to be executed for their heinous crime. In fact, the early Muslims used to execute rapists and this practice needs to continue. :up:

But it isn't our "culture" as this behavior is seen as extemely shameful. Somali culture obviously doesn't endorse rape. These Somali feminists are outright lying against our people. In fact, I know of a Somali boy in Toronto who was charged for sexual harassment, and he was disparaged and shamed by the rest of the community. Even his buddies were ashamed for him.

This @HausofRiya girl is a shameful liar. She's using this alleged incident as a bludgeon to attack Somali culture.

If she was serious, she would take her story to the Police and not publicize this incident. She's using her own rape to promote her own victimhood and give herself some social media clout.

This is disgusting to watch.
Libaax!

Kaafiye and Jugjugwacwac :up:

Labo libaax baad tihiin! What these women are doing is very denigrating.

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:55 pm

This bitch filthy

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Thanks bro.

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Thanks bro.
What books have your read to open your eyes to this phenomenon? I'm genuinely asking, I agree 100% with you on this topic

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:31 pm

Thanks bro.
What books have your read to open your eyes to this phenomenon? I'm genuinely asking, I agree 100% with you on this topic

Check ur pm.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:33 pm

You guys showed me the light :blessed: I will also do my part to stop these feminists from spreading any further :up: 8-)
:myman:
Welcome to the party me brother! We should make a twitter compaign against them!

Inshallah we will suceed!

I will make an article on this topic on sahan journal! People free to help out!

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:36 pm

pmba hadi la iskuugu dirayo waxaan filaya buugaas inaba caadi ma'aha.

waar baal ana tittleka buuga isoo gaadhsiya.

walaahi I have a library card.
-
-
-

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Rape is a HUMAN culture because it is something practiced by the rotten humans of every community in this world. It is not something that is entirely exclusive to us so she is wrong in asserting it as such. Secondly what does her video accomplish? Sexual abuse is not something to be condoned but the manner in which she attempts to convey her messages screams attention.

Somali girls really need to re-evaluate their lives. A fair number of them have recently begun a campaign to defame and disrespect their own culture. They need to realize whatever form of abuse they suffered is no more than situational aka isolated case because if Somali culture endorsed sexual abuse..at the very least more than half of the female population would have suffered some form of sexual abuse.

SonofANomad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SonofANomad » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm

I just watch the video again and I want to say
-
-
-

Farxiyay you are not beautiful. Beautiful iyo wajigaagu walaaloy meel ma wada galaan.

very aad baad u foolxumtahay.
:dead:

She looks like a infested unhealthy doofaar man! i was thinkng who would bang her?
Beautiful my dabo!

She is totally different than i imagine her to be from twitter! just complete opposite! The video shows that she is mentally unstable!

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:51 pm

pmba hadi la iskuugu dirayo waxaan filaya buugaas inaba caadi ma'aha.

waar baal ana tittleka buuga isoo gaadhsiya.

walaahi I have a library card.
-
-
-
:dead:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:03 pm

She is saying she is a victim of rape. In our society no woman would cry I was raped for attention cause of stigma. I support her look for justice no matter how long it was. Victims of rape takes them very long time to fully understand and mostly blame themselves.

She is a victim (that is what is matter now and not her other views) and I support her for seeking justice. Good for her and wish her all the best.

SaciidAyanleh
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SaciidAyanleh » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Where is she attacking Somali culture? I watched the whole thing.

You guys are attacking a poor girl who is talking about her innocence being stolen. Goodness, whether it is true or not, you are not human, you are not civilized. You are rotten. Fear Allah

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:21 pm

You guys are attacking a poor girl who is talking about her innocence being stolen. Goodness, whether it is true or not, you are not human, you are not civilized. You are rotten. Fear Allah
Go on her Twitter account. Her Twitter name is @HausofRiya

Read through her tweets and I dare you to claim that she doesn't attack our Somali culture. Maybe you're not a very bright person but anyone who is familiar with this person would know what she believes in.

She's the same person who criticized us Somalis for not accepting Transgender people in our community. Apparently, we are "bigoted" for having conservative Islamic values. SMH

If you support this character, I cannot call you a civilized human.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Another liberal :pacspit:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Gosh what a sad video ..she is beautiful, strong and courageous..i hope the rapist goes to jail and get raped...bastard foqol bastard.

Sonofanomand ur disgrace to the human race..a waste sperm..go to hell.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.