Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you had to live in a Somali city (that your tribe doesn't live in) which would you pick?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

If you had to live in a Somali city (that your tribe doesn't live in) which would you pick?

Postby Methylamine » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:01 am

I'm tired of these race topics, so let's switch it up with something more beneficial and more light hearted

I'll start and say I'd live in Xamar. I'm imagining myself owning a white washed villa overlooking Xeebta Jaziira :lawd: :win:

Might buy a plot there now that I have some money saved up

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: If you had to live in a Somali city (that your tribe doesn't live in) which would you pick?

Postby Itrah » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:03 am

Hargeisa.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: If you had to live in a Somali city (that your tribe doesn't live in) which would you pick?

Postby mahoka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:07 am

i would say djabouti, it is ciise (and french)

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:08 am

If you're talking about purely aesthetic purposes, I would choose a city like Marka or Mogadishu to live in.

If you're talking about a city overall, including the quality of life....then I would have to pick Hargeisa for sure.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:19 am

Jamaame

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:23 am

Wajaale.

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 am

Live in my crib in Baido. Nothing like what you already own.

Or Janale, Jamame, Jilib, Kismayo, Bu'ale, Sakkow, Marca, Barawe.

Have a farm on the rivers and live of the fatta the lan

Or on the coast with a nice villa.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 am

if you mean a place with non or less isaaq (because I am isaaq) I would choose diridhaba or bosaso.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 am

I would choose Mogadisho, I was born there and my family are from Mogadisho for couple of generations. I can also imagine myself in a beautiful villa on the Coast. :up:

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 am

Jamaame
Malaria, muddy roads, frequent floods, thousands of bantus, no hospital nearby, worst web connectivity of Somalia... Lol, you get tired of the greenery when you have to deal with all of that.

CaliQase
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliQase » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:15 am

Beled Weyn Allahayow ka dhig beerta raaxadaaa
Beerlula Allahaayow balaayada hareer mari.

B/weyn ama Baraawe.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:27 am

Mogadishu. There are no other enjoyable somali cities. And a nice big farm for weekend getaways somewhere in dhoobey.

lander24
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby lander24 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:36 am

I'm a big city kinda guy so it would have to be Xamar :up:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:41 am

Marka or Borama

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:42 am

Dhahar, Sanaag or somewhere close to the cal madow mountains

or some town in gobolka nogob

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.