Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boycott Israeli Dates

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
WaaliCas
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Boycott Israeli Dates

Postby WaaliCas » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Warya Abdikarim,

I'm your cyber spiritual leader. Do not break with the protocol else I will have RRU and Mossad all over you for being anti-Isaac aka Semitism.

Final warning...when enemies brain washed by low grade Arabs attack our friends, we run them over with a Merkava 5 tank.

Don't be fooled by their fakeness and religious exploitations. They will be the first to blow you up while an Israeli would be the first to dress your wounds.
You are batshit crazy as always sxb ... :lol:

The vast majority of Duriyattal Sheekh Isaxaaq find your views disagreeable at best.
Must you drag our name into your rants every time?
I don't want people to agree for the sake of it but the spiritual leader is like a run away Merkava 5. Cidna uma joojinayo and certainly we will not endorse Somalia's Wahabi led boycott against products by the children of Isaac and the 12 tribes, which includes the Isaac of the Red Sea.

Israel and Isaac are synonymous.

We used to give Israeli dates to Cagdheer since time immemorial. Hada may caqli yeshen? We bought the whole Hawd from Cagdheer with few boxes of Israeli dates hence "Idoor" aka ii badal.
Last edited by WaaliCas on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Wait what? Do Somali Zionists exist?

I've always thought they were Ethiopian Jews hiding behind Somali avatar.

As part of the recent Somali atheist phenomena, there is a new group of pork-eating, Islam-hating, Zionist-loving losers who think they will earn a buck by being booty-clappers for the usurper, genocidal, thieving, and apartheid entity of Israhell.
Last edited by gegiroor on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Although the people of Somaliland are over 98% Muslims, they are,
nevertheless, averse to adopt an antiquated Islamic Sharia Law as their
way of living and governance
. :wtf:

Shalom,
I have the honour to remain,
Your Obedient Servant :snoop:

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

f-king Yibiris and their worship of Yahuudis since time immemorial...The apple does not fall far from the tree! :mindblown:
1. Fake letter.

2. What has that letter got to do with the topic.

3. You just a bitter little kid.
-
-
-[/quote]

Jaaluudin, I am just putting the comments of some into context...Any rational and Sane Muslim with an caaaqiida would be baffled and gobsmacked to see such blatant arse licking of the Yahuuds, so I am just putting it out there that its not just a random one off comment by some kids on an underground virtual marfash but something that has roots.....It stems from somewhere....Time immemorial :lol:[/quote]

Ain't you from the nation even ninka cad uu yiri....hadu soo socdo welcome him his bearing news. Haduu sii socdo dhabarka ka toogo dhileygu war bu sksii wadaa :lol:

How is your uncle

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Waar ninkaan AGENT447 rasaas buu ridayaa!

The letter is genuine.

:dead:
My comment was directed at Meth lool..He is cool fella walahi and didnt make much of it, but these Yaakhii bandees are so sensitive and edgy, running for their guns ahah :)
Agent,

I'm on a packed bus heading home. As I was reading that letter I was like:

It was a struggle holding in my laughter :wow:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Warya Abdikarim,

I'm your cyber spiritual leader. Do not break with the protocol else I will have RRU and Mossad all over you for being anti-Isaac aka Semitism.

Final warning...when enemies brain washed by low grade Arabs attack our friends, we run them over with a Merkava 5 tank.

Don't be fooled by their fakeness and religious exploitations. They will be the first to blow you up while an Israeli would be the first to dress your wounds.

The vast majority of Duriyattal Sheekh Isaxaaq find your views disagreeable at best.
I don't want people to agree for the sake of it but the spiritual leader is like a run away Merkava 5. Cidna uma joojinayo and certainly we will not endorse Somalia's Wahabi led boycott against products by the children of Isaac and the 12 tribes, which includes the Isaac of the Red Sea.

We used to give Israeli dates to Cagdheer since time immemorial. Hada may caqli yeshen?
You are either delusional or intentionally misleading.

Subjects and ideas aan shaqo isku lahayn baad isku qasaysaa in order for it
to fit your narrative.

Wahhabism, dislike of arabs and boycotts bal meel inoo dhig.

You need to cease this attempt at associating Isaaq, Xabashis
and focking yahuudis. These groups of people have nothing to with us :idea:

gacankudhiigle

Postby gacankudhiigle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Warya Abdikarim,

We used to give Israeli dates to Cagdheer since time immemorial. Hada may caqli yeshen? We bought the whole Hawd from Cagdheer with few boxes of Israeli dates hence "Idoor" aka ii badal.
no such thing a a Merkava 5 amxaro boy ku noqo

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Idman: does this mean you're boycotting Starbucks now? :MJ:

Wait what?

Don't bring my Starbucks into this. I don't play with that.

It's not that serious guys, keep eating your dates.

:oops:

Sorry udun I tried. They brought my Starbucks into this, that's like my baby. I can't, I just can't.

Starbucks owner has made it clear that he does not fund settlements in the Palestinian territories. That is the last message that I know, so I think you're safe until a new evidence is put forward. But (laakiin) if a new evidence is put forward that proves otherwise, then you and I will have to work something out!

:deadrose:
Last edited by gegiroor on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

duplicate!
Last edited by gegiroor on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Duplicate!
Last edited by gegiroor on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 pm

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Abdikarim lool Maxad la xanaqaysa.....Who knows if its really forged letter or not, the letter has references from Madaxtooyada looool :mrgreen:
And more importantly the comments here are profe enough, look at what that anjii wali cas just wrote... Yibir foqal yibir :) :eat:
The letter is fake ...again proven many times.

The comments of Waalicas are his alone and in no way represent the feelings and positions
of the clan he claims descent from.

The rest are trolling.

You on the other hand are a bitter qudhunbuursi attempting to portray himself
as some sort of a righteous individual.

why don't you tell us meesha really ku gubaysaa, ileen xin and Your clan are
synonymous :lol:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:32 pm

:up: :up:

Thanks Rooble!

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:32 pm

. :wtf:

Shalom,

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

f-king Yibiris and their worship of Yahuudis since time immemorial...The apple does not fall far from the tree! :mindblown:
1. Fake letter.

-
-
-
Jaaluudin, I am just putting the comments of some into context...Any rational and Sane Muslim with an caaaqiida would be baffled and gobsmacked to see such blatant arse licking of the Yahuuds, so I am just putting it out there that its not just a random one off comment by some kids on an underground virtual marfash but something that has roots.....It stems from somewhere....Time immemorial :lol:[/quote]

Ain't you from the nation even ninka cad uu yiri....hadu soo socdo welcome him his bearing news. Haduu sii socdo dhabarka ka toogo dhileygu war bu sksii wadaa

How is your uncle
Image[/quote]
:lol:

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Shalom,

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

1. Fake letter.

-
-
-
Jaaluudin, I am just putting the comments of some into context...Any rational and Sane Muslim with an caaaqiida would be baffled and gobsmacked to see such blatant arse licking of the Yahuuds, so I am just putting it out there that its not just a random one off comment by some kids on an underground virtual marfash but something that has roots.....It stems from somewhere....Time immemorial [/quote]

Ain't you from the nation even ninka cad uu yiri....hadu soo socdo welcome him his bearing news. Haduu sii socdo dhabarka ka toogo dhileygu war bu sksii wadaa :lol:

How is your uncle
Image[/quote]

At the picture :damn:
Looool Jalal, He is still doing his thing yaakh, god forbid if he ever takes his geurilla warfare to the next level, inaar ma anakaa qax iyo dulcad iyo xarshin kale karna,

And about that little dig loooool....Idoor marduuf qaada helay waa Majnuun falane, Markasay malaaiiga/muslimka iyo Maxamed csw cayaane loool :lol: .....case in point the extreme form of Yahudi arse licking!
Last edited by AGENT447 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Shalom,

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

1. Fake letter.

-
-
-
Jaaluudin, I am just putting the comments of some into context...Any rational and Sane Muslim with an caaaqiida would be baffled and gobsmacked to see such blatant arse licking of the Yahuuds, so I am just putting it out there that its not just a random one off comment by some kids on an underground virtual marfash but something that has roots.....It stems from somewhere....Time immemorial
Ain't you from the nation even ninka cad uu yiri....hadu soo socdo welcome him his bearing news. Haduu sii socdo dhabarka ka toogo dhileygu war bu sksii wadaa

How is your uncle
Image[/quote]
:lol:[/quote]

Kalabkan yar a Agent bal dey wuxu naga keeney.

Suldan waber oo soomaan oojabhadeynaya ( his in hotel in Diridhaba realy ) baan ku dambaabey :snoop:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.