Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dreaded 252 Calls for Eid Money

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: Dreaded 252 Calls for Eid Money

Postby EvolSyawla » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:43 am

Waa wax wajib ku ah. If one can spare $50 so they (folks back home) can buy hilib adhi for eid festivity, one must do it.

Good for you walaal.

To be honest, $200 to send back home is not easy, but if your family can all contribute - $50/each perhaps - you will make at least two families very happy for being able to do more for Eid. I live here, and walahi, the rate of inflation in the last 3-5 years is insane.

Do what you can walaalayaal. :rose:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:07 am

I give when ever I can . especially to those who need,or helped me when I was younger . Sometimes what little you pay can save some one's life. when I was kid I had a free cup of tea and nususaace in every tol maqaaxi. I had free lunch and dinner in every tol hudheel. I used to live in my tol houses. they paid my school and malcaamad fees. They brought me here in Europe where I have many opportunities. I have no rights to to not help them when they need me if I can give.

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:08 am

Walaal, Africa baan tegay sanadkii dhaweyd. I only had $1500 in my account. When I went to Africa, I had guys who had 4-7 oil tankers all working asking me for money. Its not about what you have in Africa. Waxooda kuma qanacsano. The richest man in Africa will tread places with a man who is working in a chicken factory in America who earns $10 an hour. Its all about not having contented what they have. They also believe the money in the west is earned so easily so its there to be blown up. Dhibka dhan waxa keenay waa dadka europe joogo oo Cayrta qaato. If you earn welfare, you get and give. Its not your money anyway so you don't have that care for the hard earned money.
Maandhow beenta jooji 1500 meeshaan lacag kama ahan and I don't think anyone oo sane ah oo rich ah in position kii ku trade gareynayo qaxootinimo. Why does he he need to do that while he can legally migrate any of western countries as long as he is rich.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:15 am

I give when ever I can . especially to those who need,or helped me when I was younger . Sometimes what little you pay can save some one's life. when I was kid I had a free cup of tea and nususaace in every tol maqaaxi. I had free lunch and dinner in every tol hudheel. I used to live in my tol houses. they paid my school and malcaamad fees. They brought me here in Europe where I have many opportunities. I have no rights to to not help them when they need me if I can give.
Rageedi :up:

Aishah stop being so stingy the benefit cuts haven't come into effect yet :ufdup:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:25 am

Its not about stingy son there are just too damn many of them you give to one waxa bila baan hebel baa wax siisey because uu ku xiga :wtf:

But i have given to the needy waa kuwa kibirka haayo baan ku dheegaysanay

Benefit cut :tocry:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:38 am

Excuses :ducktales:

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:20 am

Walaal, Africa baan tegay sanadkii dhaweyd. I only had $1500 in my account. When I went to Africa, I had guys who had 4-7 oil tankers all working asking me for money. Its not about what you have in Africa. Waxooda kuma qanacsano. The richest man in Africa will tread places with a man who is working in a chicken factory in America who earns $10 an hour. Its all about not having contented what they have. They also believe the money in the west is earned so easily so its there to be blown up. Dhibka dhan waxa keenay waa dadka europe joogo oo Cayrta qaato. If you earn welfare, you get and give. Its not your money anyway so you don't have that care for the hard earned money.
Maandhow beenta jooji 1500 meeshaan lacag kama ahan and I don't think anyone oo sane ah oo rich ah in position kii ku trade gareynayo qaxootinimo. Why does he he need to do that while he can legally migrate any of western countries as long as he is rich.
Adeer, dee dadk miyaa ogaa in aan $1500 wato? waxa keliya oo ay ogaayeen waa in aan america kaimid oo aan 10 sano maqnaa. Ayaka unbaa iska qiyaasay in aan buuxo. Also, most of the guys lacag badan bey qaataan marka ay africa aadayaan to get married and that. Aniga, I was going to my moms rented house which I was already paying the rent and the food. So I was going to meel aan already aniga qarashka laboxo.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:42 am

I already sent Eid money + Zakatul-fitr ...waxaa lagu yidhi bishaa dhamadkeeda lacag maso direeysa? Niman xoog iyo reero leh anigu inan lacag u diiro xaq maha ..I just do it to make my parents happy.

CaliQase
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliQase » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 pm

^^ Walaalahaa oo REERO leh ayaad biishaa??......You must love your parents wallaahi. God bless you.

Generally helping those who need is really maasha Allah, lkn isku hallaynta la isku halleeyo dadka sheeko dheer waaye.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:07 pm

I'm going to send eid money to my grandpa and some agoon kids. :blessed:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:11 pm

I already sent Eid money + Zakatul-fitr ...waxaa lagu yidhi bishaa dhamadkeeda lacag maso direeysa? Niman xoog iyo reero leh anigu inan lacag u diiro xaq maha ..I just do it to make my parents happy.
You're such a good daughter Wallahi.

I couldn't do it. Thank god all my siblings are in the U.S, if my brothers lived in Africa and they were strong enough to work, I wouldn't send them any money.

My uncle also works and provides for his kids but my baby cousins love to brag on special ocassions, so they either call me or my siblings and we send them Eid money. I have this cousin who goes to school in Pakistan, my siblings and I take turns to pay to his tution and pocket money. He's in med school, so when he makes it, I want 40% of the cut. :blessed:

But my mom makes sure we send money to my dad's eedo, she is almost 90 years old all her kids work but we just want to get that dua. :blessed:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:24 am

I already sent fitr, xaqal eid alhamdulilah guys give what you can the reward in the last ten days is huge nd making someone's eid day is the best way to end ramadan :blessed:

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:29 am

My uncle also works and provides for his kids but my baby cousins love to brag on special ocassions, so they either call me or my siblings and we send them Eid money. I have this cousin who goes to school in Pakistan, my siblings and I take turns to pay to his tution and pocket money. He's in med school, so when he makes it, I want 40% of the cut. :blessed:
My family funded a similar situation. A cousin from Somalia went to a Malaysian med school, she finished it.

But then she thariibed to Sweden and now works as a basic nurse instead of a doctor because her foreign MD degree isn't recognized. :snoop:

Well, perhaps a solace, a nurse in Sweden will make like 3 x more money than a doctor in Somalia. :ugeek:

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:39 am

^^ Walaalahaa oo REERO leh ayaad biishaa??......You must love your parents wallaahi. God bless you.

Generally helping those who need is really maasha Allah, lkn isku hallaynta la isku halleeyo dadka sheeko dheer waaye.
Not my siblings bro ...just my parents extended family.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:44 am

You're such a good daughter Wallahi.

I couldn't do it. Thank god all my siblings are in the U.S, if my brothers lived in Africa and they were strong enough to work, I wouldn't send them any money.

But my mom makes sure we send money to my dad's eedo, she is almost 90 years old all her kids work but we just want to get that dua. :blessed:
MashaAllah, my charity is on going lol and I am not sending money to my immediate family .. I am sending money to people I have never met. Ina hebel hebel markay naagtisa umusho im there, when that child is admitted to a hospital I'm there etc. Ilahey ajar haa iga siiyo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.