Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Sheikh on Xalimos

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somali Sheikh on Xalimos

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 am

wallahi wa runta, qosol miiran :D :D :D

I always watch when I want a good laugh

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Sheikh on Xalimos

Postby MissFiora » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:56 am

Sheikhu edabtaa baa ku yar.. he breached the Tufaax Xalimo's confidentiality.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:40 pm

^^ sheikh ka xishoo miss :) sheeko dhacday uun bu Sheege Lakiin 25 cent :snoop:

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:56 pm

^^ sheikh ka xishoo miss :) sheeko dhacday uun bu Sheege Lakiin 25 cent :snoop:

Huuno, he gave away some specific details that would give away the Tufaax Xalimo's identity. Wuu qaldan yahay Sheikhu kheyr Alleh haa siyee :lol:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Looooooool

I am giving this sheikh a side eye because he's also married to ajnabi chick. He might be telling this story so he can excuse himself for marrying non somali.

Missbonita an apple doesn't cost 25 cent dee. This is a new low. Tufaax xalimos are expensive than the quarter xalimo. She might also request an organic apple which is even more expensive than regular tufaax looooooooool

:russ:

InaSamaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InaSamaale » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Is this the fav clip of the scorned SNet male? :mrgreen:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:27 pm

No. It's a musalsal about a special bicycle and 25 cent with magical powers. :mrgreen:

InaSamaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InaSamaale » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:46 pm

No. It's a musalsal about a special bicycle and 25 cent with magical powers. :mrgreen:
25 cents iyo tufaax, why do you guys care if it's not your own sister? For instance, this story her own brother was okay with it. If such cases are as predominant as SNet will like us to believe, then all these men huffing and puffing online, must statistically have female relatives that have gone off to get married with a meagre Mahr of two Granny Smith apples, with the blessings of yourselves much like the said male in this clip.

Now, either please own up to your own apple-loving sisters/cousins/ aunts or I shall deem this phenomena a folklore of the scorned SNet male. Shall we start with you sir Jalaaludin? :)

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:51 pm

I stopped taking most Somali sheikhs serious after I saw this a couple years ago. It was funny, but not a topic for him to address.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Sheikh Saed Rageh even though he's a fellow kinsman, says some qac stuff during his lectures. He likes to bring up xalimos a lot, often times in a negative manner :down:

Still won't forget the video Menace posted of the Sheikh's ex-wife singing on integration TV :russ: :dead:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:10 pm

25 cents iyo tufaax, why do you guys care if it's not your own sister? For instance, this story her own brother was okay with it. If such cases are as predominant as SNet will like us to believe, then all these men huffing and puffing online, must statistically have female relatives that have gone off to get married with a meagre Mahr of two Granny Smith apples, with the blessings of yourselves much like the said male in this clip.

Now, either please own up to your own apple-loving sisters/cousins/ aunts or I shall deem this phenomena a folklore of the scorned SNet male. Shall we start with you sir Jalaaludin? :)
My sister knows better than to bring abu tufaax. But why are you so upset walaal?

This is not a reflection of all xalimos. Careful or you risk been betrayed by your own emotion.

But for what it's worth, I think the sheikh is out of line. People can easily guess who is the girl his talking about. And that's not the mark of an Imaam.
-
-
-

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:12 pm

I stopped taking most Somali sheikhs serious after I saw this a couple years ago. It was funny, but not a topic for him to address.
What about Sheikh Mustafe and sheikh dirir and sheikh umul?
-
-
-

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Sheikh Saed Rageh even though he's a fellow kinsman, says some qac stuff during his lectures. He likes to bring up xalimos a lot, often times in a negative manner :down:

Still won't forget the video Menace posted of the Sheikh's ex-wife singing on integration TV :russ: :dead:
You're such a qabiliste. I feel sorry for your future patients. :snoop:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:25 pm

What about Sheikh Mustafe and sheikh dirir and sheikh umul?
-
-
-

Not bad, but they don't appeal me.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Sheikh Saed Rageh even though he's a fellow kinsman, says some qac stuff during his lectures. He likes to bring up xalimos a lot, often times in a negative manner

You're such a qabiliste. I feel sorry for your future patients. :snoop:
:lol: that would be so bad, misdiagnosing people or giving lethal doses to patients if they're from the wrong qabiil. Well thanks for the brilliant idea Idman :dj:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.