Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do people shame Gold Diggers?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why do people shame Gold Diggers?

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:17 pm

why i am a weird ass dee?

normal is boring tho.lol

now i am broke , i spent until last dolar in a house. my dad felt bad and transfered few thousands to my bank. Alhamdullilah.

people think if you purchase a house for over half a million, you are rich. man that was all i had saved last couple years.

Allaho abahey e daa.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:19 pm

As long as that money doesn't reach the pirate republic, we gucci :whew: Mans aren't tryna support the cast of Captain Phillips
Last edited by Methylamine on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Idman,

I appreciate their hustle, irrespective of the gender. This whole gold digger label placed on them which attempt to brand them as opportunists, fails to factor in the fact that hablaha have been doing this (marrying for money/status) since time immemorial. It was seen as a way to improve their lot in life, along with that of their families.

Many women aspire to marry someone that is their earning equal or higher. Personally, if I had a considerably high net-worth. I wouldn't be too concerned about marrying a man that made less than me (prenup involved and I would probably not disclose the fact that I have a lot of money by living humbly). Sadly, the higher up the tax bracket the uglier the men usually are (sad but true). This can be a bit stifling. Anyway, money comes and goes. Similarly, a man of means can be reduced to nothing. The etymology of the term gold digger is very specific and only refers to women that are trying to cultivate a relationship for the sole purpose of financial gain, nothing more.
Last edited by Sophisticate on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 pm

why i am a weird ass dee?

normal is boring tho.lol

now i am broke , i spent until last dolar in a house. my dad felt bad and transfered few thousands to my bank. Alhamdullilah.

people think if you purchase a house for over half a million, you are rich. man that was all i had saved last couple years.

Allaho abahey e daa.

All I read was the highlighted part.

:lol:

You're right being normal is boring. Keep being you and keep purchasing million dollar homes while I perfect my hijabi and cabaya skills. :up:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:22 pm

As long as that money doesn't reach the pirate republic, we gucci :whew: Mans aren't tryna support the cast of Captain Phillips
:dead:

Nigga if I knew pirates you think I would gold dig my way to Canuck money? :ufdup:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Idman,

I appreciate their hustle, irrespective of the gender. This whole gold digger label placed on them which attempt to brand them as opportunists, fails to factor in the fact that hablaha have been doing this (marrying for money/status) since time immemorial. It was seen as a way to improve their lot in life, along with that of their families.

Many women aspire to marry someone that is their earning equal or higher. Personally, if I had a considerably high net-worth. I wouldn't be too concerned about marrying a man that made less than me (prenup involved and I would probably not disclose the fact that I have a lot of money by living humbly). Sadly, the higher up the tax bracket the uglier the men usually are (sad but true). This can be a bit stifling. Anyway, money comes and goes. Similarly, a man of means can be reduced to nothing. The etymology of the term gold digger is very specific and only refers to women that are trying to cultivate a relationship for the sole purpose of financial gain, nothing more.

Some gold diggers fall in love with their partners later in life. You're right though society down plays gold diggers, think about how they're boosting the self esteems for these men. It's all part of the package. Lol.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Why do other women try to shame women who want to live in a lavish life style and who choose to be with a rich partner. Yes I believe everyone should work hard for what they want, but I also believe short cuts in life are the best thing.

Let's be honest, no woman in her right mind wants a broke guy. No matter how charming, handsome and educated he is. Even if I was a rich, I would only seek a rich man. Why should a broke guy spend my money.

I would rather be with hyperActive weird ass who has money than with broke ass bandit/guwop. Hyper can hire a maid or clean after himself while I shop at Dubai. Bandit will just drain my damn energy, want me to drive him around since his broke ass can't afford a car. Bandy you're still my nigga though.
:wtf: why are people using me as example for deadbeats nowadays? When did I become the poster boy deadbeats :wtf:
Ps: females don't care about how much money you have they just care about how you look especially when there young :stylin:

Robotic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Robotic » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:27 pm

This is not my way of living. It kinda feels lazy and boring. Honestly, I have always been that kind of person who wants to earn something and work for it. My independence is very important for me. And I can't stand sitting and doing nothing. Everyone is different though and everyone live their own lives once, so why not do what you enjoy?

But hey...

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:28 pm

idman, i like your hussles. many men dont care if you are a gold diger as long you are a good wife and became a good mother for their kids.

i wouldnt mind to "buy", i use that for lack of better word, if i know she is a good person and i can trust her. money is just a tool, if getts me a better woman, be it.

strangely, i dont think women whom gold diggers are bad thing. the key is, is she worth it.

financial comfortability is very important.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 pm

As long as that money doesn't reach the pirate republic, we gucci Mans aren't tryna support the cast of Captain Phillips
:dead:

Nigga if I knew pirates you think I would gold dig my way to Canuck money? :ufdup:
Ever since Tom Hanks released that movie, stocks in Dal Udug's largest company have plummeted faster than Meek Mill's career :damn:

It's all good, we'll have a seaside resort in the ancestral city of Maydh. You'll be preparing laxoox iyo muqmad as I test out some military grade missiles that will be heading to Bender Qasim :mrgreen:

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm

This is not my way of living. It kinda feels lazy and boring. Honestly, I have always been that kind of person who wants to earn something and work for it. My independence is very important for me. And I can't stand sitting and doing nothing. Everyone is different though and everyone live their own lives once, so why not do what you enjoy?

But hey...

:blessed:

SolidCamel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SolidCamel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm

:damn: :whew:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Bandit: I said you're still my nigga. But yes women in this age care about your financial stability.

Robotic: bish how are you going to talk down on GDs then drop that khia gif, :comeon:

Methy: prepare laxoox, me? Lool. Attack bender qasim?. Don't get ahead of yourself. I will make sure to wear the pants, you will go to work them back home. I will track your cellphone also. :ufdup:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm

idman, i like your hussles. many men dont care if you are a gold diger as long you are a good wife and became a good mother for their kids.

i wouldnt mind to "buy", i use that for lack of better word, if i know she is a good person and i can trust her. money is just a tool, if getts me a better woman, be it.

strangely, i dont think women whom gold diggers are bad thing. the key is, is she worth it.

financial comfortability is very important

:whew:

You just dropped the truth. Mashallah...

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:37 pm

For any somali nikka that hits a jackpot my advice would to get a white or Asian female no need to downgrade to somali female :MJ: when I hit the jackpot ill be impregnating white/Latino/asian females only :win:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.