Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia Banning FGM but too late for Old men like US

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalia Banning FGM but too late for Old men like US

Postby cheifaqilbari » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am

This is a good nice. Soon, wiilasha yaryar waxay heli doonaan gabdho yaryar oo aan lataaban oo dareen leh. This is too late for guys like us. Over 35 years and up old men like me can only be likely match for girls who are 25 years old and up. Those have already been diagonally and horizontally cut. I wish we started this practice on the 90s. Sahra Cali Samatar Hadhacdo for coming too late :lol: :lol:

http://hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Aug/10099 ... nough.aspx
Actually the siyad barre regime oulaw this pharaonic tradition in the late 70 and 80 sowar criminal and xaraan kuso kor daughter Sahra gypsy- samatar and this current regime is 30 years late. But don't let facts stop sheko daman,neeein.

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:42 am

This aint gonna happen. It would be easier to ban qabil in somalia than to ban FGM. FGM was there even during the time of pharaohs before somali qabil existed.

This is a means for the somali govt to get some aid money from europeans/americans as they pretend to be "fighting/eradicating this barbaric act committed onto millions of somali women".

FGM is good for somali women, it is a primitive means of birth control. It makes somali women less horny, so they don't need to mate with their men/husbands so often. A FGM woman is a loyal woman. Compare that to a blonde woman...

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:51 am

Lol so the whole point to make them less horny?

So where they came firiqooyinka melwalba tagan?

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:28 pm

What are the Pro's and Cons of FGM?

Lets get a female points of view also.

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 pm

What are the Pro's and Cons of FGM?

Lets get a female points of view also.
There are no pros at all when it comes to cutting off a woman's clitoris. It's all just a myth. A lot of women who went through this procedure are in constant pain. Constant life-long pain.

Nothing good can ever come out of this.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:33 pm

games, you are from barava right?

Do you find farader weird?

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:57 pm

About damn time. Poor girls living in Somalia. These ignorant Somali parents still want to do that horrofic procedure to the daughter. :down:

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:00 pm

FMG is a Pharonic tradition done by women against women from West Africa to Asia nothing to do with men like the jew feminist like to blame. And I certainly don't give a F@@ about them and their costant lies. Nagahan mashuurca lagacta wata sheko kale ha keenan iyaga iyo asxbtuda yahuuda ee world feminist society.
Last edited by cheifaqilbari on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Yea sxb i am from Barava, Farader u mean FGM? Yea its very weird and i don't support it.

Is FGM practiced in Arab countries or is't just an African phenomena?

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:06 pm

This pathetic government can't even secure the streets of Mogadishu. What makes you think they can enforce this anti-FGM law?

These laws aren't worth the paper they're printed on, if there doesn't exist a proper security/police apparatus in the country.
Western NGOs give out millions of dollars on anti-FGM projects. It disgusts white people and they are willing to spend a lot on stopping this practice.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Yea sxb i am from Barava, Farader u mean FGM? Yea its very weird and i don't support it.

Farader = somalida kale= lamagoodle yasha.

I have no clue bro, if they practiced I would be last one to know. I know my family don't even know it. I guess women on women crime. Majorly fathers don't even know done to their baby daughters.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Farader = somalida kale= lamagoodle yasha.

I have no clue bro, if they practiced I would be last one to know. I know my family don't even know it. I guess women on women crime. Majorly fathers don't even know done to their baby daughters.
Oh reer Faradheer aka Lamagoodles. I don't find them weird, just annoying and really stupid.

I grew around them and they outnumber us 1:20, so you have no any other choice.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 pm

We need wadaads going around towns & villages telling people this is a haraam jaahil practice that must be abandoned at once.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:13 pm

We need wadaads going around towns & villages telling people this is a haraam jaahil practice that must be abandoned at once.
The lady who circumcised my friend lives in the same city with her. Home girl wants to arrest her. :lol:

Somali women are doing it in their houses. There was a lady who was investigated because she did FGM to her teenage daughters. One of the girl almost died.. :down:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Idman,
It's happening in Minnesota?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.