Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Locked topic?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Locked topic?

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:18 am

These people. SMH :lol: Thank god I have a social life.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 am

Ain't no social life in mogadishu after 7pm. Unless your a man Ofcourse. And there's really nothing to do here.. Last time we went out to eat at a "nice restaurant"
I was given a tuna sandwich. So all this "mogadishu is booming" is frankly bollocks. Excuse my French

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:49 am

You're in Mog are you? How are things down there?

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 am

It was alright in the beginning.. Liido and seeing the city was interesting.. Really heartbreaking to see the beautiful city completely destroyed by the war.
One thing us Somalis should be proud of is the breathtaking beach we have..

But now after sometime it's quite boring.. Nothing much to do.. No cultural things so it's pretty much being indoors most of the time.. It's an experience that I will cherish though..

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:13 am

Yeah, Hargeisa is the same. No theatres, museums, cinemas, sports arenas/clubs can make the place quite dull but it has other entertainment and the weather is lovely.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:47 am

Maan just missed a nifty beef

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:08 am

Walahi Idol is tougher than i thought.

People stop instigating.
She has a point though.Ma jecli dadka buuqooga inaan dhex galo laakin runta hadii laga hadlo..naag ninkeedi ag fadhiyo maxay SN ka dhex qabaneysa.Iyada oo waliba fasax ku jirta wadanki...caruurti laga hayo..cuntadi iyo hawal kasta laga qabaneyo.After midnight waliba....wax caqli gal ah maaha..ninki filin bu daawaneya ana SN baan dad la murmaya oo waqtigaygi ku luminaya halkay ninkeeda ciyaar wanaagsan oo furi laheyd.One does not need to be married to know those basic things.

We have had all kind of characters in this forum...pple who create fake livs to impress others online.Im not saying Susu is one of them but somthing is fishy about her.

Cala kuli xaal, somalidu waxay ku maahmaahda, kaadi badane waa lo gogol badiya.Wixi jira wuu iska so bixi.

Sheeko kasto oo meshan dadku so qoran lama rumeysto ee waa laga gura uun.

How someone chooses to use their time;whether they are married,at work,100 years old is none of our business.How someone thinks married life should be have no bearing on how i would live my life.

I am really shocked at the fact that we are trying to shame her for being married and having an snet account.Married life shouldnt change what u r and how u enjoy ur time if the most important people in ur life are already cool with who u r.

Playing hooky might be basic in married life,it was not at this night for her.They rather watch tv together and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Lets not pls give hthis horny bunny image of married life.Not every couple wants or need to be bunnies at every given chance for privacy.

dvision01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby dvision01 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:14 am

They rather watch tv together and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
:up: alot of people "un-married people" think that married couple can't just chill, relax and enjoy each others company :lol: its usually the people who have never been married before who have this image. they think waa in la is dul saarnado 24/7 :lol:

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 am

Tuushi, division..
Thanks, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make.. The only time you constantly want something is when you can't have it.. Besides.. a certain someone arguments was narrowed down to why I'm online at that time of night.. Last time I checked somalinet was an online website.. Not a night club.. It's not like I was at a club dancing on tables swinging a vodka bottle.. smdh

Theguardian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Theguardian » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:47 am

They rather watch tv together and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
:up: alot of people "un-married people" think that married couple can't just chill, relax and enjoy each others company :lol: its usually the people who have never been married before who have this image. they think waa in la is dul saarnado 24/7 :lol:

This is so true.
Boy they are in for a shock when they get hitch.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:46 am

Yes.
Yes aa? :lupe:

Lol, as susu said just bcz she is married doesn't mean she can't be on the internet at night plus she already said her husband is watching something that she doesn't like, i amnt sure if you have been married salool but married ppl do not dance every night :lol: specially when they have been married for a while, anyhow there's nothing wrong what susu is doing.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:22 am

Chelsea, being intimate with ur significant other its not always about sex but giving ur undivided attention to them.Maalin oo dhan aduunka ayaa lagu mashquulsan yahy.Amba shaqo ha noqoto, amba asxaab ha noqoto amba arimo kale ha noqoto.Habeenki wa marka kaliya ee fursad la isku helo...marka xiligi aad qofka aad la nooshahay aad waqti siin laheyd hadaad ka dooratid tv amba internet, waxaan oo arka uun inaadan dan iyo muraad toona ka laheyn.

My two taano. :mrgreen:

As a divorced man you should take notes. :mrgreen:

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 am

Chelsea, being intimate with ur significant other its not always about sex but giving ur undivided attention to them.Maalin oo dhan aduunka ayaa lagu mashquulsan yahy.Amba shaqo ha noqoto, amba asxaab ha noqoto amba arimo kale ha noqoto.Habeenki wa marka kaliya ee fursad la isku helo...marka xiligi aad qofka aad la nooshahay aad waqti siin laheyd hadaad ka dooratid tv amba internet, waxaan oo arka uun inaadan dan iyo muraad toona ka laheyn.

My two taano. :mrgreen:

As a divorced man you should take notes. :mrgreen:
So there is never a quiet time between you and your other half? You just constantly talk and talk and talk? You do realize we human beings also need sometime for ourselves, time apart, and time to do whatever is of the persons interest? If my husband wants to relax a bit during the evening and watch tv, I respect it and go on about my own business, same goes for me when I need time for myself to do my things.. Just because two people are married doesn't mean every free minute of the day needs to be spent together..it's actually the key to a working marriage.. Not constantly being in each other's face.. However complete distance is also an issue.. It's all about balance and what works for every couple.. Every relationship is different..

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 am

Walaalo, did you understand the part i wrote in somali?

I've said all day we're busy with life..either we work, spend time with friends or help family ..and do everything that has to be done.At night time, that the only time couples can spend time with eachother...all alone.If he chooses to watch tv instead, then somthing is wrong.That need to be adressed.

Im not saying pple should spend every minut together ...but he has to give me his time as well.Hadu space
Iyo alone time rabo dee singlinamdiisi ha ku noqdo.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:59 am

Yes I understood and you are right.. In my particular case at the moment we are on holidays so there's plenty of time throughout the day.. But I do see your point once we are back in London running after kids and work whilst looking after the household

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.