Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Locked topic?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alpharabius
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Locked topic?

Postby Alpharabius » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Walal just ditch your MJ pride and accept the L susu gave you , that would be more honorable considering your from the royal bloodline.

:pac:

Typical for you to bring qabiil into this.

Like I said I will come back. Mohamed Ali and Floyd mayweather had bad days.

P.s

Why did you ditch your other nick? And how come the mods don't snitch on you? Proxy? Change your writing style for this nick. :pac:

Which nick ? :notsure:

Can you be more specific , i have far too many to keep track of :troll:

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 pm

The one where you hand out Ls to people. :smugruss:

Alpharabius
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alpharabius » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:44 pm

The one where you hand out Ls to people. :smugruss:

Definetly not me , "take the L" is not exclusive to snet or any person in particular. I hardly use this nick , why would i go through all that trouble just to troll you ?

:Shrug: besides i haven't had enough time on this forum to stalk you like that ;) but who knows maybe in the future :shaq:

HayWire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HayWire » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:52 pm

:ohhh: :ooh: I MISSED SOME HEAVY KARBASH

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:12 am

Walahi Idol is tougher than i thought.

People stop instigating.
She has a point though.Ma jecli dadka buuqooga inaan dhex galo laakin runta hadii laga hadlo..naag ninkeedi ag fadhiyo maxay SN ka dhex qabaneysa.Iyada oo waliba fasax ku jirta wadanki...caruurti laga hayo..cuntadi iyo hawal kasta laga qabaneyo.After midnight waliba....wax caqli gal ah maaha..ninki filin bu daawaneya ana SN baan dad la murmaya oo waqtigaygi ku luminaya halkay ninkeeda ciyaar wanaagsan oo furi laheyd.One does not need to be married to know those basic things.

We have had all kind of characters in this forum...pple who create fake livs to impress others online.Im not saying Susu is one of them but somthing is fishy about her.

Cala kuli xaal, somalidu waxay ku maahmaahda, kaadi badane waa lo gogol badiya.Wixi jira wuu iska so bixi.

Sheeko kasto oo meshan dadku so qoran lama rumeysto ee waa laga gura uun.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:24 am

People stop instigating.
She has a point though.Ma jecli dadka buuqooga inaan dhex galo laakin runta hadii laga hadlo..naag ninkeedi ag fadhiyo maxay SN ka dhex qabaneysa.Iyada oo waliba fasax ku jirta wadanki...caruurti laga hayo..cuntadi iyo hawal kasta laga qabaneyo.After midnight waliba....wax caqli gal ah maaha..ninki filin bu daawaneya ana SN baan dad la murmaya oo waqtigaygi ku luminaya halkay ninkeeda ciyaar wanaagsan oo furi laheyd.One does not need to be married to know those basic things.

We have had all kind of characters in this forum...pple who create fake livs to impress others online.Im not saying Susu is one of them but somthing is fishy about her.

Cala kuli xaal, somalidu waxay ku maahmaahda, kaadi badane waa lo gogol badiya.Wixi jira wuu iska so bixi.

Dear salool.. I respect your freedom of expression therefor I will not comment further on me being fishy and etc..
I just want to make clear, that somalinet is just as any other website.. Some people prefer Facebook, Twitter and whatever.. Why is it so strange that I'm online whilst my husband watches series? Does just because we are married mean that we constantly have to be glued to one another ? Is it an unthinkable scenario for you to sit in the living room with your other half ( each one of you minding his/her business?)

You just said it yourself, that we are on holidays, kids are being looked after and food is being cooked for us.. So if anything that gives me a whole lot of free time on my hands and I've discovered that somalinet is a pretty entertaining way of killing time..your basically contradicting yourself in your statement.. Just saying

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:29 am

Susu,

If this was Facebook and we were friends I'd all be asking you to delete the post and luggooyada ka saar xaajigaada (TV'ga ku mashquulsan guri cidla ah) intaad ciddaada sirtooda kashifaysid.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:41 am

Susu,

If this was Facebook and we were friends I'd all be asking you to delete the post and luggooyada ka saar xaajigaada (TV'ga ku mashquulsan guri cidla ah) intaad ciddaada sirtooda kashifaysid.
I'm not following..
If we were friends on Facebook?
And what's the sirta cidda?
And what is the luggoyo?

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:44 am

I mean I understand what you are saying but I'm
not understanding the context..

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:00 am

People stop instigating.

Dear salool.. I respect your freedom of expression therefor I will not comment further on me being fishy and etc..
I just want to make clear, that somalinet is just as any other website.. Some people prefer Facebook, Twitter and whatever.. Why is it so strange that I'm online whilst my husband watches series? Does just because we are married mean that we constantly have to be glued to one another ? Is it an unthinkable scenario for you to sit in the living room with your other half ( each one of you minding his/her business?)

You just said it yourself, that we are on holidays, kids are being looked after and food is being cooked for us.. So if anything that gives me a whole lot of free time on my hands and I've discovered that somalinet is a pretty entertaining way of killing time..your basically contradicting yourself in your statement.. Just saying
Walaalo this has nothing to do with SN or any other site.After midnight the last thing i would do is surf online if a man was sitting next to me.Im not saying married pple should be glued to eachother...but after midnight if both of you are healthy you should be dancing between the sheets instead of arguing with strangers online.

Just my two taano.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:03 am

..but after midnight if both of you are healthy you should be dancing between the sheets instead "

Are you married? If yes, for how long?

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:04 am

Yes.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:06 am

Then you should know that married life doesn't evolve around dancing between the sheets.. Every single night

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:13 am

If you're on holiday, not only at nights but at daytime as well.No stress, no work, no hectik life.Waaba markay dadku waqti isku helaan.

Cala kuli xaal, have a nice day walaal

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:16 am

Same to you dear.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.