Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Iran’s S-300: A Russian deal or a Sino-Russian deal?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Iran’s S-300: A Russian deal or a Sino-Russian deal?

Postby GAMES » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Iran has lost all legitimacy when it supported the Syrian dictator who is slaughtering his own people.

Before that, Iran was respected through out the Islamic world for standing up to uncle Sam.

Now, they support the Houthis in Yemen, the Shia minorities in Bahrain and in Eastern Saudi Arabia.

Iran has let alot of people down Walaahi.

:snoop:

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Iran just unveiled Simorgh rocket. A two stage liquid fuelled SLV. However, it is said the Iranians only show their military/space capability after the project is 100% and they move onto bigger and better things.

Rumours has it Iran has successfully developed Ghaem. A four stage SLV which basically can be converted to IBCM. It has been unveiled but its existence isn't in question. :eat:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:52 am

idk why so many somalis support these shia Iranis. they would literally slice you in half if your name happens to be Abu Bakr or Omar, their ancestors the savafids committed mass slaughter and purged sunnis from Persia..

A jew holds more power in Iran than a sunni infact synagogues exist there while not one sunni mosque exists in Iran. Also remember Dajjal (anti christ) shall rise from Isfahan with an army wearing persian shawls.

these people are devils...

Obscene

Postby Obscene » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:09 am

Iran has lost all legitimacy when it supported the Syrian dictator who is slaughtering his own people.

Before that, Iran was respected through out the Islamic world for standing up to uncle Sam.

Now, they support the Houthis in Yemen, the Shia minorities in Bahrain and in Eastern Saudi Arabia.

Shia Muslims aren't a minority in Bahrain.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:18 am

I had enough with Iran's sixir and their make-believe-hate-for-america. This sh!t is been going on for too long and while all the Sunni countries are destroyed one by one Iran remain standing and strong. Not only that but their power and influence in the region Is growing as the west really put on a show with their anti-Iran rhetoric which is nothing more than a foreplay.

America has a great use for Iran and its in their interest to make sure Iran remain standing. The only real threat to America are Sunnis and has always been. Not two faced Shia Iran.

Jalaaludin Bulaale changing his views on Iran.
-
-
-

:lol: @ sixir

Its very simple, Iran is an Independent country, one of the few in the world.
say what you want about the leadership but Iran is run by Iranians for Iranians.

Most of the world is run by local comparador class for the west, including the muslim world.
Iraq, Syria and Libya were the last independent Sunni doinated arab countries and look at them now.
Do you blame Iran for their demise?

They were destroyed by the west.
Nation states have been destroyed , nationalism gone, and Islamism or political islam as some call it,
is dominated by the west as well.
Practically every single Sunni islamic movement is infiltrated and influenced by western intelligence agencies.
including the millitant groups.
The Saudis have a few groups they run, qatar their own, UAE as well, Jordan created and runs some as well.
The Same with Isreal and the UK and the US.
Sometimes rival islamist groups attack each other while both comming under a single western intelligence operation.
Its a mess you dont know who is independent or who is not, infact they do not even know.

Sunnis are a mess, we are fucked ..
Its because we do not have the cultural knowledge and experience to deal with being conquered and ruled.
We have been top dogs since the begining of Islam.
Its only been around 100 years since the start of western domination, and that is too little time to develop that culture.
The Shia have been underdogs for centuries they have adapted to domination, they are equiped mentally and culturally to deal with
the Empire.
We are not, thats why us sunni go apeshit and dont know which end is our backsides and which is our front.

So dont blame the Iranians, they know how to play the game and they are doing well,
dont be jelouse , we should strive to be like them,

Independent and Free.
Yes they are independent. Yes the are free.

I will not deny their ability to keep their house in order but the idea that Iran and America/the west are enemy doesn't fly with me anymore. Just don't buy into that well orchestrated Emnity between Iran and amriko. And by sixir I meant how sunnis fell for it hook line and sinker.

Ok, I'll come clean and admit this video played a part in my change of attitude towards EyRan.

-
-
-

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 am

Yes they are independent. Yes the are free.

I will not deny their ability to keep their house in order but the idea that Iran and America/the west are enemy doesn't fly with me anymore. Just don't buy into that well orchestrated Emnity between Iran and amriko. And by sixir I meant how sunnis fell for it hook line and sinker.

Ok, I'll come clean and admit this video played a part in my change of attitude towards EyRan.
The truth is that Irans GeoStrategic interests and the Empire i.e the US and its European and Asian bitches both dovetail together.
The logical move is to work together there is so much potential gain.
embracing Iran would solve so many of the wests problems.
The problem is ISreal, it gets in the way, all the issues are from isreal they do not want a rival modern advanced country in the region.

So there is no conspiracy, thanks to isreal
you have no reason to suspect iran, it probably out of spite and jealousy that people are coming up with weird explanations.
things are quite simple..

but basically why would you hate on Iran? and not the Empire?

our situation right now is that we are all in a prison, or giant plantation and we are slaves.
There are some field niggers that are conspiring to breakout, and are opposed to master,
your fellow sunnis are all house niggers , and are snitches , regularly performing fellatio on master.
Iran is one of those rebellious field niggers...

Hating on those opposed to the empire reveals your mental state my friend.

For me i dont care if you are an athiest or worship a statue of giant penis,
if you prove to me you oppose the Empire, you are my friend and ally.
If you oppose those who fight the Empire but are silent against your master then you are my enemy.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:02 am

Iran and Israel/US regularly work together and co operate and many issues, don't buy into the facade folks. Who is the prime benefactor of Saddam's downfall? Who regularly and actively supported American troops in afghanistan? Which groups are actively fighting on the same front against ISIL?

You gussed it iran

thats all folks.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:11 am

Iran and Israel/US regularly work together and co operate and many issues, don't buy into the facade folks. Who is the prime benefactor of Saddam's downfall? Who regularly and actively supported American troops in afghanistan? Which groups are actively fighting on the same front against ISIL?

You gussed it iran

thats all folks.
Isreal and Iran only cooperated when they had a common enemy, Iraq.
now that iraq is a third world country not even a real country like somalia, there is no need.
Iran and ISreal cooperated to knock out Iraqs nuclear plant, osirak.
Isreal arranged for essential spare parts for Irans US equipment..

Afghanistan is in Irans zone of interest and IRan supported the northern alliance which represent close to half the popolation,
Pakistan Supported taliban.
The US did all of irans work for it, without them lifting a finger, without the US comming in they would have had to fight Pakistan.

Iran also supported christain Armenia against Azerbaijan...

Clearly it is working in its own interest.

Nothing wrong with that...
the problem is when you work for your master, and are pleased to have been of service.
very little of what sunni countries do is their decision..
your master decided things for you.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:21 am

I have always been a staunch supporter of Iran. And my change of attitude towards them doesn't mean am switching sides. Just tired of their baala xoofto/fataa dhugleyn with the west. The days I use to see EyRan as the only strong muslim nation that can stand up to America is long gone. I think I can finally see what EyRan is truly about. On one hand they want to be seen as a nation that oppose western imperialism while they are gearing up to subdue Sunni powers in the middle east with the help of their allies who are doing everything to undermine Arab nations. Not that am blaming Arab problems on EyRan. But as a Sunni muslim we have to ask ourselves if we really want to see Shia have the whip hand over Sunnis?

I'll even go as far as to say, the game between EyRan and Israel is another smoke screen to distract and confuse gullible sunnis.

In a nutshell, the biggest case against EyRan is the way they desecrate everything holy in Islam. From. Their reinterpretation of the Quran to their rotten attitude towards the Sahabah and their intolerable insult of Aisha.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 am

They're free to advance their own interests.

I don't blame them at all. They are in a neighborhood full of idiotic Sunni Arab countries that do not know how to anything.

Is it Iran's fault that all these Sunni countries don't have the capacity to be independent nations and advance their own interests?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.