Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are All Somalis relatives, Lets proof it

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Are All Somalis relatives, Lets proof it

Postby Based » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Lol, you're really hung up on the so far unsubstantiated idea of T being introduced at a later time than E-v32 when some studies I've read suggest the latter iirc.

Coupled with the fact that the highest frequencies are found specifically in the Horn, I'm baffled as to where you get this idea that T carriers miraculously became Cushitic speaking Somalis.

If anything, our mtdna is where any real "diversity" exists.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 pm

irir samaale the true son of africa not come from arabia.. samaale aka soomaali is african native.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Lol, you're really hung up on the so far unsubstantiated idea of T being introduced at a later time than E-v32 when some studies I've read suggest the latter iirc.

Coupled with the fact that the highest frequencies are found specifically in the Horn, I'm baffled as to where you get this idea that T carriers miraculously became Cushitic speaking Somalis.

If anything, our mtdna is where any real "diversity" exists.
Mate, do you want a rerun of the previous threads?

Post a thread where I have stated it was introduced at a later time? All I have stated is that no one knows and for all I know we could have arrived earlier than the E3b carrying Cushites. If I was to act on my bias sentiments, I would have asserted we arrived at the Horn before you lot but unlike you I don't open my mouth or make assumptions which are not backed by hard evidence.

Post a study that states they arrived at the Horn at the same? No more conjecture or bullshit!

I have consistently argued not enough research has been done on my haplogroup in Somalia and we both know that.

Xeno

Postby Xeno » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Post a thread where I have stated it was introduced at a later time? All I have stated is that no one knows and for all I know we could have arrived earlier than the E3b carrying Cushites. If I was to act on my bias sentiments, I would have asserted we arrived at the Horn before you lot but unlike you I don't open my mouth or make assumptions which are not backed by hard evidence.

Post a study that states they arrived at the Horn at the same? No more conjecture or bullshit!

I have consistently argued not enough research has been done on my haplogroup in Somalia and we both know that.
South Cushitic people that left Ethiopia 5000 years ago have haplogroup T.
T people in the Horn always spoke a Cushitic language.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:00 pm

South Cushitic people that left Ethiopia 5000 years ago have haplogroup T.
T people in the Horn always spoke a Cushitic language.
The Iraqw and other South Cushitic people have neglibile amounts of haplogroup T and where is it stated they left the Horn 5000 years ago? Furthermore, what subclade of haplogroup T do they have? More importantly, haplogroup T is found further south in Zambia among the Bantu speaking Lemba, did they always speak a Bantu Language considering that their T and J haplogroups are unique to Jews and their oral history attests to their Semitic roots? Your reasoning is deficient if you think that the subclade of haplogroup T that we possess is anything like the one of the South Cushites without an analysis being conducted. Like I have often stated, reserve all assumptions until more research is conducted on Somali haplogroup T.

I do not know when or how we ended sharing an identity with E3b Somalis nor do any of you so spare me the bullshit conjecture and come with facts next time you address me.

Xeno

Postby Xeno » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:16 pm

The Iraqw and other South Cushitic people have neglibile amounts of haplogroup T and where is it stated they left the Horn 5000 years ago? Furthermore, what subclade of haplogroup T do they have? More importantly, haplogroup T is found further south in Zambia among the Bantu speaking Lemba, did they always speak a Bantu Language considering that their T and J haplogroups are unique to Jews and their oral history attests to their Semitic roots? Your reasoning is deficient if you think that the subclade of haplogroup T that we possess is anything like the one of the South Cushites without an analysis being conducted. Like I have often stated, reserve all assumptions until more research is conducted on Somali haplogroup T.

I do not know when or how we ended sharing an identity with E3b Somalis nor do any of you so spare me the bullshit conjecture and come with facts next time you address me.
How is 10% negligible? It is about 10% in many of them in a clear nontrivial pattern.
The Akie tribe even has 23%. They are Maasai now, although anthropologists view them as Aasax (SC) language shifters.

According to professor Ehret and Tishkoff, South Cushitic populations haven't acquired any new input from the Horn since their departure 5000 years ago.

http://www.med.upenn.edu/tishkoff/Resea ... earch.html
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/history/ehret/

Recommended read:
The Civilizations of Africa: A History to 1800
by Christopher Ehret

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Mr muzambique,
Abtiris:
Dad: rexanweyn
mom: probably saleebaan
Grand parents on his dad's side: rexanweyn
on his mom's side: prolly sacad

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:45 pm

p.s. the links you provided are incomplete in that they do not specify the assertion you made. post a better link.

How is 10% negligible? It is around 10% in many of them in a clear nontrivial pattern.
The Akie tribe even has 23%. They are Maasai now, but anthropologist view them as Aasax (SC) language shifters.

According to professor Ehret and Tishkoff, South Cushitic populations have not received any new input from the Horn since their departure 5000 years ago.

http://www.med.upenn.edu/tishkoff/Resea ... earch.html
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/history/ehret/
You are hypothesising by extrapolating data from this study to make assumptions about Somali T haplogroup carriers. I highlighted to you how the presence of haplogroup South of the Horn is not an indicator of it being automatically linked to Cushitic populations. It's presence in places as far afield as Zambia and among the Fulanis perfectly illustrates this.

Bring a research paper that has scanned Somali T haplogroup carriers and established which T carrying population they are closely related to? You obviously cannot and until then, you are coming with bullshit conjecture. I repeat if the haplogroup T that is found among the Lemba could have no relations with any T carrying population in East/North Africa, anything is possible.

p.s Post a better link because those you provided do not directly support the statements you made.

Xeno

Postby Xeno » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:55 pm

You are hypothesising by extrapolating data from this study to make assumptions about Somali T haplogroup carriers. I highlighted to you how the presence of haplogroup South of the Horn is not an indicator of it being automatically linked to Cushitic populations. It's presence in places as far afield as Zambia and among the Fulanis perfectly illustrates this.

Bring a research paper that has scanned Somali T haplogroup carriers and established which T carrying population they are closely related to? You obviously cannot and until then, you are coming with bullshit conjecture. I repeat if the haplogroup T that is found among the Lemba could have no relations with any T carrying population in East/North Africa, anything is possible.

p.s Post a better link because those you provided do not directly support the statements you made.
Nobody is going to research that as it is not an important research subject.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Nobody is going to research that as it is not an important research subject.
Fine. In the meantime you are left to hypothesise so do not make it seem like your statements are grounded in scientific truth. Allah only knows how my people ended up among the Cushites.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Zumaale, the best proof of recent Eurasian ancestory for a Somali clan would be autosomal DNA ratios. Ydna is a very small part of a person's make up.

BTW Cumar Maxmud are costal, ask the Saleban Cabdalle who live with us in Jariban. :lol:

Dyingofshame15

Postby Dyingofshame15 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm

I had to reply to this thread seeing as my tribe is being dragged through the mud by this qalanjo zumaale. I'm qubeys, and both my parents are qubeys, we are first and foremost SOMALI from SOMALIA. Surre has nothing to do with Arabia, our brothers are Hawiya as they too are irir samaale. No one in my family nor does ANY surre claim Arabia.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:48 am

I had to reply to this thread seeing as my tribe is being dragged through the mud by this qalanjo zumaale. I'm qubeys, and both my parents are qubeys, we are first and foremost SOMALI from SOMALIA. Surre has nothing to do with Arabia, our brothers are Hawiya as they too are irir samaale. No one in my family nor does ANY surre claim Arabia.

Who said we are Arab? Read carefully what I have written before throwing stones at me.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:54 am

Am inbred as they come. All my cousins are my laf, laf, laf, laf, laf, laf, laf, laf of ..... hg
No wonder you're so dumb. Ileen you're a product of hundreds of years of inbreeding. :lol: :lol:
Xinoow sambacnimada iska daa ee let's settle this beef once and for all when I come to the tuulo in state of Georgia. Btw I said dirna wax baa ii galay

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.