Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Different somali cities and towns in 2010 & 2015 (pics)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Different somali cities and towns in 2010 & 2015 (pics)

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:12 am

When most Isaaq kids are 5yrs old, they are taken to that TAALO in the middle of Hargeisa with the Somali plane on it and are thought to hate.

The lil fuckers then pick up small dhagax's and throw at the plane while cursing all Somalis, Faqash and Wanlaweyns. LooL true story.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:30 am

Mahoka is probably a bored lil kid with nothing better to do. Its summer time and school is closed, so all the kids who are too fat go outside and play soccer come on SNet to troll. Happens every summer. Just wait until school opens back up, and these kids weey yaacayaan.

It also doesn't help he is Qaldaan. When most Isaaq kids are 5yrs old, they are taken to that TAALO in the middle of Hargeisa with the Somali plane on it and are thought to hate.

The lil fuckers then pick up small dhagax's and throw at the plane while cursing all Somalis, Faqash and Wanlaweyns. LooL true story.

I've seen Qaldaan kids as young as 7yrs old on YouTube, one was pretending to be from Somaliland and the other Somalia.

True Story.
Gamer,

I know you like to make jokes on
Isaaq, but why do you have to make up
stories, to make us look bad?

You claim it's a true story and there is
a video to it, where is it? Not everything
you hear in the mafash is true sxb, marka decayada joji. :down:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:46 am

gamer was is half hutu half a xalwad making cadcad. cant get any laangaab then that, that is why he is alwys defending those cambuulo munchers

back to the topic

why did gimooryan post bad pics of djibouti city and hargeisa but posted the best pics of your city

i have no issue if you want to insult hargeisa and djibouti cities but be a man and do it directly

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:07 am

Bosaso

Theguardian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Theguardian » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:22 am

MasAllah Somalia progressing - more road pavement needed though.

dvision01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby dvision01 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:35 am

I wonder what somali city would have the 1st metro underground train system.!!

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:57 am

:Puhlease:

Is that even a question. Xamar of course.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:54 am

My god, its much bigger than I thought

What place is this? I feel suffocated just looking at it.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 am

Rambie its all a joke and kaftan nin yahow.

LooL@ crazy Xalwad man.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 am

You are fired!

Why would you put train tracks underground in hot and humid Hamar? It is not as if it snows or there are mountain ranges or body of water to impede tracks.

Speaking of tracks, Djibouti - Addis rail opens late 2015 or early 2016. I suppose Djibouti is the first city in the Horn to have a "metro."

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:44 am

You are fired!

Why would you put train tracks underground in hot and humid Hamar? It is not as if it snows or there are mountain ranges or body of water to impede tracks.

Speaking of tracks, Djibouti - Addis rail opens late 2015 or early 2016. I suppose Djibouti is the first city in the Horn to have a "metro."
First of all Xamar is not humid. Xamar has cool sea breeze from the Indian Ocean and it's a very windy city. Not like the hellhole Djibouti city. I don't think any somali city will get underground metro, but if one city was to get it, it's Xamar naturally. Biggest infrastructure projects tend to be in capital cities you know. Djibouti most likey will be a hopeless shithole till day of Judgment no doubt about that. By the way don't confuse 3rd quality shitty railway system as underground railway.

Annaga sidaan baa higsanaynaa 10 sano gudahood ee adiga xagee baad hiigsanaysaa ?

:blessed:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:01 am

There is rendition to soothe the soul, and then there is reality that smacks you right in the face. Videoka waxba kama jiraan. 10 sano aad sheegaysa, boqol sano kale you will still be living by clan divisions.

Hamar is humid and dusty. It is only windy during the two months of the monsoon rain.

Also, it is not hard for me to retrieve images of bombed-out buildings and hopeless people of Hamar violated daily by AMISOM Bantus. It serves no purpose and I won't do it.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:05 pm

I don't think any somali city will get underground metro, but if one city was to get it, it's Xamar naturally. Djibouti most likey will be a hopeless shithole till day of Judgment no doubt about that
:lol: maba lulatee maxay leeftaa

HayWire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HayWire » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:08 pm

:lol: GIJamac

Leave our dir brothers alone, bash bash iyo barwaqo u rajee

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.