Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suaal for the married/previously married folks

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Suaal for the married/previously married folks

Postby The-Screw » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:10 pm

:mrgreen: Thx.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:06 pm

My first marriage was hard, I was young and completely in love and she was too. I was working all day making money to pay off the mortgage and that eventually effected our marraige, she developed feelings for the spanish landscaper and I started seeing susan 3 cubicles down from the entrance. We had to pretend like we were in a healthy relationship but we both knew the smiles were fake. One day I came home and she was gone, she left a goodbye note, it turns out she and jose decided to move to Argentina indefinitely. Probably happiest day of my life, now all I do is Netflix and chill.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:10 pm

Advo loooool liar liar.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Loooooool

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:48 pm

:lol:

I have never been married but I have seen one too many movies

Ii faham nooh

Xeno

Postby Xeno » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 pm

you can marry anytime you want but your choice of men will change. When you are 17-21- you are qualified for guys 24-28, when you are 23-28- you are qualified for 34-38, when you are 30-35, you are qualified for 40-50.

if you want to know your value in men's eyes, just add 10 years to your age and that is the man you should go for. Islaan canyuubaysatay oo lac lacday nin yar marabo.
Rubbish. I know Somali couples where both the man and the woman are 30 when they first married.
The girl might have claimed a fake age. She might have been 30 but claimed 25. Its ceeb in the somali culture for a woman to marry a man who of the same age as her.
Born in the West with birth certificates. It is a relative of mine. People still marry at 30 with a partner of the same age.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Lol I'm no where near 30 and you're talking about 40. InshAllah I'm in no rush, ka ugu horeeya ee ila hadla ku dhagi maayo.
you can marry anytime you want but your choice of men will change. When you are 17-21- you are qualified for guys 24-28, when you are 23-28- you are qualified for 34-38, when you are 30-35, you are qualified for 40-50.

if you want to know your value in men's eyes, just add 10 years to your age and that is the man you should go for. Islaan canyuubaysatay oo lac lacday nin yar marabo.
My value in a mans eyes? :lol:

A 34-38 odey maxaan ku fali?

Are you having a bubble?

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Advo loooool liar liar.
Don't believe anything he says. Him and Horseed are the biggest liars on here. And they both live in Seattle.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:07 am

Lol@Advo

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:15 am

Lol I'm no where near 30 and you're talking about 40. InshAllah I'm in no rush, ka ugu horeeya ee ila hadla ku dhagi maayo.

My value in a mans eyes? :lol:

A 34-38 odey maxaan ku fali?

Are you having a bubble?
Qasab maaha in aad guursato 34-38 but that depends on your age. Adiga remember its a guarantee that, the man has to be older than you 5-7 years at the least. So if you are 27 as you claimed, add 7 years and there you go, you are only qualified for a 34-38 year old man. Oh I forgot, you can get a man of your age but he has to have another wife.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 am

Sumu,

I just turned 26 xagaa i cimri dadajisay? One yr makes a huge difference ee don't hate.

Of course I can meet a man my age, just because you're a hopeless 37 yr old and you're going to have to settle sooner or later with a previously married 40 yr old with 5 kids, dosen't mean my future is going down the same road as yours waryaahe.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:41 am

Sumu,

I just turned 26 xagaa i cimri dadajisay? One yr makes a huge difference ee don't hate.

Of course I can meet a man my age, just because you're a hopeless 37 yr old and you're going to have to settle sooner or later with a previously married 40 yr old with 5 kids, dosen't mean my future is going down the same road as yours waryaahe.
26 aa? waaba isla egnahay wax saas ah kaama weyni :lol: :lol:

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 am

Lol you are 11 yrs older than me.

Anyway we've squashed our beef now, waanigi ku duceyay na ee sheekada xaga inoogu daa. :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.