Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is your opinion?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Theguardian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: What is your opinion?

Postby Theguardian » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:56 am

Lool I had to google what number two is :lol:

Anyways, you certainly don't want to heard doing that, do you? :scusthov:
Lol
Imagine the 7 day when newlyweds don't leave each other sight. Poor girls.
Wait a sec. how about us?! It is not like we enjoy it either :wow:
Seriously have you ever seen a guy who is worried about those things?
Women on the other are given manual; what to do or not, majority of it is just unrealistic.
You guys have it easy.

xergeeye

Postby xergeeye » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 am

Hello all,

I'm getting married in a few months, and of course I have a lot on my mind. From the wedding, to the house, decorating,my duties as his wife and life after marriage.

To tell you a little bit about my fiance and I. We have been together for about 5 years. We met each other while I was a sophomore in college. We've wanted to get married after 3 months of knowing each other, but of course like any relationship we came across many obstacles.

Obviously we love one another very much and I want to be the best wife to him. He is nice guy. His mother and I getting along fairly well. I want to make sure I make him happy.

So as a newly-wed or 5 year,10,15,20 year spouse, what do you expect from your significant other to make you happy? What are some wifey duties a lady has? Cooking? Cleaning? Communicating? Going-out? Staying fit? etc

All opinions are welcome. Waiting to read your thoughts!
As you start living under the same roof, reality will hit you faster than you can say aboowe!....for some the little things starts annoying them, they way the sleep, snoring,picking up after themselves etc..for others they instantly overlook such inconveniences mainly because they are high on love endorphins. My advice just learn to ignore them.

Now comes the big one..finances, spending time together and the biggest conundrum of all FAMILY & CAREER. you two should talk about such things, if something bothers you try to bring it up early with your significant other, NEVER ASSUME...and Most importantly always trust and support your significant other especially when other people are involved, a good wife is that who talks only good about her husband to others...

Well about the home duties, that depends on your circumstances, If you both work it might be ideal that you help each other to some extent, but if you are stay at home wife, Take good care of you husband, Cooking and cleaning might not such a big deal for you but they are for him.

and congratulation OP

oh yeah...and always keep his family at a safe distance,,,Be nice but never ever ever and EVEEER let them know about what is going on between the two of you.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:52 am

Please refer to my Naag Nool post in the women's section. All the best.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:59 am

Lol. Troll alert.

You know what you have to do. Get a pole and put it in the middle of your bedroom. Dirty dancing. Yep.
:lol:

Me dancing for my Farax .. awkward turtle.
[youtube]/watch?v=TcWPiHjIExA[/youtube]

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:16 pm

Dont you've a mother or habaryar.Best to ask the women in ur family.

One advice from me; take care of ur marriage like a newborn baby and he should do the same too.The hardest work is ahead of you.Annoying inlows are the worst.

Good luck.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 pm

Just play it by ear, there's no one size fits all in these type of situation

CaliQase
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliQase » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Lol
Imagine the 7 day when newlyweds don't leave each other sight. Poor girls.
Wait a sec. how about us?! It is not like we enjoy it either :wow:
Seriously have you ever seen a guy who is worried about those things?
Women on the other are given manual; what to do or not, majority of it is just unrealistic.
You guys have it easy.
That we do :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.